WA marriage foes lose another round

Oct 26, 2012 Full story: www.sgn.org 37

The Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals has dismissed yet another attempt to shield the names of people who signed Referendum 71 petitions. In a decision announced October 23, the court said that since the petitions were already widely available on the Internet, the case is moot.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#24 Oct 27, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Foxy is a gay man who did NOT vote for Obama and hates the dems as much as I do , he is A-OK in my book.
Figures!!!
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#25 Oct 27, 2012
Oh look! fundie knife fight! how exciting.

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#26 Oct 27, 2012
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry you hate so many women, especially mothers. Is that why you are a poofter?
Poofter? Very original. Actually I love women, and no, no I'm not gay. Many of my friends are, though. Why do gay people make you so insecure? Do they scare you? Are you afraid you might be gay?

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#27 Oct 27, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Foxy is a gay man who did NOT vote for Obama and hates the dems as much as I do , he is A-OK in my book.
Many people manage to get by in dysfunctional relationships.
NoQ

Danielson, CT

#28 Oct 27, 2012
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>Poofter? Very original. Actually I love women, and no, no I'm not gay. Many of my friends are, though. Why do gay people make you so insecure? Do they scare you? Are you afraid you might be gay?
Just another Fa$$ot ashamed of what he is. How Sad.

Since: Oct 12

Coolidge, AZ

#29 Oct 27, 2012
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Many people manage to get by in dysfunctional relationships.
THat's right. Look at The Obamaniac Administration and the American people. We're still muddling thru in spite of him.

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#30 Oct 30, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Just another Fa$$ot ashamed of what he is. How Sad.
You forgot the "I'm" at the beginning of your incomplete sentence.
NoQ

Danielson, CT

#31 Oct 30, 2012
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot the "I'm" at the beginning of your incomplete sentence.
We're not forgetting what you are Fa$$ot, a shit & semen eating pervert. Thanks for reminding everyone.

Coolidge, AZ

#32 Oct 30, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
We're not forgetting what you are Fa$$ot, a shit & semen eating pervert. Thanks for reminding everyone.
How's Whitestone today ?

:)
NoQ

Danielson, CT

#33 Oct 30, 2012
Cal In AZ wrote:
<quoted text>How's Whitestone today ?

What's up Foxey??

Coolidge, AZ

#34 Oct 30, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
What's up Foxey??
How'd u weather the storm ? ok ?
NoQ

Danielson, CT

#36 Oct 30, 2012
Cal In AZ wrote:
<quoted text>How'd u weather the storm ? ok ?
Ok, bet you miss all the nasty weather huh?

Coolidge, AZ

#37 Oct 30, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, bet you miss all the nasty weather huh?
Yes, I do. I live in a really nice development in a small city in the desert in southern Arizona now. We average about 6 inches of rain a year, and 0 inchches of snow a year. Them temperature now is now 89 degrees, but by midwinter is supposed to plunge all the way down to 70 degrees.

There also doesn't seem to be any major weather problems here in the desert such as tornadoes, floods, or hurricanes (although I have seen a few dust devils).

After the terrible winter I had during my last winter in New York with -15 degree temperatures fro a few days, 5 feet of snow, and a reulting flooded celler because of the snow and rain, I'm thankful for the nicer weather here.

If I had d the money though, I'd move back to Brooklyn, Queens, or another part of Long Island, as I spent more than 50 years there. But the cost is just outtasight there now thanks to the New York politicians and unions.

I have a beautiful 3 bedroom house here, 1600 sq. ft. and the yearly taxes are about $850.(But the sales tax here is over 11%, and the cost of water is about 400% what I paid in New York).
NoQ

Danielson, CT

#38 Oct 30, 2012
Cal In AZ wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I do. I live in a really nice development in a small city in the desert in southern Arizona now. We average about 6 inches of rain a year, and 0 inchches of snow a year. Them temperature now is now 89 degrees, but by midwinter is supposed to plunge all the way down to 70 degrees.

There also doesn't seem to be any major weather problems here in the desert such as tornadoes, floods, or hurricanes (although I have seen a few dust devils).

After the terrible winter I had during my last winter in New York with -15 degree temperatures fro a few days, 5 feet of snow, and a reulting flooded celler because of the snow and rain, I'm thankful for the nicer weather here.

If I had d the money though, I'd move back to Brooklyn, Queens, or another part of Long Island, as I spent more than 50 years there. But the cost is just outtasight there now thanks to the New York politicians and unions.

I have a beautiful 3 bedroom house here, 1600 sq. ft. and the yearly taxes are about $850.(But the sales tax here is over 11%, and the cost of water is about 400% what I paid in New York).
You're liable to freeze to death if it gets down that low. LOL, glad things are going well for you. Sounds like you have a nice setup there, even though the price of water is 400%. But that's probably not too bad considering you're in the desert. You're for sure much better off there if you ask me. Personally, I don't like this bad weather year after year.

Coolidge, AZ

#39 Oct 30, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You're liable to freeze to death if it gets down that low. LOL, glad things are going well for you. Sounds like you have a nice setup there, even though the price of water is 400%. But that's probably not too bad considering you're in the desert. You're for sure much better off there if you ask me. Personally, I don't like this bad weather year after year.
That's the main reason I left. That last winter and spring I spent there was the final straw. I was born in Brooklyn and lived in New York more than 50 years. But the weather and the goddam taxes finally FORCED me to leave. I owned my own house in New York for more than 25 years. And unfortunately they do NOT build houses like that (colonials, dutch colonial, victorians, etc) in the southwest U.S.:( I've looked.:(

But I must say I'm gald I don't live there this month, with the power being out and the other troubles from Tropical Storm Sandy.

I lived thru Hurrican Gloria in 1985, and we were without power for 9 days and that was bad enough.

Instead, I'm lounging in the backyard under the sun in 85 degree weather, drinkin as many cold Buds as I want.

The oly bad thing is that around Christmastime here, the weather plunges all the way down to about 70 degrees.

Coolidge, AZ

#40 Oct 30, 2012
Oh yeah. And our County Sheriff is a nationally known GAY GUY.(I just moved to Pinal County this month).

(I think he's probably the only openly gay County Sheriff in the country).
NoQ

Danielson, CT

#41 Oct 31, 2012
Cal In AZ wrote:
Oh yeah. And our County Sheriff is a nationally known GAY GUY.(I just moved to Pinal County this month).

(I think he's probably the only openly gay County Sheriff in the country).
No doubt!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Couples Anxious to Grab First Idaho Same-Sex Ma... 22 hr TheRealZeke 6
Gay marriage news: NC magistrate won't marry co... Mon Jonah1 166
Gay marriage developments: Wyoming holds out Mon Fa-Foxy 13
Gay marriage becomes legal in Arizona Oct 19 Hamish 25
Federal judge strikes down Alaska's marriage ban Oct 19 Newt G s Next Wife 96
Judge strikes down Arizonaa s ban on gay marriage Oct 19 Belle Sexton 22
Gay marriage: U.S. Supreme Court should stay ou... Oct 18 model t 3

Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE