One More Advertising Injury Case - Th...

One More Advertising Injury Case - The Trademark In Question Was Not A Title Or Slogan

There are 6 comments on the The Trademark Blog story from Jul 27, 2012, titled One More Advertising Injury Case - The Trademark In Question Was Not A Title Or Slogan. In it, The Trademark Blog reports that:

Flowers Bakeries Brands, Inc. sued Interstate Bakeries Corporation for trademark infringement, among other claims, alleging that IBC'S NATURE'S PRIDE and NATURE'S CHOICE trademarks for packaged breads were confusingly similar to Flowers' NATURE'S OWN trademark.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Trademark Blog.

Joe

Florence, NJ

#1 Aug 2, 2012
Just plain stupid, so anything with the word nature's and another world will violate flowers Trademark??? I call Sheananigans on Flowers!!!!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2 Aug 2, 2012
your right anyone using that word nature should have that privelege.
Naturally Own

Naples, FL

#3 Aug 3, 2012
Hostess Brands tried to mimic companies like Bimbo bakeries and Flowers Foods by confusing the consumer into buying a product that doesnt believe in quality control.
usa made

Fayetteville, NC

#4 Aug 7, 2012
hostess is the only breaD COMPANY THAT GETS IT WHEAT FROM THE USA ,FLOWERS GETS THERES FROM CHINA
Naturally Own

Naples, FL

#5 Aug 7, 2012
Hostess also discriminates against their employees.
Fed up in Biddeford

Bangor, ME

#6 Aug 7, 2012
The only people who are discriminated against are the caucasion in the Biddeford bakery.The asians can steal time and product and nothing is said. They sleep behind the machines on the floor in the cake dept but it's ok cause they work so much and they are tired.They are also good at stealing time. All the people who have been fired from Biddeford lately have been caucasion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jesse Ventura to appeal vacating of $1.8 millio... Jun 25 Hostis Publicus 3
News They're never letting him govern: How the right... Mar '16 White and Right 1
News Justices won't let North Dakota enforce tough a... Jan '16 cpeter1313 1
News Group Abortion seekers to get untrue info (Sep '12) Jan '16 Critical Eye 3
News Missouri execution on hold while court consider... (Nov '15) Nov '15 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 2
News Appeals panel sides with Arkansas school district (Aug '15) Sep '15 BHS grad 5
News Appeals court says drug evidence in bad stop ca... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Bama Yankee 1
More from around the web