Illegal immigrants 'workers, not crim...

Illegal immigrants 'workers, not criminals,' protester says at immigration reform rally

There are 26 comments on the NJ.com story from Aug 8, 2013, titled Illegal immigrants 'workers, not criminals,' protester says at immigration reform rally. In it, NJ.com reports that:

Members of the Service Employees International Union walked up and down Schuyler Place, hoisting signs and chanting in Spanish.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NJ.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Brenda besson

United States

#1 Aug 8, 2013
No one cares,live in the shadows,thats the best you will get.should have come legally,your own fault,you are a criminal here illegaly,working illegaly.there will not be amnesty.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#2 Aug 8, 2013
The best part is that a union that is supposed to help its workers is actually helping employers to keep wages down by promoting the use of illegal labor. Not only that but their members are stupid enough to spend there free time protesting for lower wages. No wonder our rulers in Washington and Wall Street want more workers like them.
sheepleloveroyal ty

Pottstown, PA

#4 Aug 8, 2013
If these ILLEGAL residents were LEGAL and ETHICAL they would directly compete with the US citizen worker who needs enough pay for taxes, rent, car, mortgage, insurances, utility bills etc and not exploit and an ILLEGAL employer is also skirting the law by ignoring taxes and various insurances.

Many legal US Citizens are not willing to come home to a 2 bedroom apartment sleeping a dozen people violating all sorts of codes and leases.!

"Not Criminals"-GTF out of here!
sheepleloveroyal ty

Pottstown, PA

#5 Aug 8, 2013
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
The best part is that a union that is supposed to help its workers is actually helping employers to keep wages down by promoting the use of illegal labor. Not only that but their members are stupid enough to spend there free time protesting for lower wages. No wonder our rulers in Washington and Wall Street want more workers like them.
I sometimes who is aiding and abetting who.
Juan Too

United States

#6 Aug 8, 2013
"We're workers, not criminals" Very well said, Mrs. Mota.

America is lucky to have someone like you here.

Gracias.
Hola Isabella

Ardsley, NY

#7 Aug 8, 2013
Juan Too wrote:
Gracias.
If there was a word for hispanics that was as vile and disgusting as the n-word is for blacks, I would call you it.
Juan Too

United States

#8 Aug 8, 2013
Hola Isabella wrote:
<quoted text>
If there was a word for hispanics that was as vile and disgusting as the n-word is for blacks, I would call you it.
Amigo?
Pug

La Grange, IL

#11 Aug 9, 2013
Look for the union label... what a joke

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#12 Aug 9, 2013
"Members of the Service Employees International Union walked up and down Schuyler Place, hoisting signs and chanting in Spanish."

Who was their message for? Next time try chanting in English if they know any.

BTW, illegal aliens are criminals.

Houston, TX

#13 Aug 9, 2013
Hola Isabella wrote:
<quoted text>
Illegal alien works fine for me.

Houston, TX

#14 Aug 9, 2013
Juan Too wrote:
Gracias.
Illegal aliens are not only criminals, they are stupid too.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#15 Aug 9, 2013
Yeah, and Obama said there is no domestic spying program too.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#16 Aug 9, 2013
Juan Too wrote:
<quoted text>
Amigo?
Mexican't
Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

#17 Aug 9, 2013
They are invaders and more than that replacements for White People, our enemies are in control of our government, they say they are Gods Chosen people out of onwe side of their Mouth and out of the other we are all equal and your children should mate with aborigines.
Juan Too

United States

#18 Aug 10, 2013
spytheweb wrote:
<quoted text>
Illegal aliens are not only criminals, they are stupid too.
Um, they seem to have taken over your country without firing a shot. Who's the stupid one now, guey?

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#20 Aug 13, 2013
Juan Too wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, they seem to have taken over your country without firing a shot. Who's the stupid one now, guey?
hey, johnny. I think I got your phone number.
bob

Phoenix, AZ

#21 Aug 13, 2013
Juan Too wrote:
<quoted text>
Amigo?
No....... That what you call the whites when you want something from them . or gringo.
bob

Phoenix, AZ

#22 Aug 13, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
hey, johnny. I think I got your phone number.
Do better to have his address. Call ICE.
bob

Phoenix, AZ

#23 Aug 13, 2013
Juan Too wrote:
<quoted text>
Really didn't see that one coming . Baby breeders for money . emergency room fraud. lowering our wages . raping our kids . overloading our schools . whining that your country is crap. Demanding rights to bring more. A sneaky way to do battle. You really think you can run America ??? Soon it will be like mexico , beheading everywhere , drugs everywhere , gangs everywhere, hard work little pay. Why did you leave Mexico???? You brought it with you . Be careful : you'll wake up the "Sleeping Giant"

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#24 Aug 13, 2013
bob wrote:
<quoted text>Do better to have his address. Call ICE.
I waiting for my source to give me the info. patience.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Source: ICE is targeting 'sanctuary cities' wit... 34 min TAAM 13
News Portland 'Dreamer' arrested by immigration agen... 1 hr tomin cali 1
News Trump's immigration crackdown sparks East Bosto... 1 hr Johnson 39
News Mexican government helping illegal alien, welfa... 1 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 11
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 2 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 15,827
News Immigration Under Trump: Hate Messages Flood Ma... 3 hr spud 13
News Tucker Carlson LEVELS Attorney Of ILLEGAL Immig... 3 hr spud 4
More from around the web