FDA might tighten reins on Vicodin

FDA might tighten reins on Vicodin

There are 4 comments on the FirstCoastNews story from Jan 10, 2013, titled FDA might tighten reins on Vicodin. In it, FirstCoastNews reports that:

The DEA for nearly a decade has pushed for tighter restrictions on Vicodin, the nation's most widely prescribed drug.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at FirstCoastNews.

Sheik Yerbouti

Richmond, IN

#1 Jan 10, 2013
This is a terrible time to be a pain patient in the US. The government wants to punish legitimate patients because of the irresponsible actions of a very tiny minority. They would rather see people suffer unnecessarily. It's sadistic and barbaric! As for people who OD that's just Darwin at work!

“What the hell just happened?”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2 Jan 10, 2013
lol, positive check at work where abusers that OD are a check on the med population...maybe. But it is unfair that the problems caused by those who abuse the system cause those who have legitimate pain to inherit the ignorant government policy.

Unfortunately, you see this everywhere in our system, including guns...ok, so let the political arguments begin!:)

Hey Wally

“In Wally's Humble Opinion”

Since: Mar 12

Let's Go Surfin' Now...

#3 Jan 10, 2013
The decision has already been made.

The question is...what decision have these self-believed God-like idiots come up with?

You can bet that Big Pharma is spreading around a lot of "expense" money to try to get them to leave things the way they are.
Federica

UK

#4 Oct 12, 2013
I have ordered prescription drugs (without a prescription) from ZTOPIX .COM about two years ago, and was pleased with the speed and quality of service.
I'm thinking of doing the same thing with my medication. The meds is expensive, but there is a generic version available overseas.
I love the idea of taking responsibility for my own health (or lack of health) and skipping the bureaucracy... to say nothing of having to drive to the doctor, wait in line, yet again, to get a prescription refilled.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food and Drug Administration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 5 reasons prescription drug prices keep rising Aug 29 ZIO-CORRUPTION 3
News FDA expands Zika screening to all US blood centers Aug 28 Patriot 1
News FDA warns vs unregistered drug products Aug 27 Stephany McDowell 1
News Mylan promotes Bresch to president (Jul '09) Aug 24 Benny 3
News Crest Pro-Health Rinse Draws Complaints (May '08) Aug 18 Darnshane 635
News Walgreens Holds Off on Selling DNA Kits Amidst ... (May '10) Aug 17 pylom dasmat 12
News DEA rules that marijuana has no medical value Aug 15 Geezer 2
More from around the web