URGENT: Court rejects second look at Calif. gay marriage ban- Court...

Full story: Fox News

A federal appeals court in San Francisco refused Tuesday to rehear a legal challenge to the state's same-sex marriage ban, sending the case to the U.S. Supreme Court.
Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jun 5, 2012

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Since: May 09

Nonya!

#1 Jun 5, 2012
Well, onto the SCOTUS!

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#2 Jun 5, 2012
Lawyers trying to make a quick buck off the court marriage system? Very simple: More marriages plus more divorces equals more money for lawyers. Look at the discrepancy of fairness for benefits regarding marriage vs single in general. Makes you kind of wonder about the intent of it all?

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Since: May 09

Nonya!

#3 Jun 5, 2012
Tax Payer View wrote:
Lawyers trying to make a quick buck off the court marriage system? Very simple: More marriages plus more divorces equals more money for lawyers. Look at the discrepancy of fairness for benefits regarding marriage vs single in general. Makes you kind of wonder about the intent of it all?
Well, I say let's get this whole thing squashed so we can move on to more important things....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reno Couple Awaits 9th Circuit Appeal In Gay Ma... 8 hr WeTheSheeple 2
Lesbian couple in gay marriage case prepares fo... (Mar '13) 20 hr Terra Firma 1,568
Challenges to gay marriage bans: Where they stand Aug 25 Lawrence Wolf 67
Court favors disclosing anti-gay marriage donors Aug '14 DNF 1,788
Arizona execution renews debate over methods Jul '14 boo ya 7
Appeals court postpones Arizona man's execution Jul '14 Cordwainer Trout 4
Supreme Court allows Arizona execution to proceed Jul '14 RustyS 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••