Defeating Hate Talk Radio

Defeating Hate Talk Radio

There are 266568 comments on the www.blackstarnews.com story from Dec 7, 2008, titled Defeating Hate Talk Radio. In it, www.blackstarnews.com reports that:

Rush Limbaugh, Bernard McGuirk, Sean Hannity, Mark Levine, Laura Ingraham, all with the same racist agenda, used their shows to recruit and stir up White separatist groups across this country. These radio hosts are aware of the mindset they are tapping into and have been given the green light to say whatever they want – even if it is not true. Where was Homeland Security when racial threats were being made against Senator Barack Obama? Where is the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) regulation on hate talk radio?

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.blackstarnews.com.

MONGOLIAN STAR DRAGON

Wichita, KS

#255606 Aug 14, 2012
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>I think sometimes he forgets he's rich and retired.
They should write this stuff down and refer to their notes or they wind up posting like Deb when they're supposed to be Sam or saddoe.
Obama Camp Panics Over Romney Crowd Size
Fire it up

AP File

New Obama panic: Romney crowd sizes

Washington Examiner

The recent frantic email theme to supporters from Team Obama about Mitt Romney's run-away fundraising successes has been expanded to the crowd size gap between the thousands who rushed out over the weekend to see Romney and new running mate Rep. Paul Ryan and the hundreds who cheered on President Obama.

The big worry expressed in a new email from Obama's Chicago HQ: "The Republican base is energized." The reason: Romney attracted 15,000 at a rally over the weekend.

The email:

Paul --

I just got this disturbing report: Yesterday's Romney-Ryan rally in North Carolina pulled in an overflow crowd of 15,000 people.

There's no spinning that number. It's a LOT of people, and the Republican base in energized.

And that's not all. Since the VP announcement, Romney's campaign has brought in over 70,000 donations from his Tea Party base.

We've got to step up our game and mobilize our supporters -- starting right now.

Donate $3 or right now to help us rally our base around President Obama's agenda >>

Read more: http://nation.foxnews.com/2012-election/2012/...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
vring

Oakdale, CA

#255607 Aug 14, 2012
MONGOLIAN STAR DRAGON wrote:
<quoted text>This will be about my last attempt to connect here. Would you please, for your own sake, open your eyes big enough to see the bigger picture? You're angry, bitter, etc...Life wronged you somehow, while others got a magic carpet ride. Well, lets take inventory of the ones who were the ultimate "in-crowd" back in the day. Farah Fawcett-DEAD!(died a horrible, lingering way). Elvis-DEAD!(killed himself incrementally). Michael Jackson-DEAD!(another slow-mo suicide). Marilyn-DEAD! Whitney Houston-DEAD! Jim Morrison-DEAD! Patrick Swayze-DEAD! I could go on and on but...you get it. The people who had the lucky start and all the high cards, the ones everybody loves and adores, the ones for whom money is no object and who have "...everything, all the time" (EAGLES '77'), typically enjoy it about a minute, then end up so miserable they knock themselves off. See a pattern? Nothing will ever be right here on the ground, it's a broken, flawed, corrupted world. god did'nt make it that way, we did! Way back when, our ancestors told God they wanted to run their own show, his response was, in-effect, "OK, lets see how you do." this tragic mess is the result.
We have been offered a better deal, Jan! A whole new address where nothing hurts, nothing ages, nothing rots, no global warming, no cash registers, etc...You're not excluded, the offer extends to you too.

Do you remember the famous ABC radio news commentator Paul Harvey?

Millions of Americans listened to his programs which were broadcast over
1,200 radio stations nationwide.

When you listen to it, remember the (original) commentary was broadcast 47 years
ago.... April 3, 1965. It's short... less than 3 minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/H3Az0okaHig...

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#255608 Aug 14, 2012
MONGOLIAN STAR DRAGON wrote:
<quoted text>Biden Draws A Crowd Of Only 660 In NC
Fire it up
AP File
Biden Campaigns Before A Crowd of 660 in North Carolina
By Caroline May
Vice President Joe Biden spoke before a crowd of 660 people in Durham, N.C., at the Durham Armory during a campaign stop for President Barack Obama on Monday.
Biden’s appearance before a comparatively meager crowd came a day after the newly formed Republican ticket — presidential candidate Mitt Romney and running mate Paul Ryan — rallied a crowd of over 10,000 in High Point, N.C., about an hour away, and a crowd of approximately 4,700 people in Mooresville, N.C., about two and a half hours away.
Read more: http://nation.foxnews.com/joe-biden/2012/08/1...
HAHAHAHAHA!!!
What is it now, 84 days?
To be fair to Biden. The Armory hold 890 people--Bwaaaaaaaaaaah he couldn't even fill up the 890 seats. HA HA!
THE DEBIL

India

#255609 Aug 14, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>To be fair to Biden. The Armory hold 890 people--Bwaaaaaaaaaaah he couldn't even fill up the 890 seats. HA HA!
TO BE FAIR TO NORTH CAROLINA, IN THE SOUTH 640 PEOPLE WILL FILL 890 SEATS AND THEN SOME. ON AIRPLANES NOWADAYS THEY GOT WHOLE SECTIONS OF SEATS IN THE BAGGAGE COMPARTMENT FO' FOLKS OVER 400 LBS. IN THE SOUTH THEY EVEN DESIGNED WHOLE AIRPLANES FO' FAT PEOPLE, THEY CALL 'EM BUSSES.
just saying

Saint Louis, MO

#255610 Aug 14, 2012
So let’s see what HOPE & Change got us?

In Obama’s 3 1/2 years vs Bush’s 8...

- Twice as Many Deaths of Soldiers in Afghanistan
- Much more and deeper government debt
- More than Doubling of gasoline prices
- More than doubling of real unemployment rate
- Significantly more Americans out of work or in part time jobs
- Significantly less Americans working
- 50% more Americans in poverty
- 50+% more Americans on food Stamps (Obama the Food Stamp President)
- Lower housing prices
- More Foreclosures (and still more to come)
- Less trust from our allies
- More turmoil from our enemies
- A significantly weaker dollar
- More racial tension
and the list can go on and on... but don’t let facts get in the way.
.. especially for the Lame Stream Media (LSM) who act more like White House “Repeaters” than “Reporters”.

But Obama did do one thing better than Bush...
Obama got many more republicans elected to Congress in 2010 and
hopefully even more come this November.

Come November, Let’s HOPE there’s CHANGE!

Prevented this

#255611 Aug 14, 2012
Wisconsin is number One in many ways.
The premiere of a film to honor World War II veterans broke the Guinness World Record on Saturday for the largest attendance at a film screening.

The previous world record of 27,022 attendees was set in 2010 in Brazil. According to the producers of the film “Honor Flight,” the premiere of their documentary — highlighting stories from the Stars and Stripes Honor Flight program, which flies World War II veterans to see the World War II Memorial in Washington, D.C.— beat the record with a crowd of 28,442.

“[W]e had a Guinness judge at the event who made the official announcement after the film was over,” film director Dan Hayes told The Daily Caller in an email.“She presented us with a certificate certifying that we had broken the previous record set in 2010 [in] Brazil (that record was 27,022). Our official event attendance was 28,442.”

The premiere event was held at the Milwaukee Brewers’ Miller Park.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/08/13/premiere-of...

You can bet this record would not have been broken in liberal progressive communist Illinois.:)
THE DEBIL

India

#255612 Aug 14, 2012
DEBIL JUS' FLICK ON THE TV AN' DISCOVER THAT RETIRED SUPERMODEL KATHY IRELAND GOT A PERSONAL NET WORTH OF 350 MILLION DOLLARS. ACCORDING TO CURRENTLY AVAILABLE RECORDS WILLARD ROMNEY ONLY WORTH 220 MILLION (IN THIS COUNTRY ANYWAYS.) SO WHAT KIND OF A WORLD IS IT WHEN A RETIRED SUPERMODEL WORTH FITTY PERCENT MORE THAN A MORMON ENTRE-PREN-EUR? DEBIL GUESS IF WILLARD HAD TITS HE COULDA DONE A LOT BETTER IN LIFE. MAYBE KATHY STRAP ELLE MACPHERSON ON THE ROOF OF HER CAR WHEN SHE HEAD TO STARBUCKS IN THE MORNIN'? IF DEBIL UNDERSTAND THE MATH CORRECTLY KATHY LIKELY TO BE ONE AND A HALF TIMES AS GOOD A PRESIDENT AS WILLARD.
THE DEBIL

India

#255613 Aug 14, 2012
just saying wrote:
So let’s see what HOPE & Change got us?
In Obama’s 3 1/2 years vs Bush’s 8...
- Twice as Many Deaths of Soldiers in Afghanistan
- Much more and deeper government debt
- More than Doubling of gasoline prices
- More than doubling of real unemployment rate
- Significantly more Americans out of work or in part time jobs
- Significantly less Americans working
- 50% more Americans in poverty
- 50+% more Americans on food Stamps (Obama the Food Stamp President)
- Lower housing prices
- More Foreclosures (and still more to come)
- Less trust from our allies
- More turmoil from our enemies
- A significantly weaker dollar
- More racial tension
and the list can go on and on... but don’t let facts get in the way.
.. especially for the Lame Stream Media (LSM) who act more like White House “Repeaters” than “Reporters”.
But Obama did do one thing better than Bush...
Obama got many more republicans elected to Congress in 2010 and
hopefully even more come this November.
Come November, Let’s HOPE there’s CHANGE!
UH-HUH. HARD TO ARGUE WITH L'IL GEORGE'S LOGIC THOUGH: DEBIL LIKE TO GO MAKE A PHONE CALL AT THE RESTAURANT TOO JUST BEFO' THE CHECK ARRIVES (OH, UH, CAN I PAY THE TIP?)

Prevented this

#255614 Aug 14, 2012
Obama: "A New Vision Of An America In Which Prosperity Is Shared"

You didn't build that--and now you are going to have to 'share' what you didn't build.

Commie O'bama. Communism for all.
THE DEBIL

India

#255615 Aug 14, 2012
THIS CRUMBLIN' AROUN' YOU, HUH, FATTY? A HOUSE OF CARDS BUILT ON A WEB OF LIES LAID OVER A BED OF NAILS. WAIT! YOU HEAR THAT? DEBIL THINKIN' HE JUS' HEARD JESUS LAND IN THE BACK YARD... YOU BES' GO CHECK... AFTER TWO THOUSAND YEARS HE MIGHT BE BLACK FO' ALL YOU KNOW?
THE DEBIL

India

#255616 Aug 14, 2012
IN RESPONSE TO THE PLAINTIVE CALLS FROM CATLICK NUNS, WILLARD AN' ANN ROMNEY DECIDED TO SPEND LAST NIGHT WITH THE POOR. WILLARD SPILLED SOUP ALL OVER A HOMELESS VET WHILE ANN WAS TEACHIN' SOME CRACKHEADS HOW TO DO AN EXTENDED TROT.
THE DEBIL

India

#255617 Aug 14, 2012
AFTER NEARLY 20 YEARS AS A WASHINGTON INSIDER PAUL RYAN EMBRACED WILLARD'S VIEW OF MEDICARE YESTERDAY,("JUST SHUT UP ABOUT IT, PAUL") THIS EPIPHANY OCCURRED AFTER WILLARD HAD PAUL STAY UP ALL NIGHT WITH ABE LINCOLN'S COPY OF THE BOOK OF MORMON. PAUL AND HIS WIFE APPEARED AT A RALLY IN DUBUQUE AT A CORN-HUSKING CONTEST LOOKING SOMEWHAT LUMPIER THAN USUAL AND OBVIOUSLY UNCOMFORTABLE IN THE NEW UNDERGARMENTS THAT COME WITH THE JOB.
THE DEBIL

India

#255618 Aug 14, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
Wisconsin is number One in many ways.
WHAT? YOU MEAN CHEESE?

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#255619 Aug 14, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
SO, UM, WHAT'S IT TO YOU? YOU OUT HUNTIN' YOU DINOSAUR EGGS, THIS GOT NUTHIN' TO DO WITH YOU ANYMORE, DOES IT? I COULDA SWORN I HEARD YOU SAY THAT SINCE YOU MADE YOU "PILE" THE RES' OF US CAN GO SUCK EGGS? SUMTHIN' CHANGE FO' YOU RECENTLY?
Of course it has something to do with me, I care about the country. But you did kind of nail it - I did 'make' my pile, as opposed to expecting someone to make it for me.
As far as sucking things, eggs or whatever, I was referring to you specifically - I get the impression you swing that way.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#255620 Aug 14, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
RIGGS CLINIC IS AWFULLY EXPENSIVE, BUT IT USED TO BE A WONDERFUL PLACE TO MEET BEAUTIFUL, RICH WOMEN OF... UM, A CERTAIN FRAME OF MIND... I'D JUST SIT ON THE PORCH OF THE RED LION ACROSS THE STREET STRUMMING MY GUITAR IN CUT-OFFS AND NO SHIRT AND, WELL, YOU KNOW... I REASONED IT WASN'T AS BAD AS JUST WALKING OVER THERE AND KNOCKING ON THE DOOR... IT USED TO SEEM LIKE EVERYONE WAS A HEROIN ADDICTED MUSICIAN... YOU DIN'T 'MISS ME,' OR DID YOU, YOU LOVELY RASCAL? GOOD GOD I MISS STOCKBRIDGE.(BURIES HIS FACE BETWEEN YOUR BREASTS AND ADMIRES THE SOUND OF YOUR HEART BEATING.)
We doubt you had to get off your behind, you were sitting on the porch of that brothel?
THE DEBIL

India

#255621 Aug 14, 2012
PLANS ARE ALREADY BEING DRAWN UP BY THE REPUBLICAN FAITHFUL TO CREATE A "TEMPLE ROOM" IN THE WHITE HOUSE BASEMENT SHOULD WILLARD SQUEAK BY THE SHARP EYES OF THE EVER-VIGILANT AMERICAN PUBLIC. RENOVATIONS ARE TO INCLUDE A BAPTISMAL FONT IN THE SHAPE OF SWITZERLAND AND A RIDING ARENA WITH A CHOIR LOFT AND A WHEELCHAIR TRACK ON A RAISED MEZZANINE AROUND THE PERIMETER.

Prevented this

#255622 Aug 14, 2012
Ramadan Bombathon
2012 Scorecard

Day 25

In the name of
The Religion
of Peace-Islam
Terror Attacks

Dead Bodies

In the name of
Any Other
Religion

Attacks
Dead Bodies

By
Angry
Racists
Dead Bodies

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#255623 Aug 14, 2012
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>I think sometimes he forgets he's rich and retired.
They should write this stuff down and refer to their notes or they wind up posting like Deb when they're supposed to be Sam or saddoe.
Do I? I'm reminded every day of the benefits of hard work. If you'd care to learn, you'll have to get off your fat a** and get a job - which brings up the question of skills, do you have any.... I mean marketable skills - which, in turn, brings up the question of
ambition.....never mind.
THE DEBIL

India

#255624 Aug 14, 2012
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>We doubt you had to get off your behind, you were sitting on the porch of that brothel?
BROTHEL? WELL, I SUPPOSE THERE WAS SOME OF THAT GOIN' ON, HOWEVER, TO BE FAIR, ANN ROMNEY DIN'T BUY THAT HORSE WITH HER OWN MONEY... SHE TRADED SUMTHIN' FO' IT...

Ann Romney’s story

“I woke up one day in a foreign body. Nothing was working. I felt a profound weakness and terrible fatigue”.

It was in 1998 when Ann Romney first realized something was wrong. Soon she had a name for what it was: Multiple Sclerosis.

“I was relieved for the diagnosis, and then realized, this is serious,” Romney said. Describing it as a frightening time in her life, she made a decision — to seek out that which brought her joy. For her, that was getting back on a horse.“I didn’t ride when I was raising the children, and when I got the diagnosis and said,‘I better go back and get on before I am unable to,’ and strange things started happening. I started getting stronger,” Romney said. With her horse, Baron, she has found a unique relationship. He has been gentle when she was weak, and strengthened as she did, bringing her unbridled joy — a therapy she recommends for all.“It doesn’t have to be horseback riding. It can be kayaking, mountain climbing, art — find your passion and what brings you joy,” she said.

There are a number of drug therapies to treat MS. Ann Romney has instead chosen a combination of riding, acupuncture and reflexology — what she describes as a mix of eastern and western approaches.“Everyone has to find their own way. For some, the drugs are miraculous. I wish we had a cure,” Romney said. Right now, Ann Romney says, life has dealt her a difficult hand, but she’s not about to give up.“I wasn’t going to fold. And everyone deals with it differently. And some are dealt a much tougher hand,” she said. It is her goal now to help those people, and everyone with MS.

RIDING, ACUPUNCTURE, AND REFLEXOLOGY. NOW THERE'S A FORMULA FOR SUCCESS IN KEEPING HEALTH CARE COSTS DOWN.

MOM: "ESMERALDA, GET YOU FAT ASS DOWN TO THE STABLES AN' STOP FEELIN' SORRY FO' YOUSELF!"
THE DEBIL

India

#255625 Aug 14, 2012
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Do I? I'm reminded every day of the benefits of hard work. If you'd care to learn, you'll have to get off your fat a** and get a job - which brings up the question of skills, do you have any.... I mean marketable skills - which, in turn, brings up the question of
ambition.....never mind.
SO, UM, WHICH 'MARKETABLE SKILLS' DOES ANN HAVE? THOUGH I ACCEPT WHAT SKILLS SHE MAY HAVE HAD WERE CERTAINLY HARD WORK FOR HER...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Federal Communications Commission Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Audio Tooth Implants (Jan '14) Jan 13 Tina 25
News Net Neutrality Survives Year-End Spending Fight Dec '15 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News L.A. County backs plan to ensure Internet acces... Nov '15 jbclem 1
News Verizon Wireless plans $30M-$90M customer refunds (Oct '10) Nov '15 instigator 1971 8
News FCC says it can't shut down ISIS websites Nov '15 bill warner 1
News WLVQ-FM to be sold Nov '15 hare jordan 3
News Inmate Families Call for FCC to Regulate Prison... Oct '15 Kid_Tomorrow 1
More from around the web