Judge: Anti-gay shirts worn by Neuqua...

Judge: Anti-gay shirts worn by Neuqua Valley students OK

There are 465 comments on the www.suntimes.com story from Mar 2, 2011, titled Judge: Anti-gay shirts worn by Neuqua Valley students OK. In it, www.suntimes.com reports that:

Neuqua Valley High School students would be allowed to wear "Be Happy, Not Gay" T-shirts under a ruling Tuesday by the 7th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.suntimes.com.

First Prev
of 24
Next Last

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#480 Mar 17, 2011
McCarthy was right wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me see...you "answer" my questions with what you admit are non-answers and then claim "checkmate?"
Hahaha!
I bet your Mommy lets you make up your own rules when she plays games with you.
:^)
no, you set the rules. I played your game. now you are the one who wants to change the rules. But I already you your response would be something this lame. run along pinochio.
McCarthy was right

Bedford, TX

#481 Mar 17, 2011
HEY, DIMWIT!(Yes, you!)

Because I know intelligent, decent homosexuals, I can see that there is something seriously wrong with you pathetic people.

Why is it that every one of you seems to come from a polluted gene pool of stupidity and/or insanity? Are you representative of the brain-dead "activists?"

You'd think the odds would favor at least one of you being capable of generating an intelligent argument, but the truth is, if you imbeciles added up your IQs its doubtful the figure would reach triple digits.

But the worst thing is that every one of you is too dull to realize that what you seem to believe is snappy repartee is just God-awful boring drivel.

You have a nice day, now....
Mona Lott

Jackson, NJ

#482 Mar 17, 2011
HEY, DIMWIT!(Yes, you!)
Because I know intelligent, decent homosexuals, I can see that there is something seriously wrong with you pathetic people.
Why is it that every one of you seems to come from a polluted gene pool of stupidity and/or insanity? Are you representative of the brain-dead "activists?"
You'd think the odds would favor at least one of you being capable of generating an intelligent argument, but the truth is, if you imbeciles added up your IQs its doubtful the figure would reach triple digits.
But the worst thing is that every one of you is too dull to realize that what you seem to believe is snappy repartee is just God-awful boring drivel.
Is that your pathetic attempt to deflect from the fact that communism is NOT outlawed in the Constitution????

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#483 Mar 17, 2011
HEY, DIMWIT!(Yes, you!)
yawn

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#484 Mar 17, 2011
HEY, DIMWIT!(Yes, you!)
this from a person with a Ph.D in boring drivel.

run along and play Pinochio. just make sure the cats aren't in the sandbox with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 24
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-Subway pitchman Foglea s appeal of sentence ... Jun 10 Dr Wu 4
News Judge dismisses Highland lawsuit against Terre ... May '16 buttsniffer 15
News CCW Weekend: Barriers To National Concealed Car... Apr '16 payme 2
News Supreme Court refuses to hear Blagojevich appeal Mar '16 John McCharlie 4
News US top court rejects Illinois ex-governor's cor... Mar '16 Gina Ann 1
News Wisconsin AG to Appeal Abortion Law to Supreme ... Mar '16 cpeter1313 1
News Posner opinion upholds lifetime GPS bracelet fo... Feb '16 Ritual Habitual 1
More from around the web