Conrad Black due in US court

Conrad Black due in US court

There are 3 comments on the Sunday Times story from Jul 23, 2010, titled Conrad Black due in US court. In it, Sunday Times reports that:

Former media mogul Conrad Black is due back in a Chicago courtroom to hear the conditions of his release from prison.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sunday Times.

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#1 Jul 23, 2010
Born rich, he defrauds investors out of millions and he does two years of six. No one will even notice.

PS...when you read the The Daily Telegraph (UK), Chicago Sun Times (USA), Jerusalem Post (Israel), National Post (Canada), you put more money in his pocket.

And the Daily Telegraph is as worthless as the National Enquirer in the U.S.

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#2 Jul 23, 2010
Darn gansta rappers.

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#3 Jul 23, 2010
This is who Repubs fight for when they demand record-level taxcuts for the top 1%, even though the taxcut is not paid for.

Makes you wonder why the party of "Joe The Plumber" would fight AGAINST unemployment benefits for those trying to survive the Bush years of spending on nation-building while ignoring the looming financial crisis he caused.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News US court says drug-sniffing dog fails the smell... 9 hr Old Sam 2
News US court in Chicago says drug-sniffing dog fail... 23 hr RustyS 3
News Court overturns some Blagojevich Senate-seat co... Jul 21 O Pluribus Unum 4
News Court agrees with light sentence for Beanie Bab... Jul 10 goonsquad 1
News Concealed Carry Reduced Crime But NOT on Chicag... Jun '15 Here Is One 4
News Supreme Court lets strict Wisconsin voter ID la... Mar '15 OId Sailor 3
News Wisconsin opposes $1.2 million attorney fees in... Feb '15 wayner1 20
More from around the web