Court: Chicago must hire 111 black fi...

Court: Chicago must hire 111 black firefighters

There are 180 comments on the News10.net story from May 13, 2011, titled Court: Chicago must hire 111 black firefighters. In it, News10.net reports that:

Chicago must hire 111 African American firefighter candidates passed over for jobs and pay millions of dollars in damages to thousands more.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News10.net.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#220 May 22, 2011
saberfox wrote:
<quoted text>
Name an innocent black hanged or lynched by the Klan.(Keep in mind that wearing our sacred robes does not make one a Klansman any more than wearing a lab coat makes one a doctor). Yes, many were hanged/lynched in accordance to the law of the Era.
You do not know who is or who is not a Klansman. Most likely, you deal with a Klansman at least once a day. Even among your "white friends and neighbors", it is possible that several are Klansmen. We have jobs, families and hobbies, and we do not always wear our robes. Kinda why we are often known as the Invisible Empire.
http://hierographics.tripod.com/IdaBWells-Bar...

Marie Scott -
March 31, 1914, a white mob of at least a dozen males, yanked seventeen year-old Marie Scott from jail, threw a rope over her head as she screamed and hanged her from a telephone pole in Wagoner County, Oklahoma. What happened? Two drunken white men barged Into her house as she was dressing. They locked themselves in her room and criminally “assaulted” her. Her brother apparently heard her screams for help, kicked down the door, killed one assailant and fled. Some accounts state that the assailant was stabbed. Frustrated by their inability to lynch Marie Scott’s brother the mob lynched Marie Scott.(Crisis 1914 and 100 Years of Lynching)

Emmitt Till -
Was murdered in Mississippi just for whistling at a white woman. His mother insisted on a public funeral service with an open casket to show the world the brutality of the killing. Tens of thousands attended his funeral or viewed his casket and images of his mutilated body.

It’s so comical how you make up excuses, like law of era, to cover up your savage behavior. The KKK thought they were above the law by making up their own laws and then justifying the murders they’ve committed. Even if a black person was guilty of committing a serious crime, he had just as much rights to fight his case like any other white person. However, you bigots didn’t allowed it and went on to torture and kill people. Funny that when a black person does the same exactly thing, you will call him a savage, but let a white person to it and you’ll come up with lame excuses to make it look justifiable. You’re not fooling anyone but yourself and the rest of those inbred clowns.

The world already knows that the Ku Klux Klowns are nothing but a bunch of inbred savages who do their sisters and go to church every Sunday praising their god. You morons are the laughing stock of the world, wearing those bed sheets and dunce caps and making fools out yourselves. Why do you pitiful low lives always hide your face behind that stupid mask like the cowards that you are? If you think that any of my white friends are a member of your inbred group, then you’re a bigger retard that I thought. Now let’s see what crappy excuses you’re going to give me for the lynching of the above people. By the way, there was a lot more but this is enough for now.

saberfox

Since: Dec 10

Dixie

#222 May 22, 2011
BeltrumVI wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, so I guess to you whites are the only ones who can become engineers and do everything that no one else can do, huh? Sir, you have no common sense whatsoever. All that education don't mean a thing if you're a bigot who thinks he's superior to non-white people. My cousin was a lawyer and judge and is now retired, but does that make her any better than a white person? No! Her brother was a commercial airline mechanic and had a license pilot. Does that make him superior to you or any other white person? No. My brother knows all about HVAC. He's a general foreman for a VA hospital and has been working there for over 30 years. Does it make him better than you or other whites? Of course not. However, you act as if white are the ONLY people on earth who can do these things. I used to work for Environmental Protection in NYC and worked around many engineers and architects. The majority were white, and that's cool with me, but the top engineer who earned a doctor's degree in that field was a non-white male. The guy really knew his business. He was also a pretty humble guy, unlike you who brags about his education achievements and elevating yourself above others. Maybe you can learn a lesson from the guy about humility.
You questioned my intellect. I replied.(As that old adage goes; Be careful for what you ask for because you might just get it).
My intention was not to brag about my academic accomplishments, but to simply debunk your opinion that "us racists are uneducated back wood boys". The truth is, we are the waitresses and janitors, the doctors and lawyers and everything in between.
I respect everyone who makes an honest living, regardless of the vocation or profession.(and that includes different races) Can blacks invent and build things? Absolutely. Can they be educated and perform in their respective fields well? Of course. But statistically speaking, they won't. Far too often the race card is played, and once this is done, they have lost all credibility and honor that they had. Just as with the fire department. Because they chose to play the race card, every black firefighter there will now be seen as an incompetent negro who can not accomplish things on their own.
Let me ask you a question. How would it make you feel if January became known as "White History Month", where we celebrate nationwide the accomplishments and sacrifices made by the white race and honor the Klan for the shaping of our Nation after the Civil War? How would you feel if we had a Aryan College Fund only available to white students so that they can attend any traditionally white college of their choice? How about forming a Caucasian Caucus of Congress where congressmen focuses only on the needs of the white populace? How will you feel if there were 3 major tv networks and 182 major publications solely for the white race? How would you feel if we passed a law requiring a less qualified white to be hired over a black simply because he is white?
Please answer honestly.

saberfox

Since: Dec 10

Dixie

#223 May 22, 2011
BeltrumVI wrote:
<quoted text>
http://hierographics.tripod.com/IdaBWells-Bar...
Marie Scott -
March 31, 1914, a white mob of at least a dozen males, yanked seventeen year-old Marie Scott from jail, threw a rope over her head as she screamed and hanged her from a telephone pole in Wagoner County, Oklahoma. What happened? Two drunken white men barged Into her house as she was dressing. They locked themselves in her room and criminally “assaulted” her. Her brother apparently heard her screams for help, kicked down the door, killed one assailant and fled. Some accounts state that the assailant was stabbed. Frustrated by their inability to lynch Marie Scott’s brother the mob lynched Marie Scott.(Crisis 1914 and 100 Years of Lynching)
Emmitt Till -
Was murdered in Mississippi just for whistling at a white woman. His mother insisted on a public funeral service with an open casket to show the world the brutality of the killing. Tens of thousands attended his funeral or viewed his casket and images of his mutilated body.
It’s so comical how you make up excuses, like law of era, to cover up your savage behavior. The KKK thought they were above the law by making up their own laws and then justifying the murders they’ve committed. Even if a black person was guilty of committing a serious crime, he had just as much rights to fight his case like any other white person. However, you bigots didn’t allowed it and went on to torture and kill people. Funny that when a black person does the same exactly thing, you will call him a savage, but let a white person to it and you’ll come up with lame excuses to make it look justifiable. You’re not fooling anyone but yourself and the rest of those inbred clowns.
The world already knows that the Ku Klux Klowns are nothing but a bunch of inbred savages who do their sisters and go to church every Sunday praising their god. You morons are the laughing stock of the world, wearing those bed sheets and dunce caps and making fools out yourselves. Why do you pitiful low lives always hide your face behind that stupid mask like the cowards that you are? If you think that any of my white friends are a member of your inbred group, then you’re a bigger retard that I thought. Now let’s see what crappy excuses you’re going to give me for the lynching of the above people. By the way, there was a lot more but this is enough for now.
You should have read a little more. Then you would have seen that Marie Scott was not lynched by the Ku Klux Klan. You see, Marie was lynched March 31, 1914. The Klan ended in 1874 and did not return until 1915.

Emmitt Till flirted with a married white woman. He was killed by her husband Roy and his half brother J.W. Milmam. Killed by a jealous husband, not the Klan.

The question was "Can You Name an Innocent Black Hanged Or Lynched By The KU KLUX KLAN? And do so without having to use google?

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#224 May 23, 2011
saberfox wrote:
<quoted text>
You should have read a little more. Then you would have seen that Marie Scott was not lynched by the Ku Klux Klan. You see, Marie was lynched March 31, 1914. The Klan ended in 1874 and did not return until 1915.
Emmitt Till flirted with a married white woman. He was killed by her husband Roy and his half brother J.W. Milmam. Killed by a jealous husband, not the Klan.
The question was "Can You Name an Innocent Black Hanged Or Lynched By The KU KLUX KLAN? And do so without having to use google?

Now how many Blacks were murdered by other Blacks? Let's forget about the past 144 years. Let's forget about the last decade. Let's just take one single year. According to the FBI's Crime Statistics for the year 2004, there were 16,137 murders in that year, of which 6,632 of the victims were Black.

The same data show that for single victim/single offender incidents of which there were 3,067 Black victims, 92.2 percent of them, or 2827, were murdered by black offenders. Extrapolating for multiple victim/single offender incidents for the remaining 3,565 Black victims gives us 3,286 Blacks killed by other Blacks. So in one single year, Blacks killed more than 6,000 other Blacks.

That's right - in one year, Blacks have murdered more of their own than the KKK killed in a century and a half of lynchings.

oh_Really-___-__ _-

“Go Speed Racer, Go Speed Racer”

Since: May 11

Go Speed Racer, GO!!!

#225 May 23, 2011
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Now how many Blacks were murdered by other Blacks? Let's forget about the past 144 years. Let's forget about the last decade. Let's just take one single year. According to the FBI's Crime Statistics for the year 2004, there were 16,137 murders in that year, of which 6,632 of the victims were Black.
The same data show that for single victim/single offender incidents of which there were 3,067 Black victims, 92.2 percent of them, or 2827, were murdered by black offenders. Extrapolating for multiple victim/single offender incidents for the remaining 3,565 Black victims gives us 3,286 Blacks killed by other Blacks. So in one single year, Blacks killed more than 6,000 other Blacks.
That's right - in one year, Blacks have murdered more of their own than the KKK killed in a century and a half of lynchings.
Add in the 1400 black abortions performed every DAY, and you can easily see WHY they have to breed like roaches,....just to keep from becoming extinct..

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#226 May 23, 2011
BeltrumVI wrote:
<quoted text>
You see, you showing me all this doesn't mean a thing. It just shows that blacks can invent just like whites or any other race. They have invented plenty of things, but of course, we live in such a bigot society that they would sweep them under the rug. People like you can't stand the fact that blacks are just as intelligent as whites.

When I was public school we didn't have such great teachers,

and we were stuyding from old, worn out textbooks. Later I learned that the public school in the white area was a whole lot different. They had better teachers, better textbooks and advanced teaching. All the while we were taught by sociaty that whites were smarter than blacks and Hispanics. However, I proved them wrong and began to study on my own and learned many things that most kids my age didn't know. When I was very young I named all states and capitals, learned algebra and learn how to read a foreign langugage. Regardless of race or color, anyone can learn almost anything if they put their minds to it. I have so many highly intelligent black friends who will make you feel stupid. My whole life I've been hearing that whites are smarter, and that's the biggest myth ever. Race or color has absolutely nothing to do with intelligence.

I've been plenty of dumb whites and

plenty of smart ones too, and that goes for every race and nationality on planet earth. So please get off your high hourse and remember that when you die you turn to dirt like the rest of us.


When I was public school

I've been plenty of dumb whites

first you were a school system, guess thats you playing like Dumb Whites trolling on here ,...

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#227 May 23, 2011
oh_Really-___-___- wrote:
<quoted text>Add in the 1400 black abortions performed every DAY, and you can easily see WHY they have to breed like roaches,....just to keep from becoming extinct..

Your avatar ain't showing, You Banned again,...??




Since: May 11

Location hidden

#228 May 23, 2011
saberfox wrote:
<quoted text>
You should have read a little more. Then you would have seen that Marie Scott was not lynched by the Ku Klux Klan. You see, Marie was lynched March 31, 1914. The Klan ended in 1874 and did not return until 1915.
Emmitt Till flirted with a married white woman. He was killed by her husband Roy and his half brother J.W. Milmam. Killed by a jealous husband, not the Klan.
The question was "Can You Name an Innocent Black Hanged Or Lynched By The KU KLUX KLAN? And do so without having to use google?
Please quit your lying and take it like a man and admit you're wrong. It's written history and you know, but you would rather cover your eyes and ear to the truth and then make up some stupid lie that only a moron would eat up. You are so obviously brainwashed by those Ku Klux Klowns that even with evidence thrown in your face you still refuse to admit how wrong you are. Throughout your posts you defend the corrupted KKK and act like they are something from God. Their history is nothing but wicked and corruption. Blacks had very little rights and those clowns tried their best to make it stay that way.

They're always going into towns preaching hate for Jews, Blacks, Hispanics and homosexuals. I remember watching a KKK video that took place in Dobson, NC. One particular clown was shouting out how much he hated Blacks, Jews, Hispanics and homosexauls, but the funny part was he was wearing an earring. I had to laugh because it made him look like a closet homosexual. He just forgot to take off that earring before coming to that hateful rally. The moron went to say that he hated Jews simply because they existed. He didn't make any sense, and he sounded like a retard.

These clowns came to New York City (my home) for another of their stupid rallies. They got police protection, and there's nothing wrong with that. However, their disgusting presence made a lot of people angry, and one guy (white guy) stepped out of the crowd, ran over to one of the clowns and punched him square in the face, and the crowd went wild. As a matter of fact, the crowd was mostly of white people. The majority of whites in New York City cannot stand the KKK. These clowns don't do well there and are NOT welcomed, even though they have the right to protest.

KKK history is nothing but pure evil, and they do NOT represent the white race. They only represent morons like themselves. Most whites in the country do not like them and don't want anyting to do with them. You guys just entertain for us, with your pointy dunce caps and white bed sheets.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#229 May 23, 2011
Saberfox, if your Ku Klux Klown friends are such good people then why did they killed their own and tried to get rid of the evidence? I know, you’re probably going to say that it was all a lie and that it was made up by the Sheriff or some anti-kkk group. What lie are you going to cook up this time? Even the Sheriff called them exactly what they are.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/nov/13/u...

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#230 May 23, 2011
LOL@ then why did they killed ,

The English Language

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#231 May 23, 2011
This will be my final comment here, Saberfox. You need to get off your high horse and realize that white people are just like anybody else. They are not superior or inferior, but equal with the rest of us. We all grow old, get sick, die and rot away. We're all vulnerable to the every day problems of life. Treat people as individuals, regardless of color or race, and you'll be a happy, satisfied human being. Good bye.

saberfox

Since: Dec 10

Dixie

#232 May 23, 2011
BeltrumVI wrote:
<quoted text>
Please quit your lying and take it like a man and admit you're wrong. It's written history and you know, but you would rather cover your eyes and ear to the truth and then make up some stupid lie that only a moron would eat up. You are so obviously brainwashed by those Ku Klux Klowns that even with evidence thrown in your face you still refuse to admit how wrong you are. Throughout your posts you defend the corrupted KKK and act like they are something from God. Their history is nothing but wicked and corruption. Blacks had very little rights and those clowns tried their best to make it stay that way.
They're always going into towns preaching hate for Jews, Blacks, Hispanics and homosexuals. I remember watching a KKK video that took place in Dobson, NC. One particular clown was shouting out how much he hated Blacks, Jews, Hispanics and homosexauls, but the funny part was he was wearing an earring. I had to laugh because it made him look like a closet homosexual. He just forgot to take off that earring before coming to that hateful rally. The moron went to say that he hated Jews simply because they existed. He didn't make any sense, and he sounded like a retard.
These clowns came to New York City (my home) for another of their stupid rallies. They got police protection, and there's nothing wrong with that. However, their disgusting presence made a lot of people angry, and one guy (white guy) stepped out of the crowd, ran over to one of the clowns and punched him square in the face, and the crowd went wild. As a matter of fact, the crowd was mostly of white people. The majority of whites in New York City cannot stand the KKK. These clowns don't do well there and are NOT welcomed, even though they have the right to protest.
KKK history is nothing but pure evil, and they do NOT represent the white race. They only represent morons like themselves. Most whites in the country do not like them and don't want anyting to do with them. You guys just entertain for us, with your pointy dunce caps and white bed sheets.
I have provided proof for every claim I have posted. Therefore you have no base to consider me a liar.
The Ku Klux Klan is a Protestant (non catholic) Gentile (non jew) Organization of the Christian faith. Always has been. Always will be.
And yes, I am aware of that incident in New York where that elderly man struck the Klansman. Because of his age, they were compassionate towards him. Otherwise, it would have been a very woeful day indeed. But I am confused; do you support the actions from this man, who struck another man during a lawfully organized rally? Likewise, would you support a Klansman who would strike a black man during a "black history celebration?
As far as our history; are you aware that it was the Klan to cause to pass the first Nationwide laws banning spouse abuse? That it was the Klan that caused to pass the first federal law to place severe penalties to those engaged in child abuse, both physical and sexual? Are you aware that it was the Klan to cause to pass the DUI laws in 48 States (2 states already had similar laws when they joined the Union). Are you aware that it was the Klan who entered the Saltville muck dam burst in 1924 to rescue the citizens, an incident so horrible that the newspaper covering the story spoke of how the skin was falling from the flesh of the klansmen, yet they continued on? THIS, is the true history of the Klan. Don't believe the hype from anti-American organizations such as the SPLC for the facts concerning the Klan.

saberfox

Since: Dec 10

Dixie

#233 May 23, 2011
BeltrumVI wrote:
Saberfox, if your Ku Klux Klown friends are such good people then why did they killed their own and tried to get rid of the evidence? I know, you’re probably going to say that it was all a lie and that it was made up by the Sheriff or some anti-kkk group. What lie are you going to cook up this time? Even the Sheriff called them exactly what they are.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/nov/13/u...
This was not a true Klan Organization, and even the article you provided acknowledges this as such.(as I mentioned before, wearing our robes does not make one a Klansman just as a labcoat does not make one a doctor).
Last chance

Chicago, IL

#235 May 31, 2011
What a system....
lawful

Brooklyn, NY

#236 Jun 1, 2011
DR_Sojourn wrote:
I'll tell you why you THINK that "white people DO NOT GET JOBS THROUGH AFFIRMATIVE ACTION OR QUOTAS OR THE NEED FOR DIVERSITY."
White people just do it, they don't name it. Your sense of "entitlement" tells you "Lawful" (lol at that name) that because you are White...the job is automatically yours. That's your affirmative action! As for Quotas...All white is no problem with you and of course there is no need for diversity because as you said, it's not about being fair...it's the White mans way or the highway"
Your good thang is about to come to an END not only in America babe... but world wide. Remember you heard it first here on AAForum. 99 on your radio dial.. roflmao
you are the racist pig and know nothing about me.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#237 Jun 12, 2011
saberfox wrote:
<quoted text>
I have provided proof for every claim I have posted. Therefore you have no base to consider me a liar.
The Ku Klux Klan is a Protestant (non catholic) Gentile (non jew) Organization of the Christian faith. Always has been. Always will be.
And yes, I am aware of that incident in New York where that elderly man struck the Klansman. Because of his age, they were compassionate towards him. Otherwise, it would have been a very woeful day indeed. But I am confused; do you support the actions from this man, who struck another man during a lawfully organized rally? Likewise, would you support a Klansman who would strike a black man during a "black history celebration?
As far as our history; are you aware that it was the Klan to cause to pass the first Nationwide laws banning spouse abuse? That it was the Klan that caused to pass the first federal law to place severe penalties to those engaged in child abuse, both physical and sexual? Are you aware that it was the Klan to cause to pass the DUI laws in 48 States (2 states already had similar laws when they joined the Union). Are you aware that it was the Klan who entered the Saltville muck dam burst in 1924 to rescue the citizens, an incident so horrible that the newspaper covering the story spoke of how the skin was falling from the flesh of the klansmen, yet they continued on? THIS, is the true history of the Klan. Don't believe the hype from anti-American organizations such as the SPLC for the facts concerning the Klan.
I said in my previous post that I was posting my last comment. Well, I changed my mind for now. Your question to me was if I supported that incident in New York with someone punching a Klan in the face. No, I do not agree with it. I was just bringing up what happened there and how you cannot talk to those people anyway you want. New Yorkers do not welcome the KKK, and they're very serious about it.

My question to you is if you people are christians why do you tell people not to mix with minorities?

Also, do you agree with what the KKK were saying in Dobson, NC (below)? If you forward to 3:30 you'll see what I mean.

&fe ature=related

saberfox

Since: Dec 10

Dixie

#238 Jun 13, 2011
BeltrumVI wrote:
<quoted text>
I said in my previous post that I was posting my last comment. Well, I changed my mind for now. Your question to me was if I supported that incident in New York with someone punching a Klan in the face. No, I do not agree with it. I was just bringing up what happened there and how you cannot talk to those people anyway you want. New Yorkers do not welcome the KKK, and they're very serious about it.
My question to you is if you people are christians why do you tell people not to mix with minorities?
Also, do you agree with what the KKK were saying in Dobson, NC (below)? If you forward to 3:30 you'll see what I mean.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =n_YyLEjfQUgXX&feature=rel ated
Until 1967, Most churches (whether predominantly White or Black) acknowledged that mixing races is a forbidden practice. When the SCOTUS ruled that prohibiting such relations was somehow unconstitutional, the churches was contacted by the government and instructed to cease such teachings, or they would lose their tax-exempt status and would be considered as a business. Most churches could not afford this, and therefore relented to the demands believing that the congregation would never forget the scriptures concerning this type of relation. Unfortunately they failed to consider the influence of the media and public education system promoting such behavior.(So much for the separation of church and state belief).
A few of the passages that forbid and addresses these relationships are as follows:
*Genesis 28:1= Racial intermarriage forbidden
*Nehemiah 10:30= Pledge to avoid intermarriage
*Deuteronomy 22:10= Reason for such separation
*Nehemiah 13:23-27- Confusion by intermarriage
*Genesis 1:24-25=Distinction of each
*Genesis 24:1-4= Avoiding intermarriage

There are many such passages, but I feel that there is no need to list further as many people will alter these words so as to reflect their lifestyle rather than altering their lifestyle to reflect them.(This practice is true whether speaking about foreigners, homosexuality, different religions, or any of the other practices commonly found legal or widely accepted in the U.S.).
However, it is important to remember that God's Law is unchanging, and He is not persuaded by "popular opinions" or by what is permissible by the governments.
And before you reply "But most of those passages are the old testament, not the new", I offer this.
Matthew 5:17-18= "Think not that I am come to destroy the Law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill.
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled"

Zaius-PhD

“The doctor is in.”

Since: Apr 11

Davie, FL

#239 Jun 13, 2011
God Bless you, Saberfox.

saberfox

Since: Dec 10

Dixie

#241 Jun 13, 2011
BeltrumVI wrote:
<quoted text>
I said in my previous post that I was posting my last comment. Well, I changed my mind for now. Your question to me was if I supported that incident in New York with someone punching a Klan in the face. No, I do not agree with it. I was just bringing up what happened there and how you cannot talk to those people anyway you want. New Yorkers do not welcome the KKK, and they're very serious about it.
My question to you is if you people are christians why do you tell people not to mix with minorities?
Also, do you agree with what the KKK were saying in Dobson, NC (below)? If you forward to 3:30 you'll see what I mean.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =n_YyLEjfQUgXX&feature=rel ated
As far as the video you posted;
Pay attention the the first few seconds before it is shown. Notice how the newscaster builds up an attitude for the viewers, portraying the Klan as secretive, violent, hating and dangerous; causing the viewer to feel hatred and fear.(Yes, we are secretive, just as any other exclusive group whether it be Masons, Knights Templar's, etc...). Then notice immediately afterwards of the credits to the History Channel and the SPLC. Now remember that the SPLC has a vested interest in portraying the Klan negatively in order to push their own agenda of "tolerance" towards all other religions Except Christanity, the acceptance of Homosexuality and gay marriages, the pushing for a one-world government "so that unity can be known world-wide and be equally governed", etc....
Then during the video, you will see much Nazi ideologies and actions. Now remember that the Klan is not affiliated with the Nazi, skinheads, or any form of socialism or non-American ideologies or forms of government. The Klan is an American organization for the American people only. The only similarities between us is that we acknowledge the White Race as the superior race.
Just because one wears the sacred robes of a Klansman does not make them a Klansman no more than wearing a lab coat makes one a doctor.
-

We receive a lot of support from New York, as well as all other States and regions. We have been welcomed and even urged to hold our rallies in many places as they know that the message we bring is of true Americanism, safety for our families and our children, respecting the laws duly enacted whether they concern speed limits or illegal immigration, the elimination of drugs and immoral behaviors from the communities.
We expect counter protesting and welcome it, as we take pride in seeing our fellow Americans practicing their Constitutional Rights to do so peacefully. And the publicity is an added plus as well.
Just remember: Some laws may be passed that silences public opinion on mixed relations, the attitudes towards illegal aliens, etc..... But do not confuse this as converting their beliefs. It only places those who supports us out of your view.

saberfox

Since: Dec 10

Dixie

#242 Jun 13, 2011
Zaius-PhD wrote:
God Bless you, Saberfox.
Thank you Zaius.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Does federal law forbid workplace discriminatio... Dec 4 Josh in New Orleans 5
News Federal court in Chicago to hear LGBT-workplace... Dec 2 Gay Peace on Earth 5
News The Latest: Court stops 'Making a Murderer' inm... Nov 17 Go Blue Forever 1
News Texas Drops Losing Fight Against Resettling Syr... Oct '16 LovePotion4470 26
News U.S. Constitution is at stake in Clinton vs. Tr... Oct '16 Responsibility 7
News State of the Statehouse: Pence's ban hasn't sto... Oct '16 Duke defender 1
News Indiana governor and vice presidential candidat... Oct '16 plumptrumpLOL 125
More from around the web