Another rate cut expected from Fed

Another rate cut expected from Fed

There are 2 comments on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from Oct 29, 2008, titled Another rate cut expected from Fed. In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

Comments on Topix forums : WASHINGTON The worst financial crisis in 70 years has forced the Federal Reserve to employ all the weapons in its arsenal - including cutting interest rates to near historic lows - to ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

Since: Apr 08

Black Mountain

#1 Oct 29, 2008
My husband cancelled out my vote.... we just laugh about it and move on...

Since: May 07

Asheville, NC

#2 Oct 29, 2008
Boredinnc wrote:
My husband cancelled out my vote.... we just laugh about it and move on...
Mine too. Lol...oh well.:) I try to tell him how to vote but he just doesnt listen. He says its HIS vote or some crap...I really wasnt paying attention. ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Federal Reserve Bank Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Fed: Without follow-up, Yellen's warning wa... May '15 truthmongerdotinfo 1
News Let's cut our national debt, today May '15 truthmongerdotinfo 1
News Q&A with John C. Williams, president and CEO of... (Oct '14) May '15 al3abbanat 4
News Bernanke rejects charge of Fed a throwing senio... Apr '15 Liberty 1
News Bidding war for old Federal Reserve building in... Jan '15 jeffry 1
News What The 2014 Midterm Election Results Mean For... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Andarz Abedini 3
News Federal Reserve Bank in Richmond marks milestone (Nov '14) Nov '14 rogercrouch777 1
More from around the web