Groups make another bid to block part...

Groups make another bid to block part of Ariz. law

There are 2 comments on the Athens Banner-Herald story from Sep 14, 2012, titled Groups make another bid to block part of Ariz. law. In it, Athens Banner-Herald reports that:

A civil rights coalition asked a federal appeals court Friday to prevent the most contentious part of Arizona's immigration law from taking effect while they appeal a ruling that sunk their earlier bid to bar police from enforcing the provision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Athens Banner-Herald.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#2 Sep 15, 2012
The last thing this country needs is law enforcement going around enforcing the law.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#3 Sep 15, 2012
RustyS wrote:
The last thing this country needs is law enforcement going around enforcing the law.
and, THAT'S the last thing the country gets...

ironic, no?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Street performers merit appeals court ruling - ... (Jun '09) Tue District 1 16
News Lesbian couple in gay marriage case prepares fo... (Mar '13) Aug 23 2015 Shemitah 1,581
News U.S. Supreme Court denies Kevin Cooper's appeal (Nov '09) Aug 22 LisaO 33
News City to Pay $1.1 Million to Homeless for 'Discr... Aug 20 Walkin Boss 1
News Court upholds racial profiling injunction on Ar... Aug 14 Travis 3
News Illegal alien allegedly assaults 14-year-old girl Jul '15 tomin cali 1
News DOJ Blasted for Timing of News Story on Immigra... Jul '15 janetpatriot 3
More from around the web