Defeating Hate Talk Radio

Defeating Hate Talk Radio

There are 266595 comments on the www.blackstarnews.com story from Dec 7, 2008, titled Defeating Hate Talk Radio. In it, www.blackstarnews.com reports that:

Rush Limbaugh, Bernard McGuirk, Sean Hannity, Mark Levine, Laura Ingraham, all with the same racist agenda, used their shows to recruit and stir up White separatist groups across this country. These radio hosts are aware of the mindset they are tapping into and have been given the green light to say whatever they want – even if it is not true. Where was Homeland Security when racial threats were being made against Senator Barack Obama? Where is the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) regulation on hate talk radio?

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.blackstarnews.com.

THE DEBIL

India

#255617 Aug 14, 2012
AFTER NEARLY 20 YEARS AS A WASHINGTON INSIDER PAUL RYAN EMBRACED WILLARD'S VIEW OF MEDICARE YESTERDAY,("JUST SHUT UP ABOUT IT, PAUL") THIS EPIPHANY OCCURRED AFTER WILLARD HAD PAUL STAY UP ALL NIGHT WITH ABE LINCOLN'S COPY OF THE BOOK OF MORMON. PAUL AND HIS WIFE APPEARED AT A RALLY IN DUBUQUE AT A CORN-HUSKING CONTEST LOOKING SOMEWHAT LUMPIER THAN USUAL AND OBVIOUSLY UNCOMFORTABLE IN THE NEW UNDERGARMENTS THAT COME WITH THE JOB.
THE DEBIL

India

#255618 Aug 14, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
Wisconsin is number One in many ways.
WHAT? YOU MEAN CHEESE?

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#255619 Aug 14, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
SO, UM, WHAT'S IT TO YOU? YOU OUT HUNTIN' YOU DINOSAUR EGGS, THIS GOT NUTHIN' TO DO WITH YOU ANYMORE, DOES IT? I COULDA SWORN I HEARD YOU SAY THAT SINCE YOU MADE YOU "PILE" THE RES' OF US CAN GO SUCK EGGS? SUMTHIN' CHANGE FO' YOU RECENTLY?
Of course it has something to do with me, I care about the country. But you did kind of nail it - I did 'make' my pile, as opposed to expecting someone to make it for me.
As far as sucking things, eggs or whatever, I was referring to you specifically - I get the impression you swing that way.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#255620 Aug 14, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
RIGGS CLINIC IS AWFULLY EXPENSIVE, BUT IT USED TO BE A WONDERFUL PLACE TO MEET BEAUTIFUL, RICH WOMEN OF... UM, A CERTAIN FRAME OF MIND... I'D JUST SIT ON THE PORCH OF THE RED LION ACROSS THE STREET STRUMMING MY GUITAR IN CUT-OFFS AND NO SHIRT AND, WELL, YOU KNOW... I REASONED IT WASN'T AS BAD AS JUST WALKING OVER THERE AND KNOCKING ON THE DOOR... IT USED TO SEEM LIKE EVERYONE WAS A HEROIN ADDICTED MUSICIAN... YOU DIN'T 'MISS ME,' OR DID YOU, YOU LOVELY RASCAL? GOOD GOD I MISS STOCKBRIDGE.(BURIES HIS FACE BETWEEN YOUR BREASTS AND ADMIRES THE SOUND OF YOUR HEART BEATING.)
We doubt you had to get off your behind, you were sitting on the porch of that brothel?
THE DEBIL

India

#255621 Aug 14, 2012
PLANS ARE ALREADY BEING DRAWN UP BY THE REPUBLICAN FAITHFUL TO CREATE A "TEMPLE ROOM" IN THE WHITE HOUSE BASEMENT SHOULD WILLARD SQUEAK BY THE SHARP EYES OF THE EVER-VIGILANT AMERICAN PUBLIC. RENOVATIONS ARE TO INCLUDE A BAPTISMAL FONT IN THE SHAPE OF SWITZERLAND AND A RIDING ARENA WITH A CHOIR LOFT AND A WHEELCHAIR TRACK ON A RAISED MEZZANINE AROUND THE PERIMETER.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#255622 Aug 14, 2012
Ramadan Bombathon
2012 Scorecard

Day 25

In the name of
The Religion
of Peace-Islam
Terror Attacks

Dead Bodies

In the name of
Any Other
Religion

Attacks
Dead Bodies

By
Angry
Racists
Dead Bodies

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#255623 Aug 14, 2012
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>I think sometimes he forgets he's rich and retired.
They should write this stuff down and refer to their notes or they wind up posting like Deb when they're supposed to be Sam or saddoe.
Do I? I'm reminded every day of the benefits of hard work. If you'd care to learn, you'll have to get off your fat a** and get a job - which brings up the question of skills, do you have any.... I mean marketable skills - which, in turn, brings up the question of
ambition.....never mind.
THE DEBIL

India

#255624 Aug 14, 2012
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>We doubt you had to get off your behind, you were sitting on the porch of that brothel?
BROTHEL? WELL, I SUPPOSE THERE WAS SOME OF THAT GOIN' ON, HOWEVER, TO BE FAIR, ANN ROMNEY DIN'T BUY THAT HORSE WITH HER OWN MONEY... SHE TRADED SUMTHIN' FO' IT...

Ann Romney’s story

“I woke up one day in a foreign body. Nothing was working. I felt a profound weakness and terrible fatigue”.

It was in 1998 when Ann Romney first realized something was wrong. Soon she had a name for what it was: Multiple Sclerosis.

“I was relieved for the diagnosis, and then realized, this is serious,” Romney said. Describing it as a frightening time in her life, she made a decision — to seek out that which brought her joy. For her, that was getting back on a horse.“I didn’t ride when I was raising the children, and when I got the diagnosis and said,‘I better go back and get on before I am unable to,’ and strange things started happening. I started getting stronger,” Romney said. With her horse, Baron, she has found a unique relationship. He has been gentle when she was weak, and strengthened as she did, bringing her unbridled joy — a therapy she recommends for all.“It doesn’t have to be horseback riding. It can be kayaking, mountain climbing, art — find your passion and what brings you joy,” she said.

There are a number of drug therapies to treat MS. Ann Romney has instead chosen a combination of riding, acupuncture and reflexology — what she describes as a mix of eastern and western approaches.“Everyone has to find their own way. For some, the drugs are miraculous. I wish we had a cure,” Romney said. Right now, Ann Romney says, life has dealt her a difficult hand, but she’s not about to give up.“I wasn’t going to fold. And everyone deals with it differently. And some are dealt a much tougher hand,” she said. It is her goal now to help those people, and everyone with MS.

RIDING, ACUPUNCTURE, AND REFLEXOLOGY. NOW THERE'S A FORMULA FOR SUCCESS IN KEEPING HEALTH CARE COSTS DOWN.

MOM: "ESMERALDA, GET YOU FAT ASS DOWN TO THE STABLES AN' STOP FEELIN' SORRY FO' YOUSELF!"
THE DEBIL

India

#255625 Aug 14, 2012
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Do I? I'm reminded every day of the benefits of hard work. If you'd care to learn, you'll have to get off your fat a** and get a job - which brings up the question of skills, do you have any.... I mean marketable skills - which, in turn, brings up the question of
ambition.....never mind.
SO, UM, WHICH 'MARKETABLE SKILLS' DOES ANN HAVE? THOUGH I ACCEPT WHAT SKILLS SHE MAY HAVE HAD WERE CERTAINLY HARD WORK FOR HER...
THE DEBIL

India

#255626 Aug 14, 2012
YES, DEBIL REFLECT EVERY DAY ON THE VALUE OF HARD WORK TOO. HE LOOKIN' OUT THE WINDOW RIGHT NOW AT SOME SALVADORANS PAINTIN' THE HOUSE NEXT DOOR AND HE REALIZE WHAT GOOD VALUE THEY IS. LOOK, LET'S BE HONEST HERE; WITHOUT SLAVES THERE WOULDN'T BE A REPUBLICAN PARTY OR AN "ENTREPRENEURIAL CLASS." IF ANN ROMNEY HAD TO FIX HER OWN TOILET SHE'D EXPLODE BEFORE SHE GOT THE NUTS OFF. NOT SO WITH ESMERALDA RODRIGUEZ.
SHADOW

Canyon Lake, TX

#255627 Aug 14, 2012
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
ambition.....never mind.
I have often wondered why it is that Conservatives are called
the "right" and Liberals are called the "left."
By chance I stumbled upon this verse in the Bible:

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of
the fool to the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2 (NIV)
Thus sayeth the Lord. Amen.
THE DEBIL

India

#255628 Aug 14, 2012
MONGOLIAN STAR DRAGON wrote:
<quoted text>This will be about my last attempt to connect here. Would you please, for your own sake, open your eyes big enough to see the bigger picture? You're angry, bitter, etc...Life wronged you somehow, while others got a magic carpet ride. Well, lets take inventory of the ones who were the ultimate "in-crowd" back in the day. Farah Fawcett-DEAD!(died a horrible, lingering way). Elvis-DEAD!(killed himself incrementally). Michael Jackson-DEAD!(another slow-mo suicide). Marilyn-DEAD! Whitney Houston-DEAD! Jim Morrison-DEAD! Patrick Swayze-DEAD! I could go on and on but...you get it. The people who had the lucky start and all the high cards, the ones everybody loves and adores, the ones for whom money is no object and who have "...everything, all the time" (EAGLES '77'), typically enjoy it about a minute, then end up so miserable they knock themselves off. See a pattern? Nothing will ever be right here on the ground, it's a broken, flawed, corrupted world. god did'nt make it that way, we did! Way back when, our ancestors told God they wanted to run their own show, his response was, in-effect, "OK, lets see how you do." this tragic mess is the result.
We have been offered a better deal, Jan! A whole new address where nothing hurts, nothing ages, nothing rots, no global warming, no cash registers, etc...You're not excluded, the offer extends to you too.
JAN?? WHAT 'TRAGIC MESS?' YOU MEAN PEOPLE DYING PREMATURELY? THAT'S SORT OF PAR FOR THE COURSE AIN'T IT? THE OPTION IS TO GROW OLD AND USELESS QUIETLY AND WAIT FOR THE RELEASE OF DEATH, WHICH IS, OF COURSE, WHAT YOU'RE DESCRIBING AS A 'TRAGIC MESS.'

GOD'S LAISSEZ FAIRE APPROACH TO HIS CREATION NOTWITHSTANDING... YOU'D THINK SHE'D BE MORE CONCERNED TO SEE THIS MONUMENTAL WORK DISSOLVE IN A PUDDLE OF GOO? OH WELL, IF SHE DOESN'T CARE WHY SHOULD WE, HUH?

JOE SMITH - DEAD! JESUS - DEAD! MOTHER THERESA - DEAD! JERRY FALWELL - DEAD! YUP, TURNS OUT EVERYBODY'S DEAD. TURNS OUT EVERYBODY DIES. SO HERE'S THE THING: DO YOU SAVE YOUR ENERGY FOR WHEN YOU'RE OLD AND WEAK AND SCARED OF YOUR OWN SHADOW OR DO YOU GO OUT IN A BLAZE OF GLORY LIKE.. PAT TILLMAN - DEAD! JERRY SPRINGER - DEAD!(HUH? HE'S NOT?)
THE DEBIL

India

#255629 Aug 14, 2012
DEBIL HAS DECIDED TO FORM HIS OWN CULT COMMUNITY; THE CHURCH OF THE FORMER DAY SAINTS, OR, FDS AS I LIKE TO CALL IT. IN MY CULT YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE ANY WIVES OF YOUR OWN BUT YOU GET TO HAVE AS MANY OTHER GUYS' WIVES AS YOU WANT. ON MY TEMPLES THERE'LL BE A GOLD STATUE OF JODY ON THE ROOF.

AMERICAN SOJUR ON SKYPE: "OH, HONEY, I MISS YOU AND THE KIDS SOOO MUCH, JUST BE PATIENT I'LL BE HOME IN SIX MONTHS OR SO."
HONEY: "UHH... UHH... UHHH.. UH... UHH... GOD! OH GOD, OH GOD... SQUEEZE MY NIPPLES! NO, HARDER!"
THE DEBIL

India

#255630 Aug 14, 2012
WELL, "MONGOLIAN STAR DRAGON," I'M SOO GLAD YOU DECIDED TO PROVIDE ME WITH (AT LEAST) ONE MO' CHANCE TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT IN MY WASTED AN' BITTER LIFE. I WON' MESS IT UP THIS TIME, I SWEAR.

"HARDER! HARDER! OH YES! YES! YES!!! OH GOD!!!"

HERE'S THE THING, IF YOU'VE SPENT YOUR WHOLE LIFE IN PURSUIT OF THIS FANTASY, HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN YOUR WIFE'S UNNATURALLY SENSITIVE NIPPLES HERE ON EARTH? ARE THEY FOR LATER? HEHEHEHEHEH, NOPE. SHE KNOWS THAT, HOW COME YOU DON'?

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#255631 Aug 14, 2012
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
There you have it. Left handed is one thing but left hearted is quite another. Obama is both, he's as goofy as it gets.
THE DEBIL

India

#255632 Aug 14, 2012
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
YES, I TOO HAVE OPENED THE BIBLE TO REVEAL TRUTH. HERE'S WHAT I FOUND:

"A BIGETH PENIS IS BEST DRESSED RIGHT, WHEREAS A SMALL ONE CLEAVES TO THE CENTER. THE LEFT SIDE IS RESERVED FOR THE ENORMOUS ONES."
BRUCE 10.5 THUS SAYETH BRUCE, AWOMAN.
THE DEBIL

India

#255633 Aug 14, 2012
"LEFT-HEARTED?" WELL, THERE'S A NEW ONE... REMEMBER, BEING LEFT-HANDED IS THE VERY DEFINITION OF BEING RIGHT-BRAINED. CLOWN. IT'S ALWAYS CUTE TO WATCH YOU FOLKS TRYING TO BE PROFOUND. THERE IS NOTHING PROFOUND ABOUT THE HUMAN CONDITION EXCEPT A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN THE ARMS OF AN APPRECIATIVE MAN (OR WOMAN.) AND SHOES, OF COURSE...(DO YOU REALIZE THAT THREE BLOCKS FROM HERE IS JIMMY CHOO'S NEXT TO CARTIER'S NEXT TO SAK'S ACROSS THE STREET FROM BROOKS BROTHERS, DOWN THE STREET FROM CHANEL? I BOUGHT AN HD VIDEO CAMERA THE OTHER DAY JUST TO WALK ALONG THE STREET AND FILM WEALTHY WOMEN'S FEET. SORT OF AN ADORATION OF THE SOLE.(SOME OF THEM EVEN TURN AROUND AND MAKE ANOTHER PASS IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA, THEY MUST LIKE IT?

Prevented this

#255634 Aug 14, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT? YOU MEAN CHEESE?
The Republican Party, also known as the Grand Old Party (since 1876), is the newer of the two major parties of the United States of America with the elder party being the Democratic Party. Unlike earlier American political parties that had roots going back to the beginning of our country, the Republican Party was formed in Ripon, Wisconsin in 1854. The Republican Party was created by American citizens who were anti-slavery and shared the same principles that Abraham Lincoln expressed while campaigning and throughout his presidency. As a matter of record, the 16th President of the United States, Abraham Lincoln was a member of this newly created party and first to win a national presidential election as a Republican in 1860. Democrats were not then, nor are they now anti-slavery. The Democrats have always been the slave masters-now they would like you and those like you to bow down and become enslaved by their form of government. The democrats have already enslaved half the population.

Prevented this

#255635 Aug 14, 2012
Bet you won't see that fat assed Moochelle O'bama eatin' no cheeze. Just ax her-she shamed the Olympic gold winner into feeling bad about an Egg McMuffin. Who does that? fat assed Moochelle.

Prevented this

#255636 Aug 14, 2012
Hillary Clinton calls O'bama-the bed wetter in Chief.
ROTFLMAO...I am not kidding.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Federal Communications Commission Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News FCC fines Syracuse radio owner $20,000 after 'u... Jun '16 Vienna Road 3
News Congress scrutinizes pay TV billing, competitiv... Jun '16 Le Jimbo 1
Telepathic LISTENER investigators will now be ... May '16 CANTHEM 1
News Philadelphia's WPVI-TV boosts signal strength (Jun '09) Apr '16 gkb 79
News Is there anything you can't say on TV anymore? ... Mar '16 Go Blue Forever 1
News Netflix's Contribution to the Net Neutrality Bi... Mar '16 SinePari 1
Audio Tooth Implants (Jan '14) Mar '16 no names 26
More from around the web