Local campaign against legalized mari...

Local campaign against legalized marijuana begins | Carrollton Free Press Standard News

There are 82 comments on the Carrollton Free Press Standard story from Feb 7, 2012, titled Local campaign against legalized marijuana begins | Carrollton Free Press Standard News. In it, Carrollton Free Press Standard reports that:

The Anti-Drug Coalition of Carroll County and the Alcohol, Drug Addiction and Mental Health Services Board of Tuscarawas and Carroll Counties are preparing for a possible statewide ballot initiative at the November 2012 general election to authorize the use of marijuana as medicine for certain types of illnesses.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carrollton Free Press Standard.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“"You're Ok to me"”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#81 Aug 17, 2012
...but perhaps drug abuse falls because its no longer considered drug abuse in those countries.
An American

Uhrichsville, OH

#82 Aug 20, 2012
The Netherlands are cracking down on it now and use from school age kids is down. These are reports I read from this summer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food and Drug Administration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News President signs bill for terminal patients to t... Jun 3 Annie Oakly 44
News Summit Biosciences to expand in Lexington (Dec '09) Jun 3 steve 3
News Crest Pro-Health Rinse Draws Complaints (May '08) May '18 ach 678
News Maple, honey producers not sweet on added sugar... May '18 coyote505 2
News Appalachian congressmen ask FDA to reclassify O... (May '07) Apr '18 Appalachian Trail... 39
News Epic Products, LLC, Issues Voluntary Nationwide... Apr '18 Justice for fraud 1
Raw vs Reported Data Apr '18 bayer2016 1