Tyler Perry Offers 100K Reward for Information About Missing Men of Color [VIDEO]

There are 9 comments on the NewsOne story from Jan 13, 2013, titled Tyler Perry Offers 100K Reward for Information About Missing Men of Color [VIDEO]. In it, NewsOne reports that:

Although African Americans make up just 13 percent of the U.S. population, we account for 33 percent of the missing in the Federal Bureau of Investigation's database.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOne.

“I'm out hunting”

Since: Jan 10

For your mind and soul

#1 Jan 14, 2013
We are 13% of the populace but 33% of the missing. How sad?

Since: Nov 10

.

#2 Jan 14, 2013
I saw the show "Find Our Missing" on TV One and I think this is a good attempt to help find Blacks that have been missing. The law doesn't show any effort when trying to locate our own. There are so many missing Black children that the law and the media doesn't focus on like they would for non-blacks and it end up being a cold case.
chicken george

Warwick, RI

#3 Jan 14, 2013
Lordy wees gots to member where we lives n sheet. Befoe erbody gonna be all up in dis sheet muthafvcka.
sunshine

Freeport, NY

#5 Jan 14, 2013
the obsession with black men. when is it going to end. they probably got the black man rounded up somewhere stealing their melanin or peeking at their penis. who knows maybe their looking for swag. people be careful they want you.
Pure

Washington, DC

#6 Jan 14, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
I saw the show "Find Our Missing" on TV One and I think this is a good attempt to help find Blacks that have been missing. The law doesn't show any effort when trying to locate our own. There are so many missing Black children that the law and the media doesn't focus on like they would for non-blacks and it end up being a cold case.
I agree. I think Tyler is smart for this. It's not my money of course but it would be good to see wealthy blacks that gained from black support contributing reward money to missing blacks.

If we put a premium on our own. Others will too.
statistics are racist

Berlin, Germany

#7 Jan 14, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
We are 13% of the populace but 33% of the missing. How sad?
Your also a top of the table 37.7% of all US murderers.

I wonder which is more sad, a 13% minority being 33% of the missing or 37.7% of all murderers.

Also, the 'missing' may just be dead somewhere, and blacks are responsible for 90% pf all black murders.

Don't this kind of thing make you really proud to be black?

Since: Nov 10

.

#8 Jan 14, 2013
Pure wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I think Tyler is smart for this. It's not my money of course but it would be good to see wealthy blacks that gained from black support contributing reward money to missing blacks.
If we put a premium on our own. Others will too.
C/S... Tyler is one who has not forgotten where he came from and he has been giving back, maybe others will follow in his lead.

Since: Nov 10

.

#9 Jan 14, 2013
statistics are racist wrote:
<quoted text>
Your also a top of the table 37.7% of all US murderers.
I wonder which is more sad, a 13% minority being 33% of the missing or 37.7% of all murderers.
Also, the 'missing' may just be dead somewhere, and blacks are responsible for 90% pf all black murders.
Don't this kind of thing make you really proud to be black?
Dead or alive family members have a right to know and this is the purpose of the show.

No matter what other members of our race has done it does not change the fact they are part of a race I am proud of and I'm sure you feel the same about yours even though you are considered part of a race that has 'mass' murderers. Now that we both had our say you should create a new thread if you would like to finish this discussion... go ahead and wait.
LMT284

Goodland, FL

#10 May 17, 2013
Did anything ever happen with this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Federal Bureau of Investigation Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Officer charged with murder after shooting man ... 21 hr Juan Jones 357
It's an harassment implant for targeting an ind... 23 hr OMG 4
News Missing black man found hanging from tree in Miss. Fri swedenforever 37
News DA Files Charges in Multi-Million-Dollar Invest... Apr 30 La Jolla resident 5
News FBI to help Albania establish bureau of investi... Apr 27 Alexia 2
Implant threats!!!! Apr 27 Someone 3
News FBI overstated forensic hair matches in nearly ... Apr 21 Righteous 22
More from around the web