No clemency for slayer of Terri Lynn Winchell

Full story: Scripps-Howard

SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger refused Friday to grant clemency to Michael A. Morales, saying the condemned killer's claim of remorse doesn't outweigh the brutality of his murder of Terri Lynn ...
Comments
21 - 27 of 27 Comments Last updated Sep 19, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SUE

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2011

your fears are over rachell. greg winchell died april 2, 2009. now you can live the rest of your life in peace and greg winchell will rott in hell forever. god bless you rachell. now you can heal and be at peace. the monster is dead
victim

Tulare, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2011

Judged:

WOW never a end to the getting even,every body keeps saying Morales will answer to God,but still wants him to pay there way WOW an execution is just another word for REVENGE for the family.That is so sad,get on with your life isnt that what Terrie would of wanted of course it is!!!!!
victim

Tulare, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2011

Look at that a child molester died before a murder!!!!!! like you all said about Morales will have to answer before God!!!We are not all full of REVENGE some of us are still human and want to say sorry for your loss!!!
Sandy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Rachel God bless you... did you guys know his mom had his status to being imprisoned changed. the reason why he went to prison wasn't for child molestation rape it was for something else and nobody knew about it? his mother was a dispatcher people that were high up she requested there help on changing because he was going to prison so he wouldn't get hurt.
friend

Ontario, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Greg passed away a few years ago
victim

Stockton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

now terries brother wants to sue the state to keep this hate going,the family claims terrie was so sweet do you really think she would want all this hate to keep going,i don't think so.You want not justice like you claim you want REVENGE!!! YOU HAVE SO MUCH HATE FOR SO LONG HOW CAN YOU EVER HAVE A PIECEFUL LIFE,YOURR NO BETTER THEN MR.MORALES
victim

Stockton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Just let all that hate go your sister Terrie would be so sad that all you want is revenge your family claims that she is so sweet so I don't think she would approve of all your on going hate let it go for gods sake

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••