Police Tragedy

There are 2 comments on the The Daily News Leader story from Feb 7, 2014, titled Police Tragedy. In it, The Daily News Leader reports that:

At a somber press conference Friday, with Waynesboro police wearing badges covered with a strip of black tape in memory of a fallen officer, additional details into the disappearance and death of Kevin W. Quick were revealed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily News Leader.

HeadAlmostShaved

Palmyra, VA

#1 Feb 7, 2014
Unbelievable. This could be straight out of Iraq or Afghanistan. A police officer kidnapped, murdered, and dumped by these thugs. Can anyone tell me anything positive that these five pieces of trash have ever contributed to society? Nothing. I can't imagine if this were to happen on the Charlottesville downtown mall. These five losers would twist and turn this around with a little protest citing racism and then go and obtain cross warrants. I can't imagine what this whole sad situation would be like if the arrestees were white and the officer was black? There would be national uproar and riots with the NAACP, Al Sharpton, the Jackson gang, and all the others crawling around screaming racism. I wonder if Obama is going to comment on this situation like he did about that stupid Trayvon thing? Isn't it funny how silent they all are when the victim is white? NBC29 already censored what I am writing and took it down because it's not "in tune" with the media's liberal agenda.(By the way, NBC29 is a complete joke and is at the very bottom of so-called news). The reality is that the majority of taxpaying, armed, law-abiding citizens are very close to being completely fed up with the behaviors of certain groups that don't work and either suck hind tit from the government or go around robbing and killing innocent people. But, just remember the 10% rule: they only make up TEN percent of the population and yet we continue to hear and see them 90% of the time. The same holds true in the prisons only they make up 90% of the population there. I wonder why that is?
Ivan

Bucharest, Romania

#2 Feb 12, 2014
More and more law abiding people in USA , No longer trust the police .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Federal Bureau of Investigation Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Comey: FBI probing links between Russia, Trump ... 52 min Texas 353
News Cops' disastrous JonBenet mistake 6 hr kauna 81
Fulton, N.Y. DEADLYS threats/ rants at Diana Vi... 7 hr Diana Vickery 22
Fulton, N.Y. THREATS about the new Library Dir... 8 hr Diana Vickery 1
News Former Pennsylvania official charged in Federal... 15 hr silly rabbit 1
News Former top Allentown bureaucrat Francis Dougher... Thu silly rabbit 2
News CA: 24 Members of Florencia 13 Gang Named in Ri... (Oct '07) Thu DNCK 479
More from around the web