Local campaign against legalized mari...

Local campaign against legalized marijuana begins | Carrollton Free Press Standard News

There are 82 comments on the Carrollton Free Press Standard story from Feb 7, 2012, titled Local campaign against legalized marijuana begins | Carrollton Free Press Standard News. In it, Carrollton Free Press Standard reports that:

The Anti-Drug Coalition of Carroll County and the Alcohol, Drug Addiction and Mental Health Services Board of Tuscarawas and Carroll Counties are preparing for a possible statewide ballot initiative at the November 2012 general election to authorize the use of marijuana as medicine for certain types of illnesses.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carrollton Free Press Standard.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“"You're Ok to me"”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#81 Aug 17, 2012
...but perhaps drug abuse falls because its no longer considered drug abuse in those countries.
An American

Uhrichsville, OH

#82 Aug 20, 2012
The Netherlands are cracking down on it now and use from school age kids is down. These are reports I read from this summer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food and Drug Administration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Crest Pro-Health Rinse Draws Complaints (May '08) 6 hr bobbyA 628
News Lifting U.S. curbs on gay blood donors seen yea... Jun 18 Larry Craig s WC ... 30
News Gay congressman calls for FDA to overturn blood... Jun 18 Huck 3
News Procedural delays still keep gay men from donat... Jun 17 Wonder why 1
News Can Medicine Boost Female Sex Drive? (Apr '07) Jun 17 Sarah 20
News Blood donors rush to help in Orlando Jun 13 Political Rainbow 9
News Galderma Laboratories Announces Availability Of... Jun 5 Whistleblowers R Us 1
More from around the web