Sea Shepherd ordered to stay clear of...

Sea Shepherd ordered to stay clear of whaling ships off Antarctica

There are 8 comments on the The Province story from Dec 18, 2012, titled Sea Shepherd ordered to stay clear of whaling ships off Antarctica. In it, The Province reports that:

In 2010, a Sea Shepherd ship collided with Japanese harpoon ship Yushin Maru No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Province.

Sheik Yerbouti

New Hope, PA

#1 Dec 18, 2012
Hopefully they will tell the court to go to hell and continue to disrupt this barbaric practice!
Ninthman

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#2 Dec 18, 2012
Are the Japs still trying catch Candy Crowley?
I think they need a bigger ship!
She has a hump like a molehill!
Smells like land!
LIAR HO!!!!!!
Ninthman

“Obama Shames the USA”

Location hidden

#3 Dec 18, 2012
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
Hopefully they will tell the court to go to hell and continue to disrupt this barbaric practice!
Which ones are you talking about? The Japs or the Goofballs.
Ninthman

“Obama Shames the USA”

Location hidden

#4 Dec 18, 2012
I hear they tried to lure in Rosanne Barr but the ship starting listing and they had to cut her loose.
They had Chris Christie in the net too but they had to let him go because his tongue was still stuck up Obama's ass! The big one that got away.
dr pepppper

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#5 Dec 18, 2012
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
Orwhale people gettin liking more Sue/she dan chic-fill-E, buttta mad cow germs controlll by the FDA!!;-000h, does Chris Christea offer the alternative eneger by 2cycle paddle the feetball $.75 per Calories!!;-00000000
dr pepppper

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#6 Dec 18, 2012
Ninthman wrote:
<quoted text>Which ones are you talking about? The Japs or the Goofballs.
US kids getting trap with Sushee so dat FOXnewsport sell more pay per view with Orwhale or let the FDA mocking yee [email protected] bowl 47!!;-0000
dr pepppper

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#7 Dec 18, 2012
Ninthman wrote:
I hear they tried to lure in Rosanne Barr but the ship starting listing and they had to cut her loose.
They had Chris Christie in the net too but they had to let him go because his tongue was still stuck up Obama's ass! The big one that got away.
Chris shouldda sell back with his DC-engery surplus to the alter O Pluricabron Unumber for National Grid!!;-0000h, 9boy! is dat funnie;-00

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#8 Dec 18, 2012
WTF! No more super dangerous TV missions?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News U.S. Supreme Court partly rejects Trump in late... Thu Winning Yet 5
News Gorsuch can't escape travel ban at San Francisc... Jul 19 Lawrence Wolf 24
News Court: Detained immigrant children entitled to ... Jul 6 Truth 4
News 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals to weigh Dona... Jul 5 C Kersey 10
News Trump travel ban: U.S. Court clears way for int... Jun '17 Jeff Brightone 1
News Trump travel ban dealt another blow, faces high... Jun '17 stupid 1
News Another US appeals court keeps US President Don... Jun '17 Wildchild 10
More from around the web