AHIP urges court to back FTC in ProMedica case

There are 1 comment on the Modern Healthcare story from Dec 1, 2012, titled AHIP urges court to back FTC in ProMedica case. In it, Modern Healthcare reports that:

The trade group for U.S. health plans has registered its opinion in one of the hardest-fought hospital mergers in a decade, urging the 6th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals to support the Federal Trade Commission's intent to undo ProMedica's 2010 acquisition of St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Modern Healthcare.

Ryan Richardson

Toledo, OH

#1 Dec 3, 2012
Either way this case goes, St Luke's itself loses. I used to work there before the merger, and I can tell you that they have been scrambled; the management and staff have been scattered to the winds. Many top managers have went to other places across the country. SLH cannot reassemble as it was prior to the merger. I am very worried for its future, regardless of the court decision.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 3 anti-nuclear activists released from federal ... Thu Tazo 1
News Attorney: Court orders release of anti-nuclear ... May 18 goonsquad 7
News Ron Paul: The only Patriot Act reform is total ... May 13 West 8
News Sabotage Conviction Overturned Against Nun, Fel... May 11 Angel99 6
News Top U.S. court appears on cusp of declaring rig... Apr 27 Fa-Foxy 25
News Ohio in a minority as high court weighs same-se... Apr 26 goonsquad 2
News Cincinnati mayor: As same-sex marriage cases ad... Apr 25 Fa-Foxy 4
More from around the web