Coalition Of Black Pastors Speaks Out...

Coalition Of Black Pastors Speaks Out Against Gay Marriage

There are 5 comments on the The Huffington Post story from May 15, 2014, titled Coalition Of Black Pastors Speaks Out Against Gay Marriage. In it, The Huffington Post reports that:

A coalition of black pastors have condemned gay marriage, saying it's incorrect to compare the fight for equal marriage rights to the civil rights movement.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Huffington Post.

lgbt is silly

Knoxville, TN

#1 Aug 9, 2014
They know perversion when they see it.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#2 Aug 9, 2014
Typical black hypocrites....they squeal left, right, and sideways about black civil rights while spewing out hate towards gays.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#4 Aug 9, 2014
Leroy wrote:
A coalition of black pastors have condemned gay marriage, saying it's incorrect to compare the fight for equal marriage rights to the civil rights movement.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#5 Aug 9, 2014
Wouldn't you think they would be more concerned about speaking FOR marriage? If they believe that parental responsibility, family stability, and married life are GOOD things, why spend their energy trying to hurt people who are agreeing with them, simply because they find a certain minority "icky"?

Silly stuff. And sad.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#6 Aug 9, 2014
Back in the dark ages when I was a kid, my Mother always told me that each persecuted group that came to America, turned on the next group to arrive and in turn persecuted them. Germans. Irish. Asians. Italians. Jews. Blacks. And Now gay Americans.

We seem programmed for this sort of historical blindness. Perpetuating the very things that we hated and fought against when they were applied to us.

I wonder why that is?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 3 anti-nuclear activists released from federal ... May '15 Tazo 1
News Attorney: Court orders release of anti-nuclear ... May '15 goonsquad 7
News Ron Paul: The only Patriot Act reform is total ... May '15 West 8
News Sabotage Conviction Overturned Against Nun, Fel... May '15 Angel99 6
News Top U.S. court appears on cusp of declaring rig... Apr '15 Fa-Foxy 25
News Ohio in a minority as high court weighs same-se... Apr '15 goonsquad 2
News Cincinnati mayor: As same-sex marriage cases ad... Apr '15 Fa-Foxy 4
More from around the web