US appealing dismissal of piracy indi...

US appealing dismissal of piracy indictment - wtvr

There are 4 comments on the WTVR story from Sep 11, 2010, titled US appealing dismissal of piracy indictment - wtvr. In it, WTVR reports that:

The U.S. government is appealing a federal judge's decision to dismiss piracy charges against five Somali defendants accused in an April attack on a U.S. Navy ship off the coast of Africa.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR.

Weak System

Aurora, CO

#1 Sep 11, 2010
What in the world does it take to convict a pirate? Come on!! If we do nothing do we think this will stop? They fired on one of our Navy ships!! One already pleaded guilty. What more does it take to convict these guys? I think our court system needs to get it together and defend America not condone terrorism and piracy.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#2 Sep 11, 2010
Screw the appeals.

Send them all home on a C141 and drop them out at 20,000 feet without parachutes where they were picked up.

Let them swim home if they survive.

They deserve nothing more.
not a teahead

Cartersville, VA

#3 Sep 13, 2010
va_tazdad wrote:
Screw the appeals.
Send them all home on a C141 and drop them out at 20,000 feet without parachutes where they were picked up.
Let them swim home if they survive.
They deserve nothing more.
lets do the same on those worthless teaBUMlicans.

Since: Feb 10

Nags Head, NC

#4 Sep 15, 2010
not a teahead wrote:
<quoted text>
lets do the same on those worthless teaBUMlicans.
Not until we "terminate" Gay racist "teabaggers" like you nothead first!

With all the idiots like you, Nazi Piglosi, Barney " I like little boys" Franks, John"'Fake madals" Kerry and the rest of the lying Democrats waiting to depart, there will be little room for anyone else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dylann Roof wants to fire Jewish, Indian lawyers Wed Retired SOF 3
News Appeals court rejects challenge to gay marriage... Aug '17 Xstain Mullahs 24
News DeWine blasts ruling that freed ex-model convic... Aug '17 Stinks 9
News Justice Department Honors Gavin Grimm Despite F... Jul '17 meh plus 1
News The Second Amendment vs. the Fourth Amendment Jul '17 javawhey 4
News 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals to weigh Dona... Jul '17 C Kersey 10
News Trump travel ban dealt another blow, faces high... Jun '17 stupid 1
More from around the web