Obama administration says it will appeal ruling against the Nationa...

Full story: Fox6

The Obama administration will appeal a court decision that found the National Day of Prayer unconstitutional.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Mae J

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

What does it hurt, if you don't beleive in it than don't take part. Don't hinder the rest of the nation because you dont want to be a part of something others feel will help. It's just like voting, if you don't like the canidate don't vote.
I'm so sick of people being a part of the problem and a hinder to the solutions. Stop trying to make President Obama wrong on every hand. I would never want anyone to be my leader that only believes in the power of himself. You are spending way too much energy trying to make him look bad. FYI we were already on rock bottom.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

Judged:

Mae J wrote:
What does it hurt, if you don't beleive in it than don't take part. Don't hinder the rest of the nation because you dont want to be a part of something others feel will help. It's just like voting, if you don't like the canidate don't vote.
I'm so sick of people being a part of the problem and a hinder to the solutions. Stop trying to make President Obama wrong on every hand. I would never want anyone to be my leader that only believes in the power of himself. You are spending way too much energy trying to make him look bad. FYI we were already on rock bottom.
I agree Mae! I have never heard such outlandish complaints in my life. What part of the Bush years were worth repeating? Look at the condition this country was in when he left office. Look at the deficit he ran up after Clinton left.(Most of the deficit that we have now is from Bush, not Obama, and they never like to discuss that fact). Two wars, one of which is still going on, and has never been justified. A crumbling infrastructure, with bridges and roads that are worse than many third world countries. They complain about big government, but the government was never bigger than it was under Bush. They complain about Obama’s “Czars”, but the Czars were started under Bush. The list could go on forever. This is nothing more that a lot of gullible, uninformed, scared people, that listen to Fox, and believe the lies being told to them by the same corporations that ruined our retirements and job market. They complain about money spent to bail out banks and the auto industry, but Bush signed the TARP bill, and John McCain suspended his campaign to go to Washington to make sure it went through. They don’t remember this stuff! I don’t care who would have been elected, the bottom line is that NO PRESIDENT would’ve let the entire financial system or auto industry fail under their watch…..Most of us know exactly why they don’t like Obama, and it disgust me to think this is suppose to be a Democracy. What they don’t realize is that it will never go back. to the way it was. Like it or not, we have turned a corner, and regardless of their silly thoughts, it will continue to move forward (PROGRESS). Their may be bumps in the road, but there is no going back, as they are outnumbered more and more by the day.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••