Court favors disclosing anti-gay marr...

Court favors disclosing anti-gay marriage donors

There are 1782 comments on the KCRA-TV Sacramento story from May 20, 2014, titled Court favors disclosing anti-gay marriage donors. In it, KCRA-TV Sacramento reports that:

Same-sex marriage opponents can't keep the identities of their campaign donors secret, a federal appeals court ruled Tuesday in upholding a lower court decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KCRA-TV Sacramento.

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Dec 07

Lakeland, MI

#1593 Jul 11, 2014
Catholic League of Duncey wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you better start trying to outlaw single people from spawning or adopting or fostering. And start getting kids out of existing single parent homes, pronto.
Troll, try to have some internal logic to your claims.
This is one of my favorite proofs that when the idiots trundle out Rose's Law ("WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN????"), it's because the only reason they're against marriage equality is anti-gay animus and even THEY can't bring themselves to admit it out loud.

For every child being raised by a same-sex couple in the U.S., there's got to be a LEAST a hundred more that are being raised by single parents. And, despite the futile attempts by the haters to claim, "well there IS an opposite gender parent in the kids' life, just not in the house....(sniff, sniff, sob....)", that completely ignores the fact that a substantial number of those kids being raised by single parents *DON'T* have an opposite gender parent in their life. It can be because he or she passed away, or because they were violent and had to be removed from the home, they abandoned their kids and can't be found, they were already abandoned by BOTH their bio-parents and have been adopted by a single parent.... There are LOADS of reasons why that "there IS another parent" claim is simply a lie they fantasize as cover for their ridiculous claims.

YET.... you NEVER hear any of them whining and crying about kids of single parents. You NEVER hear any possible solutions to THOSE kids facing the unimaginable horror of being loved and cared for by only ONE parent. Never. Ever.

It's only the gays that they crap their pants over. Single parents get a pass because none of the idiots have the convictions of their professed beliefs to actually speak out against them, do they??
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#1594 Jul 11, 2014
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you are an idiot,
Were you not a moron
you are a complete and utter imbecile.
I'm thinking of calling you Justice Niceguy.
What do you think? I know, silly question.

Study what you've said above and you soon may realize why you live alone and go home to an empty room.
Catholic League of Duncey

Philadelphia, PA

#1595 Jul 11, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm thinking....
Wrong at the outset, as usual.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#1596 Jul 11, 2014
<quoted text>
Wrong at the outset, as usual.
All of those things that Justice Niceguy said do apply to you.
Stay angry.

Philadelphia, PA

#1597 Jul 11, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay angry.
Your sort of sexually sick bigot may expect nothing but escalating mockery from society in general.

I approve of that trend. I might even join in once in awhile, pos.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#1598 Jul 11, 2014
<quoted text>
Your sort of sexually sick bigot may expect nothing but escalating mockery from society in general.
I approve of that trend. I might even join in once in awhile, pos.
Personally, I haven't seen a hint of it. I have asked people what they think of gay relationships. The answer is almost always the same. People say they don't care but it's really weird. Some say they are grateful that their kids were fine and they never had to deal with it. I have also asked people what they thought of gay pride events and the answers are almost always the same. They say they are shameful, embarrassing and wonder where the pride is. They all think they are events to be avoided.

Philadelphia, PA

#1599 Jul 11, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally, I haven't seen
No one believes you or would care what your imaginary friends or actual relatives would have to say about anything, anyway.

The polling on attitudes towards homosexuality and towards equal lgbt rights could not be more clear in the progressive trajectory. It renders your BS completely moot.

As for homophobes being marginalized, it appears you have forgotten your faux victim cries when that Mozilla pos, or commencement speaker Carson, or bigot bakery, or jackazz Robinson all "lost their right to free speech."

In other words, I am clearly correct and you are clearly wrong, bigot.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#1600 Jul 11, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You claimed children dont care about parental gender. Now you are gay twirling to avoid it. Man up honey!
YOU subjected 10 foster children to the confusion of having a 1/2 female 1/2 male for a step-dad and want to claim that SSM will cause gender confusion?

LMAO.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#1601 Jul 11, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
lides, for married people, children are always a consideration and relavant. For ss marrage, children are never a consideration.
Smile.
You're ignoring reality again. Better call those 3 friends and return those letters attesting to your sanity.

"A Florida appeals court Wednesday struck down a state law barring gay men and lesbians from adoption on the basis of equal protection under law.
The Florida 3rd District Court of Appeal upheld a trial court ruling that Florida's explicit ban was unconstitutional, noting that the state's adoption law required officials to assess potential adoptive parents in 'the best interests of the child.'"
http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/09/22/florida.gay....
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#1602 Jul 11, 2014
<quoted text>
No one believes you or would care what your imaginary friends or actual relatives would have to say about anything, anyway.
By no one you mean you. I don't care if you can see and understand reality. That's why I call you the hilly Freak.

Philadelphia, PA

#1603 Jul 11, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
By no one you mean you. I don't care if you can see and understand reality. That's why I call you the hilly Freak.
Hey cretin, the polling data could not be more clear on the fact that sick homophobes like you and retrograde homophobic attitudes are a rapidly shrinking phenomenon.

The data from the armed forces could not be more clear that reported rapes regardless of gender have risen in recent years, due to better reporting.

These are called "facts."

The idea of "causality" will be impossible for a fool such as yourself, but even in your bizarre, homosexual rape obsessed universe, there is no link shown between the repeal of DADT and any changes in rapes or rape reporting in the services.

You can't even come up with homosexually fascinated defamation of lgbt people that makes a any sense even in your homosexually obsessed world. That's how conflicted you are by the whole subject.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#1604 Jul 11, 2014
<quoted text>
Hey cretin, the polling data could not be more clear on the fact that sick homophobes like you and retrograde homophobic attitudes are a rapidly shrinking phenomenon.
The data from the armed forces could not be more clear that reported rapes regardless of gender have risen in recent years, due to better reporting.
These are called "facts."
The idea of "causality" will be impossible for a fool such as yourself, but even in your bizarre, homosexual rape obsessed universe, there is no link shown between the repeal of DADT and any changes in rapes or rape reporting in the services.
You can't even come up with homosexually fascinated defamation of lgbt people that makes a any sense even in your homosexually obsessed world. That's how conflicted you are by the whole subject.
You were very entertaining today but I'm used to the Friday Funnies with lides. He is a disappointment in so many ways. I bet you two would make a great couple.

Philadelphia, PA

#1605 Jul 11, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
You were very entertaining today but I'm used to the Friday Funnies with lides. He is a disappointment in so many ways. I bet you two would make a great couple.
And that's fine - if you're merely a troll then once again you've had your fun.

But if you happen to be a genuine, homophobic, ignorant bigot, as you give the solid impression of being, then I will mention to you again that you avoided the content:

The fact is that anti lgbt bigots are becoming marginalia.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#1606 Jul 12, 2014
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
Except for the ones who don't have any, can't have any, or don't even want any.
<quoted text>
Except for the ones who already have kids or plan to use adoption/IVF/surrogates.
Making arguments is easy when you live in a magical world where you can ignore all the things that contradict your position.
LOL, the idiotic hypocrisy of the gay twirling.

According to homosexuals, the rare exception of childless marriages eliminates the normal consideration of children in marriage.

But then the abnormal, default situation of children deprived of at least one parent equates them to marriage and family.

Sadly, it is the kids who pay the price for gay denial. Shameless depravity!

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Dec 07

Lakeland, MI

#1608 Jul 12, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, the idiotic hypocrisy of the gay twirling.
According to homosexuals, the rare exception of childless marriages eliminates the normal consideration of children in marriage.
But then the abnormal, default situation of children deprived of at least one parent equates them to marriage and family.
Sadly, it is the kids who pay the price for gay denial. Shameless depravity!
LOL!!! "Rare exception"???? More then a third of married straight couples in the U,S. today don't have kids and don't plan on having them. More than a third if a far cry from a "rare exception"! Too funny.

But again, don't you let those pesky simple math facts interrupt your delusions. You keep believing whatever you want, okay??

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#1609 Jul 12, 2014
KiMare wrote:
lides, for married people, children are always a consideration and relavant. For ss marrage, children are never a consideration.
Smile.
Sorry kiddo, legal marriage has no requirement of childbirth. Couples with no intention, or even no ability to have children regularly marry, which renders your assertion utterly irrelevant.

Would you care to join the adults and offer a relevant argument, or would you care to continue to present yourself as an ignorant idiot making irrelevant arguments?
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#1610 Jul 12, 2014
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry kiddo, legal marriage has no requirement of childbirth. Couples with no intention, or even no ability to have children regularly marry, which renders your assertion utterly irrelevant.
Would you care to join the adults and offer a relevant argument, or would you care to continue to present yourself as an ignorant idiot making irrelevant arguments?
Tell us what your childish post has to do with this:
"Court favors disclosing anti-gay marriage donors"

“No Headline available”

Defiance, Ohio

#1611 Jul 12, 2014
Wondering wrote:
Tell us what your childish post has to do with this:
"Court favors disclosing anti-gay marriage donors"
Do you really wish to address the topic at hand, Wondering?

Why do you support a lack of personal accountability in free speech?
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#1612 Jul 12, 2014
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really wish to address the topic at hand, Wondering?
Why do you support a lack of personal accountability in free speech?
Your posts in no way suggest what the 'topic at hand' is. Hypocrisy is you.

“No Headline available”

Defiance, Ohio

#1613 Jul 12, 2014
Wondering wrote:
Your posts in no way suggest what the 'topic at hand' is. Hypocrisy is you.
Are you too stupid to read the thread's headline? You are certainly too disingenuous to answer simple and direct questions.

Let me help you, Wondering, the headline of the article, and thereby the topic of the thread, is "Court favors disclosing anti-gay marriage donors".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jewish family battles Spain museum over art loo... 19 hr anonymous 6
News Court: Asylum not automatic for former gang mem... Dec 1 RustyS 2
News Arizona ballot-collection law put on hold until... Nov 6 Le Jimbo 2
News New Nov '16 Go Blue Forever 5
News Appeals court considers Arizona cross-border sh... Oct '16 Synque 7
News 9th Circuit: Pro-Life Groups Must Promote Abortion Oct '16 cpeter1313 1
News Court upholds California energy crisis manipula... Sep '16 discocrisco 1
More from around the web