Life sentences thrown out again in de...

Life sentences thrown out again in deadly immigrant crash

There are 5 comments on the Yuma Sun story from Sep 1, 2012, titled Life sentences thrown out again in deadly immigrant crash. In it, Yuma Sun reports that:

The 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, for a second time, has overturned the 10 consecutive life sentences imposed on a human smuggler whose 2006 rollover crash on Martinez Lake Road took the lives of 10 illegal entrants, including a 17-year-old pregnant woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Yuma Sun.

Buffalo Chips

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Sep 1, 2012
This is a disgrace.

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#2 Sep 1, 2012
The 9th Circuit SUCKS.
Hope 4 Change

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Sep 2, 2012
Jack from Bedias wrote:
The 9th Circuit SUCKS.
Exactly Jack!
True Patriot

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Sep 2, 2012
Jack from Bedias wrote:
The 9th Circuit SUCKS.
This is proof that there is nothing united about the United States. The USA needs to be split down the middle as east & west for the upcoming civil war.

Both sides are simply too different for todays world.

I really wish it would happen, not so much as a violent civil war but so long as the divide happens it would be good for all of us as then you can push your conservative ideals in your own country with less liberal influence and we can have it the way it's always been on the west coast minus the feeble cries of conservatives.

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#5 Sep 2, 2012
True Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
This is proof that there is nothing united about the United States. The USA needs to be split down the middle as east & west for the upcoming civil war.
Both sides are simply too different for todays world.
I really wish it would happen, not so much as a violent civil war but so long as the divide happens it would be good for all of us as then you can push your conservative ideals in your own country with less liberal influence and we can have it the way it's always been on the west coast minus the feeble cries of conservatives.
It would be more like the east and west coast and then "Fly-Over" would be the Conservative capital of the world, and yes we could sit back and watch the liberal coasts complete their venture into wasted obscurity and immeasurable debt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jewish family battles Spain museum over art loo... Dec 7 USA Today 7
News Court: Asylum not automatic for former gang mem... Dec 1 RustyS 2
News Arizona ballot-collection law put on hold until... Nov '16 Le Jimbo 2
News New Nov '16 Go Blue Forever 5
News Appeals court considers Arizona cross-border sh... Oct '16 Synque 7
News 9th Circuit: Pro-Life Groups Must Promote Abortion Oct '16 cpeter1313 1
News Court upholds California energy crisis manipula... Sep '16 discocrisco 1
More from around the web