FDA OKs expanded uses for Xarelto blood thinner

Nov 2, 2012 Full story: Canadian Business Magazine

Johnson & Johnson's Xarelto received an expanded indication as the Food and Drug Administration on Friday approved the blood thinner both to treat and to reduce the risk of recurrence of deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism.

Full Story
DrPullen

Puyallup, WA

#1 Nov 15, 2012
This is a high risk and high benefit decision, and unlike in stroke prevention with a-fib the decision will be in the hands of primary care providers. See this FP's discussion of the issues. http://drpullen.com/xareltovswarfarinfordvt
Andy

Sofia, Bulgaria

#3 May 25, 2013
I have used http://qgeneric.info/#ssss for about 3 years and find their products to be reliable and speedily delivered. The Support team are very promt and helpful in solving any issues that arise,caused by my errors not the company's. I was a little sceptical initially about buying generic products rather than brand names. However, the Mens' Health products I have bought have been equally as efficatious as the brand names at a fraction of the cost.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food and Drug Administration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crest Pro-Health Rinse Draws Complaints (May '08) 42 min Rusty Hexnut 587
FDA panel considers lifting ban on blood donati... Nov 17 toon soon 64
Actos Lawsuits Move Forward, as Bernstein Liebh... (Aug '13) Nov 11 user 3
Taipei: Oil Scandal: High levels of heavy metal... Nov 10 TW_sugar_daddio 3
FDA calls for 'judicious' antibiotic use on farms (May '12) Nov 9 Danser 3
Prescription or Poison?: The Benefits and Dange... (Oct '10) Nov 8 No GMOs 16
Nuvilex Applies In Australia For The Orphan Dru... Nov 7 Gerald Vonberger 1

Food and Drug Administration People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE