Louisiana woman says 3 racist men set...

Louisiana woman says 3 racist men set her on fire

There are 3 comments on the WTHR-TV Indianapolis story from Oct 23, 2012, titled Louisiana woman says 3 racist men set her on fire. In it, WTHR-TV Indianapolis reports that:

A man is in critical condition after a crash on Crawfordsville Road west of I-465 Tuesday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTHR-TV Indianapolis.

Linda Bedsore

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Oct 23, 2012
Is she black?
The Ultiamte Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Oct 24, 2012
She lied and made it all up. Yes she is black, This is Tawanna Brawley all over again, That infamous lie that Al Sharpton was behind in the 80's.They are trying to hatch any racial incident to cause race riots against white people. They know Obama is going to lose badly. It's clear and simple, They know many freebies Obama gave them as in those Obama phones are gone. Those free car loans and home loans will all be gone, They will be back in subsidized apts again out of white neighborhoods they were pushed into by the Obama admin.Obama and his cronies said that he will even put blacks in rural areas where white live. Those whites that fled inner cities when black thugs took over and made them targets of their crimes.I do believe when Obama loses, He will be part of enabling riots against white people.Along with racist Jessa Jackson, Al Sharpton , Tavis Smiley, Cornell West, Professor Eric Dyson. and other black welfare pimps of poverty and hate against white people.
triose

Mooresville, IN

#3 Oct 25, 2012
Is her name Tawana Brawley by any chance ??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Republicans: 'Catholic bigotry' over Democrats ... Oct '17 mr gleeble 2
News Sexual orientation Title VII cases work way tow... Sep '17 Rubio s Foam Partays 16
News DOJ asks to keep 'Making a Murderer' inmate loc... Jun '17 CodeTalker 1
News Chicago court stays deportation of pizza worker... (May '17) May '17 Geezer 1
News Ex-Gov. Rod Blagojevich files another appeal on... (May '17) May '17 online reality bu... 1
News Ex-Illinois Governor Blagojevich's 14-year pris... (Apr '17) Apr '17 tomin cali 2
News Appeals court denies Blagojevich request for 3r... (Apr '17) Apr '17 CodeTalker 2
More from around the web