Democrats seek hearing into judge's O...

Democrats seek hearing into judge's Obama email

There are 40 comments on the The State story from Mar 6, 2012, titled Democrats seek hearing into judge's Obama email. In it, The State reports that:

Two top Democrats on the House Judiciary Committee called for a hearing Tuesday to examine a Montana judge's conduct in forwarding an email that included a racist joke involving bestiality and President Barack Obama's mother.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The State.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#1 Mar 6, 2012
Reps. John Conyers of Michigan and Steve Cohen of Tennessee told Committee Chairman Lamar Smith, R-Texas, in their letter that the committee has a duty to investigate the potential consequences of Judge Richard Cebull's email.

a duty????
consequences???
the judge broke no laws, there is no reason for a committee to do a damn thing!

FOCUS, people, there are REAL issues that need to be resolved, not this petty partisan bullshit!

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#3 Mar 6, 2012
carey529 wrote:
Reps. John Conyers of Michigan and Steve Cohen of Tennessee told Committee Chairman Lamar Smith, R-Texas, in their letter that the committee has a duty to investigate the potential consequences of Judge Richard Cebull's email.
a duty????
consequences???
FOCUS, people, there are REAL issues that need to be resolved, not this petty partisan bullshit!
Judicial decorum is not a real issue? Racism is not a real issue?

We all know YOU have no problem with racism Carey. But mainstream Americans no longer condone what you learned in your youth, and continue to embrace to this day.

Racism IS a real issue, and if the judge is sending racist email he should be called on it.
Xstain Mullah Franchisee

Wilmington, DE

#4 Mar 6, 2012
carey529 wrote:
YEAH! Like the issue of Obama's birth certificate. Isn't that right, you racist, Birther moron?

Somehow I wonder if a racist joke peddling, therefore racist, judge is going to be perceived as equitable when people of color come before him.

Is that too obscure for you, you Tea Bagging pos?
Say it like it is

Woodbridge, VA

#5 Mar 6, 2012
carey529 wrote:
a duty????
consequences???
The problem is that this judge's rulings on matters pertaining to Obama policies cannot be trusted to be unbiased now.
CHECK SIX

North Port, FL

#6 Mar 6, 2012
Sensitive people,tender people,Thin Skinned people,= those with inferior complexes and those pron to weeping...SHOULD NOT BE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES....The Job Calls for men of sterner stuff,Backbone,leading from up front,with a An IRON disposition,impervious to insignificant Morons who denim them...

In other words a PAIR OF BRASS BALLS....However we have no such president!...OBAMA surrounds himself paid guns,Thugs,Media Matters, to do his dirty work...Leading from behind...That is behind The First Ladys FAT behind....YUCK!!
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

#7 Mar 6, 2012
PooPoo Platter wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know YOU have no problem with racism Carey. But mainstream Americans no longer condone what you learned in your youth, and continue to embrace to this day.
Racism IS a real issue, and if the judge is sending racist email he should be called on it.
They are issues, but not the purview of Congress once confirmed. Congress has no say in what happens with this judge unless he has committed a crime, which he hasn't. It is despicable behavior, nonetheless.
goose

Chicago, IL

#8 Mar 6, 2012
Say it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is that this judge's rulings on matters pertaining to Obama policies cannot be trusted to be unbiased now.
You agree the same should be said about left leaning judges and politicians making comments/ e-mails about people on the right I assume.(to be totally unbiased and fair)
Xstain Mullah Fricassee

Wilmington, DE

#9 Mar 6, 2012
Say it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
Or arguably any time a person of color appears before him. The racist invective in the "joke" implicates far more than just the First Family.
Say it like it is

Woodbridge, VA

#10 Mar 6, 2012
goose wrote:
<quoted text>
You agree the same should be said about left leaning judges and politicians making comments/ e-mails about people on the right I assume.(to be totally unbiased and fair)
Sure, can you provide an example?
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

#11 Mar 6, 2012
PooPoo Platter wrote:
<quoted text>
And it will remain so, because everyone hates someone or something it's just human nature. Trying to pass a law or laws will never end it.
P.S. I hate you, you liberal idiot!!!!
wheres the jobs

Seattle, WA

#12 Mar 6, 2012
pffft So What? obama is the most racist person in America and Oh NoooS a bamster joke, there are hundreds of them; will the offender go to the deep hole without Habeas corpus obama put into action and never seen again? wouldn't be surprised- the guy's probably a terrorist < NOT
petty hypocryts
Say it like it is

Woodbridge, VA

#13 Mar 6, 2012
EASY MONEY wrote:
<quoted text>
And it will remain so, because everyone hates someone or something it's just human nature. Trying to pass a law or laws will never end it.
Yeah but how would you feel going in front of a judge who announced that he despised trailer trash? You obviously would question if he could give you a fair trial. It is important that judges be non biased and fair.

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#14 Mar 6, 2012
EASY MONEY wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, shucks! If you were lucky enough to know 'ol PooPoo, you surely would love 'ol PooPoo!

Maybe you'd hate his politics, but PooPoo the man? Love!

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#15 Mar 6, 2012
..now Carey, he HATES 'ol PooPoo!

But he hates blacks, women, Hispanics, Muslims, non whites; really Carey hates most people, so it doesn't matter.

LOL!!!
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

#16 Mar 6, 2012
Say it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah but how would you feel going in front of a judge who announced that he despised trailer trash? You obviously would question if he could give you a fair trial. It is important that judges be non biased and fair.
I don't have that problem of living where I would be subject to stupid and frivolious law suits or judgments, liberals like you have created that type of environment in America. Your the problem not the answer. Those that are calling for a hearing are only trying to get their names in the media and print to further their own standing with liberal like yourself. In plain English it's just bullshit grand standing.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#17 Mar 6, 2012
Yepper the forum's dumbbell members of the democRat Party (the party who owns the legacy of slavery, Jim Crow, lynching, etc.) get all upset when a joke is on theirs but when a libelous foul mouth dirtbag like bill maher donates a million bucks to the lord marshal b. h. obama that's all a-otae buckwheat.
It was even OK today when the pompous self-serving lord marshal dodged a reporter's question about maher and took a question from a bimbo that focused on Rush.
What America needs is a new president who is pro-Americanism and not pro bill ayers. It's an obamanation.
Xstain Mullah Fricassee

Wilmington, DE

#18 Mar 6, 2012
JohnInLa wrote:
get all upset when a joke is on theirs but when a libelous foul mouth dirtbag like bill maher donates a million bucks to the lord marshal b. h. obama that's all a-otae buckwheat.
Hey Tea Bagger, you Tea Baggers are to CODE your racism, not use telltale words like "buckwheat" for a black person. Did you not get the memo?

First, let's make sure you know what this "joke" was. Summarize it for us, moron.

Second, if Maher has libeled anyone then I expect you can name that person and have them sue.

Third, only a complete cretin would compare a vile, racist joke directed at a minority with making a campaign donation.

And mocking remarks about idiot constapo and talibangelical politicians are invective. Again, only a moron could be aware of this country's history of slavery and Jim Crow laws and equate mocking someone with using age old, racist stereotypes. See, the appeal to racism does not single out a person, as invective does, it singles out an entire minority.

But that's why you apologize for the racist smear...coming from a sitting judge, expected to be impartial, of all things.

usa

#19 Mar 7, 2012
PooPoo Platter wrote:
<quoted text>
and we all know you just have problems,-sshole.
very serious problems.

usa

#20 Mar 7, 2012
Xstain Mullah Franchisee wrote:
<quoted text>
YEAH! Like the issue of Obama's birth certificate. Isn't that right, you racist, Birther moron?
Somehow I wonder if a racist joke peddling, therefore racist, judge is going to be perceived as equitable when people of color come before him.
Is that too obscure for you, you Tea Bagging pos?
stupid much?

how do morons like you manage to type?

usa

#21 Mar 7, 2012
PooPoo Platter wrote:
..now Carey, he HATES 'ol PooPoo!
But he hates blacks, women, Hispanics, Muslims, non whites; really Carey hates most people, so it doesn't matter.
LOL!!!
nope, just you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News US Supreme Court allows full enforcement of Tru... 4 hr spocko 43
News Federal appeals court considers kids' climate c... Dec 12 Stephen D Clark 8
News Prominent 9th Circuit judge accused of sexual m... Dec 9 INVESTIGATE 1
News Prominent 9th Circuit judge accused of sexual m... Dec 9 anonymous 2
News Trump turns to US Supreme Court in immigrant do... Dec 3 See The Light 4
News Bill O'Reilly Says Voters, Not Judges, Should D... (Feb '12) Dec 1 Eyes of Abandonment 6
News Judge permanently blocks Trump sanctuary cities... Nov 25 RealityCheck 52
More from around the web