Arizona Immigration Law: Mexico Urges Court To Block Provision

Dec 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Huffington Post

The Mexican government has urged a U.S. court to stop Arizona from enforcing a minor section of the state's 2010 immigration law that prohibits the harboring of undocumented immigrants.

Comments
61 - 80 of 83 Comments Last updated Jan 5, 2013
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64
Jan 2, 2013
 
illegal means illegal wrote:
<quoted text>how are they going to save my life you idiot? You make me sick.
When they or one of their children becomes a firefighter, a cop or even a doctor. The future is theirs. Doesn't sound like it yours though, with that level of ignorance.
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65
Jan 2, 2013
 
illegal means illegal wrote:
<quoted text>your name pretty much let's me know what like of woman you have been to have ended up with a mojado.
Your posts do far worse....
illegal means illegal

Jersey City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66
Jan 3, 2013
 
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
When they or one of their children becomes a firefighter, a cop or even a doctor. The future is theirs. Doesn't sound like it yours though, with that level of ignorance.
so you're telling me there won't be other people doing those jobs? Let's face the truth,most of those kids will more likely end up gang banging and on welfare than becoming civil servants.
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67
Jan 3, 2013
 
illegal means illegal wrote:
<quoted text>so you're telling me there won't be other people doing those jobs? Let's face the truth,most of those kids will more likely end up gang banging and on welfare than becoming civil servants.
Just as I thought.... Narrow and racist doesn't even come close to describing you and your thinking.
illegal means illegal

Jersey City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68
Jan 4, 2013
 
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as I thought.... Narrow and racist doesn't even come close to describing you and your thinking.
you've got a lot of nerve calling anyone racist.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#69
Jan 4, 2013
 
illegal means illegal wrote:
<quoted text> you've got a lot of nerve calling anyone racist.
So are those supposed to be terms of endearment you use to describe other people?
illegal means illegal

Jersey City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70
Jan 4, 2013
 
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
So are those supposed to be terms of endearment you use to describe other people?
are they not illegal aliens? I don't know how that makes me racist
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71
Jan 4, 2013
 
illegal means illegal wrote:
<quoted text> you've got a lot of nerve calling anyone racist.
Likewise.... Only difference is I"m effective, while you're just an ignoramus spewing what comes natural to narrow minded racists like you.
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72
Jan 4, 2013
 
illegal means illegal wrote:
<quoted text>are they not illegal aliens? I don't know how that makes me racist
You apparently have no idea how and why the law is unequally enforced. Out of convenience, by bureaucrats only interested in not making waves and getting paid their bi-weekly federal checks, they could care less about the social consequences that people like would wish to maintain in your fashion, consistent with your agenda.
illegal means illegal

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73
Jan 4, 2013
 
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
You apparently have no idea how and why the law is unequally enforced. Out of convenience, by bureaucrats only interested in not making waves and getting paid their bi-weekly federal checks, they could care less about the social consequences that people like would wish to maintain in your fashion, consistent with your agenda.
not all of them,if that was true amnesty would have passed a long time ago.
illegal means illegal

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74
Jan 4, 2013
 
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Likewise.... Only difference is I"m effective, while you're just an ignoramus spewing what comes natural to narrow minded racists like you.
no you're not,you just say racist and think you have done something,everything you say is b.s. and you're the biggest bigot on topix hands down.
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75
Jan 4, 2013
 
illegal means illegal wrote:
<quoted text>no you're not,you just say racist and think you have done something,everything you say is b.s. and you're the biggest bigot on topix hands down.
I fight fire with fire. If that means having to be real and use a racist remark, so that you feel it, then so be it. I'm not gonna sit idly by, like some little choirboy , and not return the fire that's decisive and hard hitting.

Not in my nature....
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76
Jan 4, 2013
 
illegal means illegal wrote:
<quoted text>not all of them,if that was true amnesty would have passed a long time ago.
It did....... and it was passed by the Republican god, Reagan, back in 1986, another brush of more dirt under the rug-this time the biggest-that would eventually back up and spill everywhere, although it's not as serious as people like you would want it to appear.
nym8387

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77
Jan 4, 2013
 
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
It did....... and it was passed by the Republican god, Reagan, back in 1986, another brush of more dirt under the rug-this time the biggest-that would eventually back up and spill everywhere, although it's not as serious as people like you would want it to appear.
are you saying it will pass again?
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#78
Jan 4, 2013
 
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>are you saying it will pass again?
It might.... All we need is some self serving self absorbed Republican like Romney to take the helm. People nowadays are better informed due to the internet and not any longer that feeble minded. That's why your boy lost.
nym8387

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79
Jan 4, 2013
 
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
I fight fire with fire. If that means having to be real and use a racist remark, so that you feel it, then so be it. I'm not gonna sit idly by, like some little choirboy , and not return the fire that's decisive and hard hitting.
Not in my nature....
no,no you're just a racist,anti-American bigot. At the end of the day people like me have a real argument and that's law and order,you on the other had are promoting an invasion of the country you supposedly spent so many years protecting at the border,and why? Because you think its the right thing to do?no,its because they're Hispanics, if this was an invasion from the north you would absolutely be on my side on this issue.
nym8387

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80
Jan 4, 2013
 
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
It might.... All we need is some self serving self absorbed Republican like Romney to take the helm. People nowadays are better informed due to the internet and not any longer that feeble minded. That's why your boy lost.
it won't happen,keep think romneys defeat came because of his stance on illegal aliens,if anything it kept him in the race,he sure as hell didn't my vote for anything else but this issue.
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81
Jan 4, 2013
 
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>no,no you're just a racist,anti-American bigot. At the end of the day people like me have a real argument and that's law and order,you on the other had are promoting an invasion of the country you supposedly spent so many years protecting at the border,and why? Because you think its the right thing to do?no,its because they're Hispanics, if this was an invasion from the north you would absolutely be on my side on this issue.
You don't walk in my shoe, so STFU! Based on your posts, anyone with half a noodle can judge safely that you're self hating, to say the least. The fact is, the law is not being enforced equally, not to say that it ever was.... I'm a civil rights guy. It just happens that illegal aliens fall under that purview, something you're certainly having a great deal of difficulty handling, because your experience, in and out of the work force, is not and could never be as uniquely specialized as mine. You're in the minors, in that regard, and you'll always be....
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82
Jan 4, 2013
 
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text> it won't happen,keep think romneys defeat came because of his stance on illegal aliens,if anything it kept him in the race,he sure as hell didn't my vote for anything else but this issue.
I can't make heads or tails out your drunk post.

With regard to Hispanics, Romney was in the toilet with his blatant denials of being of Mexican parentage, when everyone knew his predecessors took refuge in that country, because of their polygamist ways in the US. The US authorities basically chased his grandfather into Mexico, where they sought refuge and even prospered economically from the graces awarded by that country, yet Romney would disassociate any connections of any kind, and this Hispanics, especially Mexicans with the power to vote, saw as un-empathetic and distasteful. They're not as stupid as you think and their numbers are growing tenfold. They're now becoming a significant voting block. If Republicans fail to recognize, them, then that will cost them future elections to come.
illegal means illegal

Jersey City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83
Jan 5, 2013
 
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't make heads or tails out your drunk post.
With regard to Hispanics, Romney was in the toilet with his blatant denials of being of Mexican parentage, when everyone knew his predecessors took refuge in that country, because of their polygamist ways in the US. The US authorities basically chased his grandfather into Mexico, where they sought refuge and even prospered economically from the graces awarded by that country, yet Romney would disassociate any connections of any kind, and this Hispanics, especially Mexicans with the power to vote, saw as un-empathetic and distasteful. They're not as stupid as you think and their numbers are growing tenfold. They're now becoming a significant voting block. If Republicans fail to recognize, them, then that will cost them future elections to come.
romney only needed less than another 10% of the Hispanic vote to beat obama,which let's you know it only makes a difference when other Americans are divided,let's face the truth if white people hand voted unanimously for romney the way latinos did for obama We would be call romney our chief in commander,are you going to dispute that?this racism We latinos have demonstrated will come back to bite us in the ass,show some respect towards all Americans,especially those white folks who made the real difference in putting that liar back in the white house.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••