Critics, backers disagree over immigration ruling

Aug 20, 2012 Full story: WIAT-TV Birmingham

Critics of Alabama's law on illegal immigration are disagreeing with supporters over federal appeals court decisions on the act.

Full Story
nym8387

United States

#1 Aug 21, 2012
Oh my god what part of illegal don't these people understand. Can I go rob a bank because my mother's medical bills are to high and I need the money will people understand that? No they won't they would just throw my ass in jail because the law says its wrong to rob a bank no matter what my financial situation is. So why are illegals being given amnesty when the law they break is far worst. This is invading a crime punishable by immediate deportation just like in Mexico. Illegal immigrants under no circumstance should be given any rights they should feel lucky the government don't change the right of birth law and make sure to check the legal status of parents when ever a child is born. Wich I'm a supporter of because these kids need to understand its not the united states that's causing you harm its your pathetic parents.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Supreme Court allows gay marriage to proceed in... 1 hr Cordwainer Trout 9
Washington County in Florida the Only Focus of ... 19 hr DaveinMass 8
Supreme Court allows same-sex marriages in Florida Sat barefoot2626 3
US court won't extend Florida gay marriage stay Thu mit 16
Same-sex marriage in Florida could begin in Jan... Dec 5 barefoot2626 3
U.S. top court to hear Bank of America cases on... Nov '14 Cement Heads 13
Lawsuit: Teen raped after school used her as 'b... Sep '14 Go Blue Forever 3
More from around the web