Ill. gov. wants appeal of concealed carry ruling

Mar 13, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WFAA-TV Dallas

Gov. Pat Quinn said Wednesday that he wants the state's attorney general to appeal a federal court ruling that Illinois' last -in the-nation concealed carry ban is unconstitutional, a move that would take it before the U.S. Supreme Court.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Mar 15, 2013
Rudy R

Hammond, IN

#1 Mar 13, 2013
Pat Quinn is an idiot. He reminds of the slow witted drunk at the bar that picks and finishes off the half finished drinks left unattended.
FormerParatroope r

United States

#2 Mar 13, 2013
He is trying to set Lisa Madigan up for failure. He will run against her for Gov. He will say she failed Il. It will backfire. But on the bright side he can lose the election and maybe be the first Gov that doesn't end up in prison.

IL will get ccw.
Rambo

Glenview, IL

#3 Mar 15, 2013
Just pass it. I want the right to carry and defend myself if someone starts firing on me when I go into Chicago. I may never use it. But I feel better knowing if I am carrying my gun. It's legal.
Taking a course be fine also. peace of mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge critical of states defending gay marriage... Fri Frankie Rizzo 67
Judges chide state lawyers over gay marriage bans Thu radiofreeamerica 10
Wisconsin, Indiana set to defend gay marriage b... Aug 27 Jaimie 16
Gay marriage supporters heading to key hearing Aug 26 Fa-Foxy 7
Three judge panel will decide Indiana gay marri... Aug 25 Mitt s Baptism of... 1
Health-care fears loom large in gay marriage cases Aug 25 Mitt s Baptism of... 8
Pence draws fire in same-sex case Aug 23 WasteWater 5
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••