Some notable rulings on transgender p...

Some notable rulings on transgender people

There are 1 comment on the The Macon Telegraph story from Sep 5, 2012, titled Some notable rulings on transgender people. In it, The Macon Telegraph reports that:

Rhiannon O'Donnabhain, who was born a man, sued the Internal Revenue Service in 2007 after the agency rejected a $5,000 deduction for about $25,000 in medical expenses associated with the surgery, finding it was a cosmetic procedure and not medically necessary.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Macon Telegraph.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#1 Sep 5, 2012
Interesting article and list. It's sad that they have to sue for such nonsense, the USA just needs to stop oppressing the smallest minorities, screw their idiotic notions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

First Circuit Court of Appeals Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bulger case, minus the gangster, returning brie... Jul 27 global gaza 1
News Puerto Rican Teacher Can't Prove Political Disc... Jul 22 El Cacique 3
News Major victory for BC in court battle over Belfa... (Jun '13) Jul 20 To Valhalla 23
News Clinton says Puerto Rico should have access to ... Jul 7 CanineHillaryVomi... 7
News Puerto Rico seeks to recognize, allow gay marri... Mar '15 david traversa 3
News APNewsBreak: Inmate asks high court to hear sex... Mar '15 Dr Wu 13
News APNewsBreak: Inmate asks high court to hear sex... Mar '15 Lawrence Wolf 6
More from around the web