US court reviews gay Russian's asylum case

Nov 28, 2013 Full story: KRMG-AM Tulsa 7

A federal appeals court has ordered immigration officials to review their decision not to grant asylum to a gay man who said he was attacked for his sexual orientation in 2002 and 2003 in his native Russia and feared he would be persecuted if forced to return there.

Full Story
USAGAY

Colorado Springs, CO

#1 Nov 28, 2013
GAYS IN THE 60 AND 70S WERE PUT IN MENTAL INSTITUTIONS, FOR EXTERMINATION STATE OF VIRGINIA IS THE TOP 10 EXTERMINATION CAMPS OF PEOPLE EUGENICS LIVES STILL.
INTERN
NOTFREE

Colorado Springs, CO

#2 Nov 28, 2013
SO, I HAVE WRITTEN, I DO NOT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY, SO IF YOU NEED MORE ANSWERS WRITE AND EMAIL

WRITE AND EMAIL THANK YOU
I HAVE EXPLAINED THE SITUATION, NOT JUST THE SAFETY ISSUES, AND ALL EMAILS WERE SENT TO YOU ALLEGEDLY BY OLIVERIA AND RYAN, AND GOV. WHT DO YOU NOT HAVE??

SPRAIN NECK, SPRAIN FOOT, RIGHT WRIST, AND DOG INJURIES, AND CARRIOR MANGLED.

MARY RAN THRU STOP LIGHTS TWO., ON THE FLOOR, COULD NOT GET UP., AND I AM HANDICAP AS WELL., C3C4 PLATE IN NECK, AND THT IS THE CONCERN I DO NOT WANT ANY LONG TERM DAMAGES., SAVVY
500K LAW SUITE.PLATE IN NECK, AND DEAD CHILDS BONE COSTLY, AND I DO NOT WANT SOMEONE TO STATE OH 'THIS LOOKS LIKE THE INJURY IN 2013 CAUSED THE CRACK, NO' DR. MENTIONED 'YOU COULD HAVE BEEN PARAPLEGIC LUCKY TO WORN YOUR BRACE.'AUTHORIZATION TO DISCLOSE HEALTHINFORMATIONHIPAA COMPLIANT PURSUANT TO Section Code 164.508
Patient Name: Yvette Marion_(HANDFIELD Date of Birth:
Patient Address:___9524 penstemon court_________80920__

Claim #:_684-444695-001_____ Medical Record Number (if applicable):I HEREBY GRANT PERMISSION TO AND AUTHORIZE THE USE OR DISCLOSURE OF THE ABOVE NAMED INDIVIDUALíS RECORDS AS DESCRIBED BELOW TO AIG Domestic Claims, Inc, and/or AIU Holdings, Inc.(ONLY MEMORIAL HOSPITAL RECORDS, COLORADO SPRINGS, CO 80920 SEPT 13 RECORDS ONLY)NO REASON WHY AFFILIATED COMPANIES SHOULD BE INVOLVED. AIG ONLY WITH THE AGENT PATTY FERGUSON

THE FOLLOWING INDIVIDUAL(S), MEDICAL PROVIDER(S), AND/OR ORGANIZATION(S) ARE AUTHORIZED TO MAKE THE DISCLOSURE:Name
Address & Phone Number
Date Range of Treatment Requested

MEMORIAL COLSPR ER 80920
MEMORIAL HOSPITAL ER ONLY
SEPT 2013
SPECIFY RECORDS: You must check the box and initial below to specify which type of information to be disclosed
X MEDICAL INFORMATION (All Medical reports including but not limited to SOAPE notes, all other notes (typed or
handwritten), records, charts, any letters, physical therapy records, lab reports and outpatient reports and discharge summary)
X MEDICAL BILLING
X X-RAYS/FILMS (MRIís, CT-Scans, and Reports)
X Exclusions: JUST THE ER HOSPITAL OF MEMORIAL SEPT 2013.__COLORADO SPRINGS, CO 80920 ( AND PET SMART, AIR ACADEMY, 80920 VET FOR THE DOG INJURED.
The above information is being obtained to assist said authorized entities in evaluating my claim for benefits or damages. A copy or facsimile of this document shall be considered as effective and valid as the original.
REVOCATION: I understand that I have the right to revoke this authorization at any time. I understand that if I revoke this Authorization I must do so in writing and present my written revocation to the health information management department. I understand that revocation will not apply to my insurance company when the law provides my insurer with the right to contest a claim under my policy.DURATION: Unless otherwise revoked, this Authorization will expire on the following date, event or condition: EXP date of signature_.EXPIRE: IN DEC 29, 2013. The covered entity cannot require the patient to sign the authorization in order to receive treatment or payment or to enroll or be eligible for benefits.
RE-DISCLOSURE: I understand that authorizing the disclosure of this health information is voluntary and that I am entitled to a copy of this authorization and acknowledge receipt of a copy thereof. I can refuse to sign this Authorization. I understand any disclosure of information carries with it the potential for an unauthorized re-disclosure and the information may not be protected by federal confidentiality rules. NO OTHER OR OUTSIDE DISCLOSURE OF THE INFORMATION. ESQ., ONLY TO AIG., AIG WILL BE LIABLE IF THERE IS UNPROPER DISCLOSURE OUTSIDE.YVETTE ANNE MARION HANDFIELD

Signature of Patient or Legal Representative DateSELFIf Signed by Legal Rep., Relationship to Patient
NOTFREE

Colorado Springs, CO

#4 Nov 28, 2013
USAGAY wrote:
GAYS IN THE 60 AND 70S WERE PUT IN MENTAL INSTITUTIONS, FOR EXTERMINATION STATE OF VIRGINIA IS THE TOP 10 EXTERMINATION CAMPS OF PEOPLE EUGENICS LIVES STILL.
INTERN
Russian power over Poland wrote:
Muslims with nukes are like a monkey with a granade.
SO, I HAVE WRITTEN, I DO NOT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY, SO IF YOU NEED MORE ANSWERS WRITE AND EMAIL

I HAVE EXPLAINED THE SITUATION, NOT JUST THE SAFETY ISSUES, AND ALL EMAILS WERE SENT TO YOU ALLEGEDLY BY OLIVERIA AND RYAN, AND GOV. WHT DO YOU NOT HAVE??

MARY RAN THRU STOP LIGHTS TWO., ON THE FLOOR, COULD NOT GET UP., AND I AM HANDICAP AS WELL., C3C4 PLATE IN NECK, AND THT IS THE CONCERN I DO NOT WANT ANY LONG TERM DAMAGES., SAVVY
500K LAW SUITE.PLATE IN NECK, AND DEAD CHILDS BONE COSTLY, AND I DO NOT WANT SOMEONE TO STATE OH 'THIS LOOKS LIKE THE INJURY IN 2013 CAUSED THE CRACK, NO' DR. MENTIONED 'YOU COULD HAVE BEEN PARAPLEGIC LUCKY TO WORN YOUR BRACE.'AUTHORIZATION TO DISCLOSE HEALTHINFORMATIONHIPAA COMPLIANT PURSUANT TO Section Code 164.508

Claim #:_684-444695-001_____ Medical Record Number (if applicable):I HEREBY GRANT PERMISSION TO AND AUTHORIZE THE USE OR DISCLOSURE OF THE ABOVE NAMED INDIVIDUALíS RECORDS AS DESCRIBED BELOW TO AIG Domestic Claims, Inc, and/or AIU Holdings, Inc.(ONLY MEMORIAL HOSPITAL RECORDS, COLORADO SPRINGS, CO 80920 SEPT 13 RECORDS ONLY)NO REASON WHY AFFILIATED COMPANIES SHOULD BE INVOLVED. AIG ONLY WITH THE AGENT PATTY FERGUSON

THE FOLLOWING INDIVIDUAL(S), MEDICAL PROVIDER(S), AND/OR ORGANIZATION(S) ARE AUTHORIZED TO MAKE THE DISCLOSURE:Name
Address & Phone Number

MEMORIAL COLSPR ER 80920
SEPT 2013
SPECIFY RECORDS: You must check the box and initial below to specify which type of information to be disclosed
X MEDICAL INFORMATION (All Medical reports including but not limited to SOAPE notes, all other notes (typed or
handwritten), records, charts, any letters, physical therapy records, lab reports and outpatient reports and discharge summary)
X MEDICAL BILLING
X Exclusions: JUST THE ER HOSPITAL OF MEMORIAL SEPT 2013.__COLORADO SPRINGS, CO 80920 ( AND PET SMART, AIR ACADEMY, 80920 VET FOR THE DOG INJURED.
The above information is being obtained to assist said authorized entities in evaluating my claim for benefits or damages. A copy or facsimile of this document shall be considered as effective and valid as the original.
REVOCATION: I understand that I have the right to revoke this authorization at any time. I understand that if I revoke this Authorization I must do so in writing and present my written revocation to the health information management department. I understand that revocation will not apply to my insurance company when the law provides my insurer with the right to contest a claim under my policy.DURATION: Unless otherwise revoked, this Authorization will expire on the following date, event or condition: EXP date of signature_.EXPIRE: IN DEC 29, 2013. The covered entity cannot require the patient to sign the authorization in order to receive treatment or payment or to enroll or be eligible for benefits.
RE-DISCLOSURE: I understand that authorizing the disclosure of this health information is voluntary and that I am entitled to a copy of this authorization and acknowledge receipt of a copy thereof. I can refuse to sign this Authorization. I understand any disclosure of information carries w it the potential for an unauthorized re-disclosure and the information may not be protected by federal confidentiality rules. NO OTHER OR OUTSIDE DISCLOSURE OF THE INFORMATION. ESQ
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Nov 28, 2013
Russian control of homosexual propaganda does not threaten gays. Can anyone imagine the influx of gay liars, cheats and manipulators, that will be allowed into the country if someone finds being gay a legitimate claim to political asylum? Every disgusting character from every part of the world would have access to refugee status and aid.

If US gays want to see damaging societal breakdowns occur like in Haiti, let them open our borders to foreign deviants and disease.
WHEREDOGAYSGOFRU SA

Colorado Springs, CO

#6 Nov 28, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
Russian control of homosexual propaganda does not threaten gays. Can anyone imagine the influx of gay liars, cheats and manipulators, that will be allowed into the country if someone finds being gay a legitimate claim to political asylum? Every disgusting character from every part of the world would have access to refugee status and aid.
If US gays want to see damaging societal breakdowns occur like in Haiti, let them open our borders to foreign deviants and disease.
USA KILLS GAYS IN MENTAL INSTITUTIONS, IN THE 60,70 EARLY 80 NORM, NOW CALLED EUGENICS, SO I GUESS REVERSE POLITICAL ASYLUM BACK TO EAST BLOCK FROM CONCENTRATION CAMPS, BURNING, AND LAB RATS.
WHEREDOGAYSGOFRU SA

Colorado Springs, CO

#7 Nov 28, 2013
ALL OF THE COMPUTER PROCESSING, ADVERTISMENT, PICTURES OF GROUPS IS REALLLY PROPAGANDA.

HERE IS A SWASTICKA NAZI
HERE IS A HEART
TWEET BIRD

SOMEONE IDENTIFY WITH THE OBJECT, CORRECT.
PROPAGANDA, OR ADVERTISMENT, OR MARKETING, OR ALL

THANK YOU
what is a GOOLE GEEKS, YVETTE ANNE MARION HANDFIELD FORCED INTO COMPUTERS, MINI MICO MAINFRAME, PHONE, IVR, DESKTOPS, SIPRENET, NIPRENT, IS SHE THEN A GEEK! YES.,
USAGAY wrote:
INTERN
Russian power over Poland wrote:
Muslims with nukes are like a monkey with a granade.

Address & Phone Number

MEMORIAL COLSPR ER 80920
SEPT 2013
X MEDICAL BILLING
REVOCATION: I understand that I have the right to revoke this authorization at any time. I understand that if I revoke this Authorization I must do so in writing and present my written revocation to the health information management department. I understand that revocation will not apply to my insurance company when the law provides my insurer with the right to contest a claim under my policy.DURATION: Unless otherwise revoked, this Authorization will expire on the following date, event or condition: EXP date of signature_.EXPIRE: IN DEC 29, 2013. The covered entity cannot require the patient to sign the authorization in order to receive trea OR OUTSIDE DISCLOSURE OF THE INFORMATION.STALKER ANNETTE

“Brainpower is our weapon.”

Since: Nov 13

Brisbane, Queensland

#9 Dec 1, 2013
Homosexual people belonged in nuthouse. They cannot create babies, only between man and woman can. Anal sex can damage the anal skin and is not easily fixed. bottomhole is not meant for sex.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NSA surveillance limits: The focus turns to courts Wed Asian Guy 1
Couples Anxious to Grab First Idaho Same-Sex Ma... Oct 28 Charles 9
Woman guilty of pushing husband off cliff appeals Oct 26 Princess done puking 1
Gay marriage news: NC magistrate won't marry co... Oct 20 Jonah1 166
Gay marriage developments: Wyoming holds out Oct 20 Fa-Foxy 13
Gay marriage becomes legal in Arizona Oct 19 Hamish 25
Federal judge strikes down Alaska's marriage ban Oct 19 Newt G s Next Wife 96

Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE