News Texas executes man for 2004 slay...

News Texas executes man for 2004 slaying of store owner

There are 11 comments on the KIRO-TV Seattle story from Jul 17, 2018, titled News Texas executes man for 2004 slaying of store owner. In it, KIRO-TV Seattle reports that:

A Texas prisoner was executed Tuesday evening for the fatal shooting of a San Antonio convenience store owner after courts turned down appeals that the state parole board improperly rejected the inmate's clemency request because he's black. Christopher Young, 34, never denied the slaying, which was recorded on a store surveillance camera, but insisted he was drunk and didn't intend to kill 53-year-old Hasmukh "Hash" Patel during an attempted robbery after drinking nearly two dozen beers and then doing cocaine that Sunday morning, Nov. 21, 2004.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KIRO-TV Seattle.

Absentee Ballot

Bronx, NY

#1 Jul 18, 2018
One thing's for sure. The governor of Texas won't be getting his vote.

“Watching The Snowflakes Rant”

Since: Feb 17

Location hidden

#2 Jul 18, 2018
Absentee Ballot wrote:
One thing's for sure. The governor of Texas won't be getting his vote.
No, but now that he is dead, he can vote in Chicago and New York.
NICK

Huntington, WV

#3 Jul 18, 2018
Only 14 yrs...

It’s almost like they took him out behind the woodshed w/o a trial compared to the normal death row stint...but then Texas gits ‘er dun...
Used to be a Democrat

Salem, MA

#4 Jul 18, 2018
Oh no, he’s black.
Those dam racists, executing a Black murderer!
NICK

Huntington, WV

#5 Jul 18, 2018
Used to be a Democrat wrote:
Oh no, he’s black.
Those dam racists, executing a Black murderer!
With a name like Christopher Young, I would’ve figured him as a whitey...
Used to be a Democrat

Salem, MA

#6 Jul 18, 2018
NICK wrote:
<quoted text>
With a name like Christopher Young, I would’ve figured him as a whitey...
I bet with a last name like Young, you would have thought he was Jewish too?
Hilldabeastfarts

Santa Cruz, CA

#8 Jul 18, 2018
Hillorey farted in stores.
Birdzilla

Etna, CA

#9 Jul 18, 2018
Texas dont drag its feet when it comes to exicuting convicted killers like this although 14 years was far too long I can remember when they exicuted Robert Alton Harris for that murder of two teenagers so he should use their car it a robbery the usial Bleedinghearts took to the streets to prtest the exiction and the liberal lapdog press sucked up to them no one mentioned his two victims
WilliamcFartpant s

United States

#10 Jul 18, 2018
Hilldabeastfarts wrote:
Hillorey farted in stores.
Bill farted in dressing room
POPS

United States

#12 Jul 21, 2018
I'm so tired of a defense motion being, He was drunk, he was on drugs, he had a despicable childhood!! etc etc.
Those issues may be litigating sentences factors but then again someone that KNOWINGLY breaks 1 law, then another & then another has no expectation of mercy.
HillaryFartSnack

United States

#13 Jul 21, 2018
WilliamcFartpants wrote:
<quoted text>

Bill farted in dressing room
Did the man fart like hillery

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suit Over Fatal Police Shooting in Mississippi ... Sep 30 Carlos Promised 6
News ACLU appeals over New Orleans public defender w... Aug '18 related link tagz 2
News Texas inmate wants to be executed by firing squ... Jul '18 Sausage Factories 27
News U.S. appeals court upholds Texas law against 's... (Mar '18) May '18 Sharts 13
News The Latest: Court hears bid to resume work on o... (Mar '18) Mar '18 Birdzilla 4
News GOP Praises Court Halting Amnesty: 'Impatient P... (May '15) Feb '18 Wildchild 6
News More (Nov '17) Nov '17 Brad 1