Ill. gov. wants appeal of concealed c...

Ill. gov. wants appeal of concealed carry ruling

There are 3 comments on the WFAA-TV Dallas story from Mar 13, 2013, titled Ill. gov. wants appeal of concealed carry ruling. In it, WFAA-TV Dallas reports that:

Gov. Pat Quinn said Wednesday that he wants the state's attorney general to appeal a federal court ruling that Illinois' last -in the-nation concealed carry ban is unconstitutional, a move that would take it before the U.S. Supreme Court.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFAA-TV Dallas.

Rudy R

Glen Ellyn, IL

#1 Mar 13, 2013
Pat Quinn is an idiot. He reminds of the slow witted drunk at the bar that picks and finishes off the half finished drinks left unattended.
FormerParatroope r

Tulsa, OK

#2 Mar 13, 2013
He is trying to set Lisa Madigan up for failure. He will run against her for Gov. He will say she failed Il. It will backfire. But on the bright side he can lose the election and maybe be the first Gov that doesn't end up in prison.

IL will get ccw.
Rambo

Evanston, IL

#3 Mar 15, 2013
Just pass it. I want the right to carry and defend myself if someone starts firing on me when I go into Chicago. I may never use it. But I feel better knowing if I am carrying my gun. It's legal.
Taking a course be fine also. peace of mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Does federal law forbid workplace discriminatio... Sun Josh in New Orleans 5
News Federal court in Chicago to hear LGBT-workplace... Dec 2 Gay Peace on Earth 5
News The Latest: Court stops 'Making a Murderer' inm... Nov 17 Go Blue Forever 1
News Texas Drops Losing Fight Against Resettling Syr... Oct '16 LovePotion4470 26
News U.S. Constitution is at stake in Clinton vs. Tr... Oct '16 Responsibility 7
News State of the Statehouse: Pence's ban hasn't sto... Oct '16 Duke defender 1
News Indiana governor and vice presidential candidat... Oct '16 plumptrumpLOL 125
More from around the web