Hazleton loses again in fight for ill...

Hazleton loses again in fight for illegal immigration act

There are 4 comments on the The Citizens' Voice story from Jul 27, 2013, titled Hazleton loses again in fight for illegal immigration act. In it, The Citizens' Voice reports that:

In another bitter defeat for immigration reform advocates, the 3rd Circuit Court of Appeals on Friday again ruled Hazleton's Illegal Immigration Relief Act and Rental Registration ordinances to be unconstitutional.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Citizens' Voice.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 Jul 27, 2013
so when the fed break the laws and their oaths that means locals have to also do the same. seems like the feds need to be charged for all their failures,they are infact causing the whole problem.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#2 Jul 28, 2013
tomin cali wrote:
so when the fed break the laws and their oaths that means locals have to also do the same. seems like the feds need to be charged for all their failures,they are infact causing the whole problem.
something tells me there is more going on in the background then we are told...

frankly, I am starting to believe that we have a criminal element in the form of hispanic mafia playing a role here threatening our politicians and our entire judicial.

many of these decisions being made are not logical where usa citizens are concerned.

if they are illegal, they have absolutely no business being in the usa much less be allowed to rent out apartments.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3 Jul 28, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
something tells me there is more going on in the background then we are told...
frankly, I am starting to believe that we have a criminal element in the form of hispanic mafia playing a role here threatening our politicians and our entire judicial.
many of these decisions being made are not logical where usa citizens are concerned.
if they are illegal, they have absolutely no business being in the usa much less be allowed to rent out apartments.
that would make sense, the mexican mobs are doing it in mexico and the way ours looks the other way when it comes to these folks it is very fishy. they have control over the media as well.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#4 Jul 28, 2013
tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>
that would make sense, the mexican mobs are doing it in mexico and the way ours looks the other way when it comes to these folks it is very fishy. they have control over the media as well.
it may be time for "we, the people" to enter the fray. to save our country. to save our children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Third Circuit Court of Appeals Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Court again considers fate of seized gold coins... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Parden Pard 5
News US appeals court reinstates lawsuit over New Yo... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Go Blue Forever 3
News US appeals court upholds EPA plan to clean up C... (Jul '15) Jul '15 halo13del 1
News Court: Mother and daughterdeported to Guatemala... (Jun '15) Jun '15 wild child 1
News 3rd Circuit OKs Erie crack dealer's life sentence (Nov '09) May '15 truthfully 82
News Supreme Court rejects challenge to New Jersey '... (May '15) May '15 Gremlin 18
News Court: Feds Have to Return Stolen Coins Worth M... (Apr '15) Apr '15 goonsquad 3
More from around the web