Reaction to the ruling on Calif's gay...

Reaction to the ruling on Calif's gay marriage ban

There are 2 comments on the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin story from Feb 7, 2012, titled Reaction to the ruling on Calif's gay marriage ban. In it, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin reports that:

A look at reaction to the ruling by a 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals panel declaring California's same-sex marriage ban unconstitutional: - "When Proposition 8 doesn't allow parents like mine to marry, it isn't just defining their love as taboo or wrong.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Valley Daily Bulletin.

Since: Jul 09

Indy/Philly/Toronto

#1 Feb 7, 2012
Aahh ... gotta love the USA.
They don't understand their own Constitution. Seems pretty clear to me. But I guess it takes their Supreme Court to make it clear to all.

Glad I left when I did.
Have fun.
Equal rights for all

Livermore, CA

#2 Feb 9, 2012
As a devout Christian, I still am still sickened to see and hear other "so called" Christians spewing forth vile anti-gay nonsense. Their message is: Christianity and fairness are OK for only those we choose, if you're not like us, we hate you. We are all God's creatures and equal in his eyes if you study the scripture. Those who hate and promote inequality are in for a rude surprise at the hour of their death. That is when the error of their ways will come crashing down upon them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News US Supreme Court puts hold on appeals court rul... Sep 12 spud 8
News Lawsuit settled over rights to monkey's selfie ... Sep 12 MR EMMETT TILL. 8
News SCOTUS Asked to Review Ninth Circuit Decision o... Sep 9 FormerParatrooper 2
News US appeals court rejects Trump's limited view o... Sep 8 Jeff Brightone 3
News Jeff Flake wants details of Trump's call for bo... Aug 25 JohnInLa 2
News Man back in immigration custody after claim of ... Aug '17 USA OBSERVE 8
News Washington, West Coast states in legal fight ag... Aug '17 MAGA 5
More from around the web