Starbucks, Google, CBS, Nike urge gay marriage recognition

Nov 11, 2011 | Posted by: Gay And Proud | Full story: www.bpnews.net

Some of the nation's top companies such as Google, CBS, Starbucks and Nike have joined forces in a legal brief asking a federal court to force the federal government to recognize gay "marriage." The friend-of-the-court brief asks the U.S. First Circuit Court of Appeals to uphold a 2010 lower court ruling that struck down part of the 1996 Defense of Marriage Act. In that ruling, Judge Joseph L. Tauro said the federal government must recognize gay "marriages" from such states as Massachusetts, Vermont and the other four states where it's legal.

Comments
61 - 72 of 72 Comments Last updated Nov 14, 2011
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
true

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2011

gee wonder if gay will be a requirement soon for the military
Jumper

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2011

Judged:

Santorum s Mangina Lint wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an ignorant, American mullah who lies and defames fer jeebus for ten hours a day.
We know what's important to you, Cletus.
You called me an American.
Then are you a foreigner?

And if so you can go and$%^$ yourself.
Little Rickie Santorump

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2011

Judged:

Jumper wrote:
<quoted text>You called me an American.
Then are you a foreigner?
And if so you can go and$%^$ yourself.
Hey cretin, I called you an "American mullah."

Don't know what a "mullah" is, I'll wager. Hint: Not the same as your wife's "mullet." It's different, you hillbilly scum.
got grave

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2011

Judged:

All of the gays need to get off this planet, they caused the last great fire/brimstone destruction.
This is utterly disgusting how they want to force their nasty habits on us. We will not bend to their demands or allow gov't to dictate what we should allow.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2011

got grave wrote:
All of the gays need to get off this planet, they caused the last great fire/brimstone destruction.
This is utterly disgusting how they want to force their nasty habits on us. We will not bend to their demands or allow gov't to dictate what we should allow.
You'll bend over for anything......
Little Rickie Santorump

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2011

got grave wrote:
We will not bend to their demands or allow gov't to dictate what we should allow.
You may remain an ignorant, bigoted talibangelical pos, but you may not discriminate in public anymore.

And we can laugh at you homophobic rubes.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2011

skywatcher wrote:
Thanks for their acknowledgement, now I can Put them on a list to boycott!
Will you be also boycotting all the gay friendly computer companies and products? I HOPE! Do some checking, tool, ALL the computer companies are VERY gay friendly. Also are all airlines, all car companies, most major stores and almost anything you can look up.

So, come on, hypocrite. Either boycott everything, or shut it.
Jumper

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2011

Little Rickie Santorump wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey cretin, I called you an "American mullah."
Don't know what a "mullah" is, I'll wager. Hint: Not the same as your wife's "mullet." It's different, you hillbilly scum.
Thanks for clearing that up.

Why is it that when we get on a computer we act so rude to each other?
Condi s Katrina Pumps

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

Jumper wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for clearing that up.
Why is it that when we get on a computer we act so rude to each other?
Because sexually disordered, talibangelical bigot-trash must be informed they are being relegated to the status of the KKK even as it is happening, that's why.

As for the bigotry and discrimination you spew on and off line - golden rule, Cletus. You bigots are the ones who soon won't be tolerated.

Praiz!
Jumper

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

Condi s Katrina Pumps wrote:
<quoted text>
Because sexually disordered, talibangelical bigot-trash must be informed they are being relegated to the status of the KKK even as it is happening, that's why.
As for the bigotry and discrimination you spew on and off line - golden rule, Cletus. You bigots are the ones who soon won't be tolerated.
Praiz!
You seem a little too mad over this stuff.
I never called you anything as bad as you proport me to say.
I have no problem with two people of the same sex enjoying a warm loving relationship.
But flanting that relationship before the public to gain unwanted attention to the issue is a sorry sight indeed and only inflames those who discriminate aginst it.
Brian Brown s Secret Vice

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

Jumper wrote:
<quoted text>I have no problem with two people of the same sex enjoying a warm loving relationship.
But flanting that relationship before the public....
You are bigoted filth.

If you want sexual orientation kept private then you can impose that absurd, lying, deranged standard on str8 people - that's what equality means, Jethro.

No more Miss America pageant, high school proms, engagement announcements in the papers, romantic comedies.

Of course when there's laws forbidding equality in marriage, adoption, employment, military service, et. al., people are going to organize against that, i.e., your bigotry.

Gawd damn you crakkkers get dumber every day. Now stfu, bigot. Your the discarded trash of educated society now.
Jumper

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

Brian Brown s Secret Vice wrote:
<quoted text>
You are bigoted filth.
If you want sexual orientation kept private then you can impose that absurd, lying, deranged standard on str8 people - that's what equality means, Jethro.
No more Miss America pageant, high school proms, engagement announcements in the papers, romantic comedies.
Of course when there's laws forbidding equality in marriage, adoption, employment, military service, et. al., people are going to organize against that, i.e., your bigotry.
Gawd damn you crakkkers get dumber every day. Now stfu, bigot. Your the discarded trash of educated society now.
Hey now,I have nothing aginst African Americans!
Don't lay that guilt trip at my door buddy!
If you've got somthing aginst the white man you tell a real bigot about it.
I am a Negro-tairian and proud of it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••