'Under God' here to stay

Mar 31, 2010 Full story: Fort Collins Coloradoan 7

The long, bitter and emotional legal battle about 'under God' in the Pledge of Allegiance might have come to a quiet end March 11.

Read more
Publius2

Paradise, CA

#1 Mar 31, 2010
There is hope!

http://www.youtube.com/watch #!v=TZBTyTWOZCM&feature=re lated
logic

La Palma, CA

#2 Mar 31, 2010
Publius2 wrote:
There is hope!
http://www.youtube.com/watch #!v=TZBTyTWOZCM&feature=re lated
This is the problem: Many want God out of the way. They want all and any referrence of Him removed from our lexicon. The idea is that by removing any referrence to God He will simply go away and they will be free to do what they choose with no guilt or no one to answer to. People don't want to be held accountable for their actions and the thought of having to answer to God is scary. That's the problem.
logic

La Palma, CA

#3 Mar 31, 2010
Oh, and by the way, whither I want God to exist or I do not is irrelevant. The fact is He does exist. HE IS.

It's just logic.

xix

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#4 Apr 1, 2010
logic wrote:
<quoted text>The idea is that by removing any referrence to God He will simply go away, the thought of having to answer to God is scary. That's the problem.
Your evil yet silly god has gone away! Read the article! The judge ruled that your god is merely ceremonial, not theological.
It's ludicrous to think your invisible, imaginary playmate is scary. Maybe by the primitives who created him, but certainly to no one else!
Beaks

Somerset, KY

#5 Mar 5, 2013
Yell, we have to live under that unfair scum-bag!!!. You know, I once had a store and that stupid God took it away from me. I hate that pathetic slime-ball sadist for taking my store away from me. If I had my way with God and Jesus I'd send them away to burn red hot forever!!!.

“Equality for ALL”

Since: Jul 10

Massachusetts

#9 Mar 7, 2013
There is a simple question, that when asked (and answered honestly), would clearly show why 'Under God,'In God We Trust','...so help me god' are ALL INCONSTITUTIONAL.
That question is:

Which god?

The term 'Ceremonial Deism' has been used by the courts to retain the above mentions of a deity. I've looked and cannot find any reference to even the concept of 'Ceremonial Deism' in the Constitution. Darn those activist judges.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#10 Mar 8, 2013
xix wrote:
<quoted text>
Your evil yet silly god has gone away! Read the article! The judge ruled that your god is merely ceremonial, not theological.
It's ludicrous to think your invisible, imaginary playmate is scary. Maybe by the primitives who created him, but certainly to no one else!
Why is it when people have not witnessed a intervention Spiritual(MOLECULE configuration), they get so jealous they slander people?

Molecules in the air, evaporating out the water, praying or talking out your thoughts, NOT prayer, just disgruttlements in life and what options you have and what prevents, you , insects and molecules configure a source for you to see, most take a form that resembels species it is communicating with, or it can take formation as to what it is a Molecule just billions holding each other to take a formation for you to see ans speak to you and deal with you of a personailty that can easily relate that you feel comfortbale with. Your mind creates a formation of Holy SPirit God Budda or another source you respect and feel protected with for communications.

One great story is a story of a man that parents were killed. He was forced to live as servant slave body guard and hooker for the family that killed his family. He later forgot and behaviors were systematic to their desires and slander, They kicked him out eventually after robbing him of alnd and other and he prayed, he went into church one day and sat beside th ekillers an dtheir lovers and prayed to God to assist victory in batle over his enemy, The glasses on the windows burst into the church and stopped in mid air, eahc window piece faced a person and then thrown into the persons body dismembering and stabbing them to death the roof of the building blew off like someone squeezed a pop can and peeled it back, a giant molecule from the woods and tree evaproation lifted him out of his enemies, most all the town died that day, he fainted and as the giant squid worm lookin ghting lifted him so loveingly it looked like he was on a invisible cross, the way the jelly goo thing held him, he was placed gently on the gorund and spoken to while he was unconscious never to affilaite with his enemies but now he knew, and who protects and watches over him.

I believe that happened many places but in small town somewhere in Wisconsin was the most current of those events within our lifetime.

Jealousy is al lI seen in my life, do it again, make it do it for me. NAW I don't share my friends to well I dont have many I said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Idaho begins issuing same-sex marriage licenses Mar 22 WasteWater 45
News Former US Rep. Rick Renzi reports to prison for... Feb 28 David_Duke-GOP 17
News California's Gay Marriage Ban Overturned (Feb '12) Feb '15 DNF 4,290
News Embattled Sheriff Joe Buys 700 Body Cameras for... Feb '15 I Shot The Sheriff 3
News Anti-gay group sues elected officials to stop s... Feb '15 DNF 32
News Medical pot in Oakland: Appeals court weighs fa... Jan '15 discocrisco 1
News Appeals court won't re-hear Nevada, Idaho gay m... Jan '15 Abrahamanic Relig... 1
More from around the web