WA marriage foes lose another round

Oct 26, 2012 | Posted by: Rick in Kansas | Full story: www.sgn.org

The Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals has dismissed yet another attempt to shield the names of people who signed Referendum 71 petitions. In a decision announced October 23, the court said that since the petitions were already widely available on the Internet, the case is moot.

Comments
1 - 20 of 37 Comments Last updated Oct 31, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 12

Coolidge, AZ

#1 Oct 26, 2012
HUNT THEM DOWN AND KILL THEM !

THAT'S the AMERICAN WAY !

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#2 Oct 26, 2012
Cal In AZ wrote:
The incompetency of Dems and Obama knows no bounds. Oreilly was all over this in last week but now the proof is out.

"EXCLUSIVE: CIA operators were denied request for help during Benghazi attack, sources say"

Fox News has learned from sources who were on the ground in Benghazi that an urgent request from the CIA annex for military back-up during the attack on the U.S. consulate and subsequent attack several hours later on the annex itself was denied by the CIA chain of command -- who also told the CIA operators twice to "stand down" rather than help the ambassador's team when shots were heard at approximately 9:40 p.m. in Benghazi on Sept. 11.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/26/ci...

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#4 Oct 26, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
The incompetency of Dems and Obama knows no bounds. Oreilly was all over this in last week but now the proof is out.
"EXCLUSIVE: CIA operators were denied request for help during Benghazi attack, sources say"
Fox News has learned from sources who were on the ground in Benghazi that an urgent request from the CIA annex for military back-up during the attack on the U.S. consulate and subsequent attack several hours later on the annex itself was denied by the CIA chain of command -- who also told the CIA operators twice to "stand down" rather than help the ambassador's team when shots were heard at approximately 9:40 p.m. in Benghazi on Sept. 11.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/26/ci...
Exactly what does your comment have to do with NOM and the anti-gay folks losing in Washington? My guess is NOTHING!!!

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#5 Oct 26, 2012
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
Wow FaFoxy? You're starting to sound like Lilly. You people really are gonna go out of your minds aren't you?
aaaaaaaaawwwwwhhhh what a shame stupid bigots can't hide.... lololll

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#7 Oct 26, 2012
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly what does your comment have to do with NOM and the anti-gay folks losing in Washington? My guess is NOTHING!!!
Paul revere warned the British.....that's what ;)

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#8 Oct 26, 2012
Cal In AZ wrote:
At least make then live with that fear. Then they'll see what it's like. Eye for an eye.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#9 Oct 26, 2012
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul revere warned the British.....that's what ;)
Awww.......got it.......lol!!!

Coolidge, AZ

#10 Oct 26, 2012
Obama Lied.

People Died.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#11 Oct 26, 2012
Cal In AZ wrote:
Obama Lied.
People Died.
Why is it so DAMN difficult for you to stay on topic JUST FRUCKING ONCE?

If ya want to talk about the President......then go find one.......this thread is about NOM and their loss in court again!!!

Location hidden

#12 Oct 27, 2012
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
I have read your posts and I do not agree with you but you sound like a nice person and semi-reasonable.

The WHOLE country and our allies are suffering because of Obama, he is inept, lies and his policies are killing us all.

So what good is any of what you support when this president is destroying us all.

Even Foxy who is a gay man agrees with me .

I am trying to wake you people up.

Location hidden

#13 Oct 27, 2012
Cal In AZ wrote:
Obama Lied.
People Died.
Well said my friend

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#14 Oct 27, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
I have read your posts and I do not agree with you but you sound like a nice person and semi-reasonable.
The WHOLE country and our allies are suffering because of Obama, he is inept, lies and his policies are killing us all.
So what good is any of what you support when this president is destroying us all.
The Whole Country and our allies will SUFFER more if Romney should manage to win.

Romney's tax plan doesn't add up. Romney, while the Governor of MA, was 47 out of 50 states concerning job creations. Romney not only wrote off 47% of Americans, but in that same closed fund raiser, Romney also stated that he was not concern with Foreign Policy.....which in a Global Economy will hurt us and put us in harms way. Romney will move our Military Men and Women from Afghanistan to Pakistan or anywhere he deems necessary. Romney wants to wage a currency war with China and is probably more concern with Russia, than Iran. Romney also states that there are 23 million Americans out of work, but will only find jobs for 12 million of them.

Probably my biggest issue with Romney was him signing the Pledge.......and that truly makes him against me.

I accept that you don't like the President.....but Romney is not the solution and it has been proven throughout history, Business men are great at taking care of themselves.....not so much a Country.

Peace:-)

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#15 Oct 27, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said my friend
Oh and Fafoxy aka DanielP only agrees with ya because he hates Obama as much as you do.....but he voted for Gary Johnson.......maybe he doesn't agree with you as much as ya think!!!
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Oct 27, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
How are YOU being killed.
How are YOU being destroyed?

You have nothing but meaningless hyperbole.

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#17 Oct 27, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
How are YOU being killed.
How are YOU being destroyed?
You have nothing but meaningless hyperbole.
Like all homophobic, teabagger, million mom, racists.

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

#18 Oct 27, 2012
Cal In AZ wrote:
That's supposed to be a sane reply?

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

#19 Oct 27, 2012
Cal In AZ wrote:
Obama Lied.
People Died.
You are confused.

That was Bush.

Coolidge, AZ

#21 Oct 27, 2012
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
You are confused.
That was Bush.
Try watching the LIBERAL NEWS covering Libya.

Location hidden

#22 Oct 27, 2012
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and Fafoxy aka DanielP only agrees with ya because he hates Obama as much as you do.....but he voted for Gary Johnson.......maybe he doesn't agree with you as much as ya think!!!
Foxy is a gay man who did NOT vote for Obama and hates the dems as much as I do , he is A-OK in my book.

Coolidge, AZ

#23 Oct 27, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Foxy is a gay man who did NOT vote for Obama and hates the dems as much as I do , he is A-OK in my book.
No. I hate The Obamaniac and the Dems MORE than you do.

NOBODY is allowed to hate them more than I do.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reno Couple Awaits 9th Circuit Appeal In Gay Ma... 24 min WeTheSheeple 1
Lesbian couple in gay marriage case prepares fo... (Mar '13) 8 hr Terra Firma 1,568
Challenges to gay marriage bans: Where they stand Aug 25 Lawrence Wolf 67
Court favors disclosing anti-gay marriage donors Aug 2 DNF 1,788
Arizona execution renews debate over methods Jul '14 boo ya 7
Appeals court postpones Arizona man's execution Jul '14 Cordwainer Trout 4
Supreme Court allows Arizona execution to proceed Jul '14 RustyS 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••