Loughner loses 3 appeals over forced ...

Loughner loses 3 appeals over forced medication

There are 3 comments on the KGUN story from Mar 5, 2012, titled Loughner loses 3 appeals over forced medication. In it, KGUN reports that:

An appeals court denied a request by the Tucson shooting rampage suspect's lawyers to stop their client's forced medication with psychotropic drugs and end his treatment at a Missouri prison facility where experts are trying to make him psychologically fit for trial.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KGUN.

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#1 Mar 5, 2012
Just put this right-winger down already… we need to send a message to the rest of these tea-baggers that we will not tolerate their anti-American actions; they will pay the ultimate price for cowardly killing patriotic Americans, especially when they kill children the way he killed that beautiful little 9 year old girl.
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

#2 Mar 5, 2012
Stupid comments like #1 are exactly the reason that nothing MCP says can be taken seriously. No matter how many times the lie is told, it never becomes true.

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#3 Mar 5, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Just put this right-winger down already… we need to send a message to the rest of these tea-baggers that we will not tolerate their anti-American actions; they will pay the ultimate price for cowardly killing patriotic Americans, especially when they kill children the way he killed that beautiful little 9 year old girl.
POS, cowardly scumbag Obama would never sign his death warrant, dumbass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Federal Court rules Arizona cannot legally deny... Jul 8 nada 72
News Copyright lawsuits involving hit songs Jun 24 John McCharlie 3
News Appeals court: No right to carry concealed weap... Jun '16 WeTheSheeple 79
News Concealed carry in public not guaranteed under ... Jun '16 payme 11
News Could appeals court concealed carry ruling impa... Jun '16 RiflemanIII 1
News Appeals courts agree on concealed weapons ban r... Jun '16 Bama Yankee 1
News Illegal immigrants kidnapping children to sneak... Jun '16 tomin cali 1
More from around the web