FBI Offers $50,000 Reward For Info On...

FBI Offers $50,000 Reward For Info On Slain Bardstown Officer

There are 2 comments on the WLEX-TV Lexington story from Aug 26, 2013, titled FBI Offers $50,000 Reward For Info On Slain Bardstown Officer. In it, WLEX-TV Lexington reports that:

Perrye K. Turner, Special Agent in Charge of the Kentucky Office of the Federal Bureau of Investigation , announced Monday that the FBI is offering up to $50,000 for information leading to the identification, arrest and conviction of the individual responsible for the death of Bardstown, Kentucky Police Officer Jason Ellis.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLEX-TV Lexington.

Corky

United States

#2 Aug 26, 2013
I hope so
shade tree detective

Louisville, KY

#3 Aug 26, 2013
JeffINreport wrote:
Someone will rat soon,,,,,,,,,,I can sense it
I kinda doubt that.I mean,I agree that fifty-grand is a real hefty offer that would surely cut a lot of ties in "most" cases.However,I'm guessing that if any accomplices or alert citizens know anything about this and hasn't said anything "yet",,,then they're very likely either,A-holding out for the full package(Immunity and protection as well as the fifty-grand).
Or B-bound by loyalty and/or fear,will take all the time that comes with an obstruction charge,,,and still remain silent.
Time'll tell though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Federal Bureau of Investigation Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Clinton Curse Returns 1 hr Ritual Habitual 9
News The Latest: Sheriff says armed men want to spar... 1 hr serfs up 2,060
News Issa: FBI wants to indict Clinton and her aide Wed Spocko 109
News Hillary misleading about email probe during deb... Wed Ritual Habitual 1
News Mayor, city manager among those arrested in Cry... Feb 9 who u gonna call 1
News Texas mayor, city manager arrested in corruptiona Feb 9 many places the same 1
News Rep. Darrell Issa: FBI Wants to Indict Abedin A... Feb 8 Ritual Habitual 2
More from around the web