URGENT: Court rejects second look at ...

URGENT: Court rejects second look at Calif. gay marriage ban- Court...

There are 3 comments on the Fox News story from Jun 5, 2012, titled URGENT: Court rejects second look at Calif. gay marriage ban- Court.... In it, Fox News reports that:

A federal appeals court in San Francisco refused Tuesday to rehear a legal challenge to the state's same-sex marriage ban, sending the case to the U.S. Supreme Court.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Since: May 09

Nonya!

#1 Jun 5, 2012
Well, onto the SCOTUS!

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#2 Jun 5, 2012
Lawyers trying to make a quick buck off the court marriage system? Very simple: More marriages plus more divorces equals more money for lawyers. Look at the discrepancy of fairness for benefits regarding marriage vs single in general. Makes you kind of wonder about the intent of it all?

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Since: May 09

Nonya!

#3 Jun 5, 2012
Tax Payer View wrote:
Lawyers trying to make a quick buck off the court marriage system? Very simple: More marriages plus more divorces equals more money for lawyers. Look at the discrepancy of fairness for benefits regarding marriage vs single in general. Makes you kind of wonder about the intent of it all?
Well, I say let's get this whole thing squashed so we can move on to more important things....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jewish family battles Spain museum over art loo... Dec 7 USA Today 7
News Court: Asylum not automatic for former gang mem... Dec 1 RustyS 2
News Arizona ballot-collection law put on hold until... Nov '16 Le Jimbo 2
News New Nov '16 Go Blue Forever 5
News Appeals court considers Arizona cross-border sh... Oct '16 Synque 7
News 9th Circuit: Pro-Life Groups Must Promote Abortion Oct '16 cpeter1313 1
News Court upholds California energy crisis manipula... Sep '16 discocrisco 1
More from around the web