Arizona Immigration Law: Mexico Urges Court To Block Provision

Dec 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Huffington Post

The Mexican government has urged a U.S. court to stop Arizona from enforcing a minor section of the state's 2010 immigration law that prohibits the harboring of undocumented immigrants.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of83
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

illegal means illegal wrote:
<quoted text>are you trying to put me against Jews now? How pathetic,the Bronx is a way better place to live than east l.a and a represents the melting pot which is this great nation unlike east l.a where just about everyone is Mexican. Black people in the Bronx can walk home without worrying about a non-Mexican Hispanic trying to kill him just for being black like in east l.a,your kind has got nothing but animosity towards anything non-Mexican and you know it,We have nothing in common except the language our masters gave us and that's where the similarities end.
Hey dummy, at approx.$13,959 per capita income, the Bronx has one of the lowest in the nation. Read about something you apparently know little about:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bronx

Blacks in general have had a nasty habit of bullying anything not like them. Mexicans are not one to be bullied for very long. If Blacks are being put in their place in LA, there's a good reason for it, not to say that any group doesn't have its bad apples.
illegal means illegal

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dummy, at approx.$13,959 per capita income, the Bronx has one of the lowest in the nation. Read about something you apparently know little about:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bronx
Blacks in general have had a nasty habit of bullying anything not like them. Mexicans are not one to be bullied for very long. If Blacks are being put in their place in LA, there's a good reason for it, not to say that any group doesn't have its bad apples.
b.s no other county in the nation has a bigger racial war amongst minorities than l.a county plain and simple and its Mexicans causing most of it.
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

2471<quoted text>b.s no other county in the nation has a bigger racial war amongst minorities than l.a county plain and simple and its Mexicans causing most of it.
I'm simultaneously responding to you while watching the West Side Story. I'm sure you heard of that movie. New York has its conflicts just the same as any other area in the country.

You're just following suit like a good little sheep by putting down the ethnic rival. Funny, they're still putting down PRs just the same.
illegal means illegal

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm simultaneously responding to you while watching the West Side Story. I'm sure you heard of that movie. New York has its conflicts just the same as any other area in the country.
You're just following suit like a good little sheep by putting down the ethnic rival. Funny, they're still putting down PRs just the same.
funnier thing is that's just a movie about how things useto be in new york,l.a is still filled with racial tension and murders because la eme wants racial cleansing I belive is what they call it,and who's putting PRs down,I would love to know?
no amnesty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
The NY Jews have you on a dog chain. They even make a convincing argument why your kind burned down and pillaged the greater part of the Bronx. Sounds like you have some heavy luggage to carry, so don't criticize Mexicans or illegals, when in firm reality, you have more in common with them than the Anglos, cari mamao de chuleta!
do the NY Jews you clean toilets for know you are eating the chit they leave instead of flushing it down? I'm sure they would take it out of your pay. Do you bring doggie bags home for your mom?
What Krap

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Can't run their county but wants to run ours. Take hike!
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

<quoted text>are you trying to put me against Jews now? How pathetic,the Bronx is a way better place to live than east l.a and a represents the melting pot which is this great nation unlike east l.a where just about everyone is Mexican. Black people in the Bronx can walk home without worrying about a non-Mexican Hispanic trying to kill him just for being black like in east l.a,your kind has got nothing but animosity towards anything non-Mexican and you know it,We have nothing in common except the language our masters gave us and that's where the similarities end.
Are you kidding? Nobody who lives in New York would ever travel to the Bronx for any reason other than the visit the Bronx Zoo or to go to a Yankee game.
illegal means illegal

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding? Nobody who lives in New York would ever travel to the Bronx for any reason other than the visit the Bronx Zoo or to go to a Yankee game.
what's in east l.a? yeah shut up.
illegal means illegal

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not saying the Bronx is a paradise,but you won't get shot in the Bronx or any part of new York just because of the color of your skin,are you going to dispute that?you can't even hide the fact that Mexicans want "racial cleansing".
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

<quoted text>I'm not saying the Bronx is a paradise,but you won't get shot in the Bronx or any part of new York just because of the color of your skin,are you going to dispute that?you can't even hide the fact that Mexicans want "racial cleansing".
There is a reason why you don't see a white person walking down the street in the Bronx.
illegal means illegal

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a reason why you don't see a white person walking down the street in the Bronx.
same thing goes for east l.a, hell there's a huge reason why black people don't walk down the street in east l.a,what's your point?
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

<quoted text>funnier thing is that's just a movie about how things useto be in new york,l.a is still filled with racial tension and murders because la eme wants racial cleansing I belive is what they call it,and who's putting PRs down,I would love to know?
The anti-hispanic racists on this forum are putting them down. If you have any doubts, contact poster US Mail, for starters. Quirky or Q the Eye holds stock in that activity.
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

no amnesty wrote:
<quoted text>
do the NY Jews you clean toilets for know you are eating the chit they leave instead of flushing it down? I'm sure they would take it out of your pay. Do you bring doggie bags home for your mom?
Hey stupid, I don't live in NY.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

<quoted text>same thing goes for east l.a, hell there's a huge reason why black people don't walk down the street in east l.a,what's your point?
My point is that you were wrong. That's all.
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure how true that is, Memo! The Riverdale section, Throgs Neck, Country Club, City Island, Morris Park, Pelham Prkwy areas and I believe some of the gentrified areas of Bruckner Blvd. near the Willis Ave. bridge and 161st Street between the Grand Concourse and River Ave. near Yankee Stadium, are fully stocked with Whites.
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Oh, and Arthur Ave. near Fordham Rd.
illegal means illegal

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
The anti-hispanic racists on this forum are putting them down. If you have any doubts, contact poster US Mail, for starters. Quirky or Q the Eye holds stock in that activity.
so that means everyone feels the same?
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

<quoted text>so that means everyone feels the same?
Hey stupid, I meant they're putting down "Puerto Ricans" just the same.
ronnie

Orem, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

<quoted text>same thing goes for east l.a, hell there's a huge reason why black people don't walk down the street in east l.a,what's your point?
And everyone compliains about the old white racist oil dude or CEO and yet where minority's whether black or Mexican they have ruined the neighborhood through cultural violence. End of Watch was a good brromenter of the truth in east LA. The best locations the Country once enjoyed are nothing but drug addicted gang bangers that have no education. As this invasion continues with 3rd world illegals entering, so goes all our neighborhoods. Racism isn't the problem, lack of education, poor, drug addicted. We the American center are losing what once was a great Country. You can fight all ya want to with each other but the rest of us are getting screwed.
illegal means illegal

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey stupid, I meant they're putting down "Puerto Ricans" just the same.
I haven't been put down by anyone the way you make it out to be,the only Puerto ricans I know that have been "put down"are the ones who live a foul life.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of83
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••