Gay Conversion Therapy Is Not Free Sp...

Gay Conversion Therapy Is Not Free Speech

There are 3 comments on the www.huffingtonpost.com story from Apr 16, 2013, titled Gay Conversion Therapy Is Not Free Speech. In it, www.huffingtonpost.com reports that:

Last fall the state of California adopted a ground-breaking bill, S.B. 1172. It was the first in the nation to ban licensed therapists from performing gay conversion therapy on minors under the age of 18.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.huffingtonpost.com.

SLIF

Hamilton, Canada

#1 Apr 16, 2013
Remember the "I used to be gay,but now I'm straight" tv talk shows from the 1970s and 80s?

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#3 Apr 16, 2013
Vlad wrote:
No but they need to bring them back.
You having "issues" dear? You likely need a heck of a lot more help than appearing on a talk show might provide.
Here Kitty Kitty

Alpharetta, GA

#4 Apr 16, 2013
SLIF wrote:
Remember the "I used to be gay,but now I'm straight" tv talk shows from the 1970s and 80s?
No; thats 'way' before my time; sugar
But it was probably snarling religious homophobes looking for a way to lift a cool $10,000 chump change off every gay person they could capture and torture in the name of jeebus
http://www.gaychristian101.com/ex-gay.html
Feed 'em to the lions

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump travel ban: U.S. Court clears way for int... Jun 20 Jeff Brightone 1
News Trump travel ban dealt another blow, faces high... Jun 14 stupid 1
News Another US appeals court keeps US President Don... Jun 13 Wildchild 10
News A look at the judges who will rule on Trump's t... Jun 13 Mohamma smellslik... 196
News 30-day deportation reprieve for Hawaii coffee f... Jun 9 RustyS 2
News 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals to weigh Dona... Jun 4 Cordwainer Trout 9
News Federal appeals court upholds Google trademark May '17 CodeTalker 1
More from around the web