Court: Chicago must hire 111 black fi...

Court: Chicago must hire 111 black firefighters

There are 180 comments on the News10.net story from May 13, 2011, titled Court: Chicago must hire 111 black firefighters. In it, News10.net reports that:

Chicago must hire 111 African American firefighter candidates passed over for jobs and pay millions of dollars in damages to thousands more.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News10.net.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
five-one

Tampa, FL

#1 May 13, 2011
Are you ready Rham Emanuel?Your liberal courts await you.
Al Sharpton

Tampa, FL

#2 May 13, 2011
more RACISM against Whites from the dumbocraps & urban black leaders! I knew all along that blacks are MORE RACIST than Whites have ever been!!!!!
Deo Vindice

Sacramento, CA

#3 May 13, 2011
Why were they passed over?
Affirmative action was not good enough?

Was it because they did not pass any of these tests:
- written
- oral
- physical
- PSYCHOLOGICAL

When a white person must score 85%, blacks get away with a passing score of 50%(per affirmative action).

This is an admission by the Hussein Obama Administration that blacks are not intelligent.
Blacks MUST be hired regardless.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#4 May 13, 2011
So how about the Latinos, Mexicans and Asians?
Digital Clairvoyance

Spokane, WA

#5 May 13, 2011
This is from the story above:

"An attorney for the candidates says the ruling means that 111 firefighters will be hired from the list of 6,000 African Americans who passed the test..."

http://www.news10.net/news/national/137659/5/...

What this thread illustrates is the above group of Whites are radicalized retards, they made assumptions without knowing all of the facts in story, but as soon as the story showed Blacks coming out favorably, all of sudden it was Blacks being giving special treatment over Whites.

When in fact, what was occurring was even though Blacks were passing all of the jobs were going to Whites.

This is a very important thread and I hope a lot people comes here and read this, I wanted to wait to see how many clowns would come in here and make an absolute fool of themselves.

This is why you can't trust anything they say, ever and you must do your own research on everything, because the clowns lack the common sense to even read the story they are typing about. In general their conversations are to disregarded if they can not show any facts.
Digital Clairvoyance

Spokane, WA

#6 May 13, 2011
This is a very important threat, proving that a lot of Whites struggle with stereotypes, false information, and so forth. God, this thread is classic, here we have clear evidence that clowns do not find out anything before they 'assume' something negative about Blacks.

The clowns aren't even smart enough, ladies and gentlemen to even read the story with the thread...lol before conjecturing miscellaneous garbage and hogwash, the clowns are to be disregarded! Black people MUST check up on anything they claim is true, and I mean everything. Because clowns will simply just make stuff up out of thin air.

God! this is perfect! perfect proof of what I have been saying here for years. They just make crap up in their heads.... this is on par with mental illness!

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#7 May 13, 2011
Digital Clairvoyance wrote:
"An attorney for the candidates says the ruling means that 111 firefighters will be hired from the list of 6,000 African Americans who passed the test..."
What this thread illustrates is the above group of Whites are radicalized retards, they made assumptions without knowing all of the facts in story, but as soon as the story showed Blacks coming out favorably, all of sudden it was Blacks being giving special treatment over Whites.
When in fact, what was occurring was even though Blacks were passing all of the jobs were going to Whites.
This is a very important thread and I hope a lot people comes here and read this, I wanted to wait to see how many clowns would come in here and make an absolute fool of themselves.
This is why you can't trust anything they say, ever and you must do your own research on everything, because the clowns lack the common sense to even read the story they are typing about. In general their conversations are to disregarded if they can not show any facts.
of course, waiting for the REST of the story doesn't matter, does it?
the story verifies YOUR preconceived prejudices, so, naturally, it's all you need to hear.

i would wait to hear the other side of the story before i opine...
obviously, you won't.
Digital Clairvoyance

Spokane, WA

#8 May 13, 2011
Perfect, perfect evidence of radicalized retardation of some Whites, and this has to do with the inundation that Whites get, of false and fake information they get about Black people everyday in schools, through the media, and even from their parents and so on and so forth.

A lot of them simply do not see anything past either the words; 'Black Person'..OR ...see past our color when they see us in public. It's like their minds stop working... "...there's a Black person ...negative, negative, negative...(brain-overload, can not compute, brain-overload)...negative, negative"

...it's got to be a mental illness!

In the end, these firefighters all past the test, there is not special score for Blacks, they past the test and were systematic kept away from employment anyway....so that's why they won the lawsuit worth millions and are being 'rightfully' paid!...that's the bottom line, clowns!
Digital Clairvoyance

Spokane, WA

#9 May 13, 2011
carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
the story verifies YOUR preconceived prejudices, so, naturally, it's all you need to hear.
obviously, you won't.
Ahhh, the judge has already heard both sides of the story, lawnmower Billy,...and the judge has ruled in their favor for tens of millions of dollars....lol...so...lol .so as far ..lol ...so as far as hearing the other side of the story, coupled with the fact that the evidence shows that they passed the tests (which is frank evidence, or undisputed evidence), then there's not much the other side of the story can say, other than "...they caught us doing what we do, discriminating against Blacks again ...gee, oh well."

oh_Really-___-__ _-

“Go Speed Racer, Go Speed Racer”

Since: May 11

Go Speed Racer, GO!!!

#10 May 13, 2011
So, blacks deserve to be hiired based solely on the color of their skin,
....but not "judged" by it...lol....

tiny circles...

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#11 May 13, 2011
carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
obviously, you won't.
"I would wait to hear the other side of the story before I opine..."???????

ROFLMAO!!!

You??? Hogwash!!!

Who are YOU crapping???

oh_Really-___-__ _-

“Go Speed Racer, Go Speed Racer”

Since: May 11

Go Speed Racer, GO!!!

#12 May 13, 2011
Good, bankrupt the FD and then say it's racist when they don't save your ghetto from being incinerated during the celebration riot...lmao!!!
shame on it all

United States

#13 May 13, 2011
Good story. Sounds like they weren`t treated respectfully. As long as the test was not changed for black people I`m good with the decision. I just do not like when tests are changed- especially for firefighting, police work etc...These professions are too important to have tests changed.

usa

#14 May 13, 2011
<quoted text>
Ahhh, the judge has already heard both sides of the story, lawnmower Billy,...and the judge has ruled in their favor for tens of millions of dollars....lol...so...lol .so as far ..lol ...so as far as hearing the other side of the story, coupled with the fact that the evidence shows that they passed the tests (which is frank evidence, or undisputed evidence), then there's not much the other side of the story can say, other than "...they caught us doing what we do, discriminating against Blacks again ...gee, oh well."
of course there isn't...
so, don't bother.

usa

#15 May 13, 2011
PooPoo Platter wrote:
<quoted text>
"I would wait to hear the other side of the story before I opine..."???????
ROFLMAO!!!
You??? Hogwash!!!
Who are YOU crapping???
keep telling yourself your opinion of me matters, shitplate.

i know it's important to you...poor soul.
Al Sharpton

Tampa, FL

#16 May 13, 2011
yo'... they hirin' black reterds toos fills 111 jobs we's can loaf on ... just likes the posts offiss!

this is likes odumba & holder ordering dayton, Ohio to give dumb blacks dat get F's jobs ahead of smarter & more talented Whites in der po-lease departmint!!!
Swen Goolie

Marshall, MN

#18 May 13, 2011
I can see forcing the hiring of qualified applicants who were passed over while less qualified applicants were hired. But I do not monetary judgement. Why should any of the people not hired, even after the judgement be compensated for a job they would not have received anyway. Great however to have the democrat party exposed for exactly what they are. Politicians, who because they have minority sewed up, do absolutley nothing to help them, don't even enforce their own hiring policies. Let's see how poo or pat spin this so it is Bushes fault. I have often wondered how the minoroty community is so enamored with the democrat party when this kind of stuff keeps happenning, mainly in democrat controlled cities.

FTR

“Community Liar-in-Chief”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#20 May 13, 2011
oh_Really-___-___- wrote:
Good, bankrupt the FD and then say it's racist when they don't save your ghetto from being incinerated during the celebration riot...lmao!!!
Funny thing is....had the judge ruled the other way.....these people would have burned down their own neighborhoods in protest...LMAO!
Citizen

Tinley Park, IL

#21 May 13, 2011
Listen Clown, this is not about race, this is about hiring the people with the highest scores regardless of race, get it? You probably don't or simply refuse to.
Content of Character

Aledo, IL

#22 May 13, 2011
What ever happened to judgeing or hiring a person on The Content of Their Character rather then their Color? What a Load of Crap!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DOJ asks to keep 'Making a Murderer' inmate loc... Jun 27 CodeTalker 1
News Chicago court stays deportation of pizza worker... May '17 Geezer 1
News Ex-Gov. Rod Blagojevich files another appeal on... May '17 online reality bu... 1
News Ex-Illinois Governor Blagojevich's 14-year pris... Apr '17 tomin cali 2
News Appeals court denies Blagojevich request for 3r... Apr '17 CodeTalker 2
News US court, again, takes up issue of Blagojevich ... Apr '17 okimar 1
News High court may re-examine Civil Rights Act afte... Apr '17 Gremlin 2
More from around the web