Defeating Hate Talk Radio

Defeating Hate Talk Radio

There are 266607 comments on the www.blackstarnews.com story from Dec 7, 2008, titled Defeating Hate Talk Radio. In it, www.blackstarnews.com reports that:

Rush Limbaugh, Bernard McGuirk, Sean Hannity, Mark Levine, Laura Ingraham, all with the same racist agenda, used their shows to recruit and stir up White separatist groups across this country. These radio hosts are aware of the mindset they are tapping into and have been given the green light to say whatever they want – even if it is not true. Where was Homeland Security when racial threats were being made against Senator Barack Obama? Where is the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) regulation on hate talk radio?

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.blackstarnews.com.

Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#262841 Oct 11, 2012
Gynger wrote:
Come on Yeah, let's get real......both sides make it political. I just want voter fraud eliminated. I'm sure USA remembers the infamous election where Loretta Sanchez (one of the infamous 'Sanchez' sisters who find illegal aliens and dead people to vote for her) beat the incumbent Bob Dorn....that was PROVEN voter fraud but Ms. Sanchez kept her win......
<quoted text>
Sure, but right wingers have been making it a point that favors "their" people and not ALL Americans in general.

As I've said before, that's the position they need to take. But they don't.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#262842 Oct 11, 2012
Gynger wrote:
Of course, that is the "spin" we hear so much about.....I would like for you or Yeah or any liberal to provide me with one current story from Fox that in not factual......that contains lies to further a conservative agenda.
<quoted text>
How come your state didn't report its unemployment numbers...mmm mmm mmm. 2000 people a week are leaving. Seems to me that the unemployment should be going down there.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#262844 Oct 11, 2012
Of course, you are entitled to your opinion but unless and until you provide me with "facts" that prove Fox News LIED about their news, I'm not buying it. BTW: MSNBC, Media Matters, Huff Po and more are rife with "opinions" masquerading as "facts".....
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Look at the opinions that are used as "facts."
Clearly I don't care what these people believe.
But those like fetchie believe it's some sort of fact.... just like Breitbart.
As I said, they should have the word "news" stricken from their name and replaced with "entertainment" to be factual.

Location hidden

#262845 Oct 11, 2012
I KNOW!!!!!!!!! What the hell????????

I read in the paper yesterday (local) that the unemployment numbers were easing here in California......but today this? I don't believe anything the newspapers say anymore......It wouldn't surprise me if Cali was playing games and in the tank for Obama.....(shrugging shoulders)
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>How come your state didn't report its unemployment numbers...mmm mmm mmm. 2000 people a week are leaving. Seems to me that the unemployment should be going down there.

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#262846 Oct 11, 2012
Gynger wrote:
Of course, that is the "spin" we hear so much about.....I would like for you or Yeah or any liberal to provide me with one current story from Fox that in not factual......that contains lies to further a conservative agenda.
<quoted text>
How amny you want? It's really too easy to find the for yourself. http://maddowblog.msnbc.com/_news/2012/09/11/... #
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#262847 Oct 11, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>real Americans would get off their lazy asses and get an ID. Real Americans are not illegals like O'bama wants you to believe.
And real Americans aren't just right wing extremist like you want to believe, son!
SUISEI

Wichita, KS

#262849 Oct 11, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>How come your state didn't report its unemployment numbers...mmm mmm mmm. 2000 people a week are leaving. Seems to me that the unemployment should be going down there.
I just tried twice to post a Michelle Malkin video clip, let me know if I'm shadow-blocked.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#262850 Oct 11, 2012
Gynger wrote:
<quoted text>
THE LIE: "On a number of Fox News shows on June 12th, 2012 Karl Rove, Steve Doocy, Sean Hannity and Patti Ann Browne overstated and misstated the findings contained within a Federal Reserve Board Survey by claiming that a 38.8 percent drop in the median net worth of Americans had taken place during “the last three years.”

THE TRUTH: "The Federal Reserve Survey clearly states that the period covered was between 2007 and 2010. In other words, there was a concerted effort at Fox News to blame the entire drop in net worth on President Obama, when much of it began under President George W. Bush."

THE LIE: During a segment on the Fox News late night program Red Eye, Fox News Contributor (and former Bush White House mouthpiece) Dana Perino made the false claim that ABC’s Diane Sawyer had asked Gov. Mitt Romney about putting his dog Seamus on the roof of his car.“That was her first question,” Perino claimed.“Not how are you going to create jobs? What is going wrong? How will you turn things around? It was why did you let your dog ride on the roof of the car,” she asked breathlessly. Such a claim against a member of the supposed “liberal media,” would continue to advance the notion that news outlets other than Fox News aren’t appropriately taking Romney seriously.

THE TRUTH: "According to a transcript of the interview, the question about Seamus was the 23rd one asked. A variety of serious subjects were asked of Romney before the one about Seamus."

THE LIE: "On the April 19th, 2012 edition of Fox and Friends, Steve Doocy deliberately misquoted a statement made by President Obama during a speech he gave on the previous day. While interviewing Gov. Mitt Romney, Doocy claimed the president had said,“Unlike some people, I wasn’t born with a silver spoon in my mouth,” which gave the distinct impression that he had been referring to Romney. Romney immediately pounced on the intentional misstatement as if the president had been talking about him."

THE TRUTH: "The president never used the words,“Unlike some people,” when he made his statement. His exact words were,“Somebody gave me an education. I wasn’t born with a silver spoon in my mouth. Michelle wasn’t. But somebody gave us a chance — just like these folks up here are looking for a chance.”

"On the Monday, April 24th, 2012 edition of The Colbert Report, a number of video clips were shown of the president using similar language on: April 14th, 2011; October 30th, 2010; and October 22nd, 2010. During the Tuesday morning, April 25th, 2012 edition of Fox and Friends, Steve Doocy offered a tepid “clarification” for his obvious lie. He claimed he was merely paraphrasing the president, and that he “seemed” to be misquoting him."

THE LIE:

"On the February 20th, 2012 edition of the Fox News show Hannity, Fox News contributor Karl Rove (R-Fox News), repeated the falsehood that President Obama gave a ($2 billion) loan to Brazil’s national oil company – Petrobras. According to Rove,“The president even gave a loan to Brazil. Why do they need our money, they’ve got plenty of their own.” Rove’s straight-faced assertions, as it turns out, were really bald-faced lies."

THE TRUTH:

"The Truth According to FactCheck.org , the loan to Petrobras, was approved by members of the Bush administration (three Republicans and two Democrats) who were on the board of directors of the U.S. Export-Import Bank. There were no Obama appointees involved with the vote."

http://foxnewslies.net/

Location hidden

#262851 Oct 11, 2012
How is the baby? Motherhood?

I think it is impartive for people to know how many people have dropped off of the employment roles due to zero jobs available. Those numbers provided by the current administration do not include contract workers, self-employed and the previously employed people who just fell off of the grid.

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>How amny you want? It's really too easy to find the for yourself. http://maddowblog.msnbc.com/_news/2012/09/11/... #

Location hidden

#262852 Oct 11, 2012
Have you watched Rey Eye? LOL
It is in no way shape or form a "news" show. It is full of comedy, political satire and other things that make people laugh....You should watch it sometime...you just might enjoy it.
It's a whole hell of a lot better than Bill Maher

THE LIE: Neither Obama nor his wife were POOR. Obama went to some of the best schools in the islands and the country....his wife enjoyed a similar lifestyle.....so relating himself as "poor" is a LIE

Factcheck.org ??????? I have caught them in so many lies and distortions this political season......do you have another source that is more credible?

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405297...
(your post shortened for lengthe)
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
THE LIE: "On a number of Fox News shows on June 12th, 2012 Karl Rove, Steve Doocy, Sean Hannity and Patti Ann Browne overstated and misstated the findings contained within a Federal Reserve Board Survey by claiming that a 38.8 percent drop in the median net worth of Americans had taken place during “the last three years.”
THE TRUTH: "The Federal Reserve Survey clearly states that the period covered was between 2007 and 2010. In other words, there was a concerted effort at Fox News to blame the entire drop in net worth on President Obama, when much of it began under President George W. Bush."
THE LIE: During a segment on the Fox News late night program Red Eye, Fox News Contributor (and former Bush White House mouthpiece) Dana Perino made the false claim that ABC’s Diane Sawyer had asked Gov. Mitt Romney about putting his dog Seamus on the roof of his car.“That was her first question,” Perino claimed.“Not how are you going to create jobs? What is going wrong? How will you turn things around? It was why did you let your dog ride on the roof of the car,” she asked breathlessly. Such a claim against a member of the supposed “liberal media,” would continue to advance the notion that news outlets other than Fox News aren’t appropriately taking Romney seriously.
THE TRUTH: "According to a transcript of the interview, the question about Seamus was the 23rd one asked. A variety of serious subjects were asked of Romney before the one about Seamus."
THE LIE: "On the April 19th, 2012 edition of Fox and Friends, Steve Doocy deliberately misquoted a statement made by President Obama during a speech he gave on the previous day. While interviewing Gov. Mitt Romney, Doocy claimed the president had said,“Unlike some people, I wasn’t born with a silver spoon in my mouth,” which gave the distinct impression that he had been referring to Romney. Romney immediately pounced on the intentional misstatement as if the president had been talking about him."
THE TRUTH: "The president never used the words,“Unlike some people,” when he made his statement. His exact words were,“Somebody gave me an education. I wasn’t born with a silver spoon in my mouth. Michelle wasn’t. But somebody gave us a chance — just like these folks up here are looking for a chance.”
"On the Monday, April 24th, 2012 edition of The Colbert Report, a number of video clips were shown of the president using similar language on: April 14th, 2011; October 30th, 2010; and October 22nd, 2010. During the Tuesday morning, April 25th, 2012 edition of Fox and Friends, Steve Doocy offered a tepid “clarification” for his obvious lie. He claimed he was merely paraphrasing the president, and that he “seemed” to be misquoting him."
THE LIE:

http://foxnewslies.net/

Location hidden

#262853 Oct 11, 2012
I haven't seen it.
SUISEI wrote:
<quoted text>I just tried twice to post a Michelle Malkin video clip, let me know if I'm shadow-blocked.

Location hidden

#262854 Oct 11, 2012
LOL
My last post responding to USA's TRUTH vs LIE just disappeared! We'll see if it turns up.....There weren't any cuss words, mean or insulting language or anything objectionable.....other than to a liberal I guess......Wow, just wow! We're seeing this on facebook too....

Location hidden

#262855 Oct 11, 2012
Okay, there it is......
SUISEI

Wichita, KS

#262856 Oct 11, 2012
Gynger wrote:
I haven't seen it.
<quoted text>
Thank you! That's straight up censorship.
SUISEI

Wichita, KS

#262857 Oct 11, 2012
Hey libtrash:

Regardless of what you think of the conservatives you HAD REALLY BETTER take notice of this. If they can do this to us today, it'll be you tomorrow.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#262858 Oct 11, 2012
Gynger wrote:
Of course, you are entitled to your opinion but unless and until you provide me with "facts" that prove Fox News LIED about their news, I'm not buying it. BTW: MSNBC, Media Matters, Huff Po and more are rife with "opinions" masquerading as "facts".....<quot ed text>
lol! I never said they LIED.

I did say there are those here who use people there with OPINIONS as some sort of FACT.

Which is why I say they should include the word "entertainment" in their name.

But keep in mind, there are those in the right wing cart who use huffo... including fox!
SUISEI

Wichita, KS

#262859 Oct 11, 2012
Gynger wrote:
Okay, there it is......

Lets see if this goes up.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#262860 Oct 11, 2012
Gynger wrote:
Have you watched Rey Eye? LOL
It is in no way shape or form a "news" show. It is full of comedy, political satire and other things that make people laugh....You should watch it sometime...you just might enjoy it.
It's a whole hell of a lot better than Bill Maher
THE LIE: Neither Obama nor his wife were POOR. Obama went to some of the best schools in the islands and the country....his wife enjoyed a similar lifestyle.....so relating himself as "poor" is a LIE
Factcheck.org ??????? I have caught them in so many lies and distortions this political season......do you have another source that is more credible?
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405297...
(your post shortened for lengthe)
<quoted text>
lol! The fact that Obama went to one of the best schools doesn't mean he was rich.

Then again, basketball scholarships for basketball can be a blessing!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#262861 Oct 11, 2012
SUISEI wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you! That's straight up censorship.
lol! And it bothers you only when it happens to you and those you support?!?!?!?

wow.....
SUISEI

Wichita, KS

#262862 Oct 11, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I never said they LIED.
I did say there are those here who use people there with OPINIONS as some sort of FACT.
Which is why I say they should include the word "entertainment" in their name.
But keep in mind, there are those in the right wing cart who use huffo... including fox!
Cite an example, just in general.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Federal Communications Commission Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In FCC complaint, AT&T accused of discriminatin... Aug 26 Mayor Mike Rawlings 1
News Republicans want tech input on U.S. net neutral... Jul '17 Kasick of Pancakes 3
News 10-4, Good Buddy: FCC Updates Part 95, CB Rules May '17 whackerblaster 1
News FCC fines Syracuse radio owner $20,000 after 'u... (Jun '16) May '17 ZIONIST MEDIA CABAL 4
News Protests planned Thursday on FCC's vote to over... May '17 Jeeshush Sheeeria 2
News The FCC Gets Set to Free Wireless May '17 ACopple 1
News From Comcast To Amazon: Companies Set To Win, L... May '17 pms 1
More from around the web