Group Abortion seekers to get untrue info

Jul 29, 2012 Full story: Big News Network.com

Physicians in South Dakota are to advise women seeking abortions they face the risk of suicide and suicidal thoughts, but a group says this is not true.

Full Story
Gstspkr

United States

#1 Sep 6, 2012
I am pro abortion, not for irresponsible acts of irresponsible people, but rather aborting
those who take or destroy innocent lives (ie. murderers, rapist, and convicted pedifiles)

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2 Sep 13, 2012
This seems like it might be a way to try to get women to reconsider abortion. But there are mental health issues around pregnancy, period. There's abortion, unwanted or unplanned pregnancy, giving a child up for adoption, having a miscarriage, postpartum depression...

All these things can lead to mental health issues... not just abortion. The guilt of a miscarriage is enough to make some women fall into a deep depression. If this is just some made up ploy by someone who is against abortion, that's just sick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
US judge strikes down Arkansas' gay marriage ba... Nov 30 WeTheSheeple 68
US judge strikes down Arkansas' gay marriage ba... Nov 26 hahaha 3
St. Paul banker John Markert fails in bid for p... (Dec '13) Aug '14 Elizabeth King 3
Appeals Court: Missouri man had right to shred ... (May '14) Aug '14 Day-Glo-Dago 3
Nebraska same-sex marriage ban unwavering Aug '14 WasteWater 26
Appeals court to take up Missouri execution case Jul '14 Fred 1
Supreme Court won't hear case on immigration laws (Mar '14) Mar '14 Jose 58
More from around the web