Arizona immigration law spurs education campaign

Sep 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WMC-TV Memphis

An education campaign for illegal immigrants to remain largely silent when they're pulled over by police is being put into practice in Arizona after a federal judge ruled that the most contentious part of the state's immigration law can take effect.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

so the cops take them in and find out who they are,yet it will be hard to prove the real id of an illegal alien.

“Legals against Illegals!”

Since: Dec 11

Willing to stand and Fight!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Judged:

They are wanting those pulled over to break more laws by refusing to comply and show legality.
Hmmmmm illegals think they can do whatever they want,break the laws they want and expect to be treated as if legal.......what morons!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

DfwDude wrote:
They are wanting those pulled over to break more laws by refusing to comply and show legality.
Hmmmmm illegals think they can do whatever they want,break the laws they want and expect to be treated as if legal.......what morons!
the way it is looking to me points again to the north American union,open borders and these folks from mexico are doing things the same way they do in their homeland. the only way they will obey a law is if someone is right there to force them to.

from what i have been reading the foolish free trade agreement has more to it than are dirty govt is telling us.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

above should have said our not are.
sba131

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

I live in Arizona and these people drive nice cars while using their food stamps. Send them all back to Mexico along with their dreamers! Dream on baby! Dream on!
Austinite

Pflugerville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Is OK, No ID, no insurance, no inspection or registraion? No Habla? must be an illegal alien. No cooperation with law enforcement? just another crime by these habitual criminals.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••