Utah Senator Orrin Hatch is a loyal a...

Utah Senator Orrin Hatch is a loyal advocate for religious liberty

There are 1 comment on the Deseret News story from May 27, 2012, titled Utah Senator Orrin Hatch is a loyal advocate for religious liberty. In it, Deseret News reports that:

No senator has fought longer, or more effectively, in defense of religious liberty for all Americans than Utah's Sen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Deseret News.

Twyrch

De Pere, WI

#1 Jun 3, 2012
If Hatch is such a "loyal advocate for religious liberty", why did he say, "I support Barack Obama and want to help him if I can." Barack Obama has gone out of his way to attack the Catholic Church by supporting Gay Marriage and trying to force Catholic institutions to pay for contraception and abortions for their employees. The line has to be drawn somewhere and personally, I wouldn't trust a word Orrin Hatch says, when his support flows with the wind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Restoration of civil rights - firearms /CRS 18-... (Jul '08) 19 hr PSterling119 209
News 'Sister Wives' cite same-sex marriage ruling in... (Aug '15) Nov '16 El OxyCONtin 7
Passing a Background Check Oct '16 SDM 1
firearms rights restoration for misdemeanor dom... Oct '16 SDM 3
News Court protects Coloradans' civil rights Oct '16 Eleese Gengerech 4
News Columbus teacher's conviction for showing 'obsc... Sep '16 They cannot kill ... 7
News 'Sister Wives' appeal polygamy ruling to US Sup... Sep '16 WeTheSheeple 11
More from around the web