Skechers' 'Zevo-3' teen cartoon under...

Skechers' 'Zevo-3' teen cartoon under fire

There are 8 comments on the The Gazette story from Sep 14, 2010, titled Skechers' 'Zevo-3' teen cartoon under fire. In it, The Gazette reports that:

An advocacy group today asked the Federal Communications Commission to block a soon-to-debut TV cartoon show starring characters first created to market Skechers footwear to children.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Gazette.

Since: Aug 10

Decatur, GA

#1 Sep 15, 2010
So what's the difference between this and the millions of dollars the movie industry makes on toys, T-shirts, and other junk whenever they release a film?

Since: Sep 10

Corning, NY

#2 Sep 15, 2010
I agree with Tidy Catz, it's rediculous to ask it be blocked!! Most cartoons have been :30minute long commercials for toys...FOR YEARS!!
ihatezevo3

Burney, CA

#5 Oct 31, 2010
jeffrey and tidy cats are both right, almost every cartoon now a days is just a big long ad. however, the difference is zevo 3 really sucks!!! its not as bad as rush zone! but it still is a crappy show. maybe they should take the show off the air because its a pile of crap. instead of using advertising loopholds
MODOK

Providence, RI

#6 Nov 2, 2010
zevo 3 just sucks major guerrilla balls
Anasomynous

Foley, AL

#7 Dec 8, 2010
I've got Dragon Ball Z KAI. Zevo 3 can suckit.
Bluejj99

Graham, NC

#8 Mar 17, 2011
why would they make shoes into a show thats boring
Dragaroth

Glenview, IL

#9 Dec 10, 2011
I watched the show... and It actually surpassed my expectations. The merchandise was not mentioned at all in the series, it played a bit like Generator Tex. It wasn't fantastic, but it definitely wasn't terrible.
It should be getting a second season in my opinion, it was better than a lot of other crappy shows out right now.
WTF

New York, NY

#11 Jul 13, 2013
How did they get mutants. My no-prize worthy explanation:

TIBEREUM!!!!!!!!!!11

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Federal Communications Commission Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Defeating Hate Talk Radio (Dec '08) Fri Shadow 266,594
Audio Tooth Implants (Jan '14) Thu BEEPBEEP 27
News Philadelphia's WPVI-TV boosts signal strength (Jun '09) Aug '16 John Musky 80
News Internet providers won't rest until the governm... Jul '16 wingsio 1
News FCC fines Syracuse radio owner $20,000 after 'u... Jun '16 Vienna Road 3
News Congress scrutinizes pay TV billing, competitiv... Jun '16 Le Jimbo 1
Telepathic LISTENER investigators will now be ... May '16 CANTHEM 1
More from around the web