Republican gains at risk with party's...

Republican gains at risk with party's immigration divide

There are 8 comments on the Star-Telegram.com story from Dec 31, 2013, titled Republican gains at risk with party's immigration divide. In it, Star-Telegram.com reports that:

Depending how the March 4 party primary campaign goes, Republicans can either lead Texas or lose it in coming years because of party positions on immigration enforcement.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star-Telegram.com.

wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Dec 31, 2013
Bring it on my republican.

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#2 Jan 1, 2014
It should be "illegal alien" immigration enforcement. I don't know anyone who is really against immigration.

Doesn't matter anyway. The republicans are nothing more than just a democrat light party anyway. They're both worthless.
Oldglory

Banning, CA

#3 Jan 1, 2014
Yes, it I considered non-PC to call illegal aliens what they are but instead referred to as "undocumented or just plain immigrants" these days. They and their supporters don't want to call them what they actually are. They'd rather not call attention to their lllegality in our country. They want It to appear that violating our borders and immigration laws are no big deal.
Bo Knows

United States

#4 Jan 2, 2014
Immigrants built this great Nation and our forefathers came here exactly the same reason the immigrants comes here today but they are not white like our forefather they are brown don't be a selfish sob bigots give them a 2nd chance.

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#5 Jan 3, 2014
Bo Knows wrote:
Immigrants built this great Nation and our forefathers came here exactly the same reason the immigrants comes here today but they are not white like our forefather they are brown don't be a selfish sob bigots give them a 2nd chance.
Little detail you missed there, Bucko. My forefathers came here LEGALLY.
Oldglory

Banning, CA

#6 Jan 3, 2014
Bo Knows wrote:
Oh stop with this stupid nonsense! It was not illegal aliens that built this nation but legal immigrants and citizens. It doesn't matter the reasons why the early immigrants or the current ones come here. It is about coming here within our immigration laws. Skin color has nothing to do with it as most of the legal immigrants coming here today are not white but brown. So just where is the bigotry? Mexicans and other Latinos enjoy the largest quotas for legal immigration into our country today. So you were sayin?

We don't need these millions of illegal aliens here. It is they that are selfish by violating our immigration laws for their own self serving purposes at the expense of our own citizens. Stick your race card back in your wallet!!
Bo Knows

United States

#7 Jan 4, 2014
My forefathers came here fought hard sweat&blood for this great NATIONS INDEPENDENCE and hundreds years later your assclown forefathers came here for a financial gain and lived freely ,you guys are clowning around way too MUCH,USTFU SELFISH BIGOTS.
Oldglory

Banning, CA

#8 Jan 4, 2014
Bo Knows wrote:
My forefathers came here fought hard sweat&blood for this great NATIONS INDEPENDENCE and hundreds years later your assclown forefathers came here for a financial gain and lived freely ,you guys are clowning around way too MUCH,USTFU SELFISH BIGOTS.
Just who are your forefathers and who are these other forefathers you are referring to? What does bigotry have to do with modern day immigration laws that all countries have? Instead of rambling on and not making any sense why don't you explain what the hell you are talking about?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hispanic leaders want GOP field to condemn Trum... 18 min Responsibility 88
News Romney Slams Trump's 'Unfortunate' Remarks on I... 1 hr yourown 11
News Undocumented immigrants are criminals, period 1 hr yourown 3
News Santorum praises Trump's focus on immigration 2 hr wild child 1
News Undocumented Immigrants are victims, not crimin... 2 hr wild child 79
News San Francisco 'sanctuary city' policy led to mu... 2 hr yourown 4
News Perry: 'I was offended by' Trump 3 hr yourown 1
More from around the web