Rationing Bone Marrow

Nov 24, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

You know an agency has gone off the rails when its rules make the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals look like a beacon of sanity.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Nov 27, 2013
Ken Lutz

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

My wife diagnosed with leukemia was the recipient of donated bone marrow cells (apheresis) nearly 3 1/2 years ago - she is presetnly living a happy and productive life - without the ability to obtain a timely transplant the prognosis was not good. The ninth circuit decision to allow bone-marrow donors to be compensated should be allowed to stay. My wife is living proof of the need for an ample supply of donors. Without I would be without spouse and my children a mother.
Bone marrow is not an organ!
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

I am a bone marrow transplant, Although, I could have been MY OWN bone marrow transplant and it takes less the 2 hours to replicate your own marrow source in a healthier location, they just may become a little more child playful and inquisitive of the world and surrounding and desire to excercise their options.

I had a Japanese American transplant, but most was removed form areas and my own replicated marrow was replaced in its stead. I thought I was bitten by a giant Black mamba rattle snake, Supposedly it was a viper black rattle snake with over 4 1/2 inch fangs. Bit threw my chest by my left shoulder and came 3 mm from 1 of my 2 hearts. My death when I was 3 months old in the womb, my imp heart saved my life, but I couldnt move no muscle cords would give me strength of voluntary movement until my other heart regained functions.

A infant black rattle snake bit me in my left leg. Same day, and me and many men at the hospital had venum spray in our eyes. From a differnt species that was cross bred with a black rattler. I got to name the species, Now I named it "ebony bunny", a victim of one of the snakes, but the men made me chose form a few names on a lsit and sign it. I beleive I chose a italian name for it since they did not have gaelic, they refused to permit a english name.

I had so much venum I was going to spontaneously combust, and the men gave money to run so nobody had to witness me ignite to death. But toxicology labs worked with international medical review teams and found cure within "my own" marrow NOT someone elses.

I storngly suggst having your toxicology clinics work to find a cure of marrow of yoru own wifes source, other people are not yoru friends and their marrow will kill your wifes cells form the inside out and then the marrow source will possess her. Keep working for HER

From Jaimie Drews Mad, Wisc and guarenteed I lived past the 2 hours and 2years they thought my death would be, But I do have possessions of the snake and spiders that bit me and am physically lofted every time my blood recycles through, not each time I am slepping sometimes and then I drop form midair by the ceiling to the floor side of bed, it isnt safe, when noone qualified can assist brian and blood recycled injuries trauma.

Really go to trauma therapy per "injury specific" Youll need that reflection walk to comprehend not possession spirit of event is a haneous crime indeed and no real help can be seen, then youll lock her up in a insane asylum and she is the injury vicitm not you. CAREFUL of decision making skills. Easy explamation, no real curation.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••