FBI agent calls Pa. brother "cockroac...

FBI agent calls Pa. brother "cockroach" for crimes

There are 2 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Aug 20, 2008, titled FBI agent calls Pa. brother "cockroach" for crimes. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

A central Pennsylvania man will spend 10 to 20 years in prison for molesting a 12-year-old relative, in part, because the man's brother, an FBI agent, asked for a long prison sentence.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

msfreeh

Kents Hill, ME

#1 Aug 22, 2008
for a partial list of crimes committed by FBI agents over 300 pages long see
campusactivism.org
click on home
click on forum
scroll down to FBI WATCH
note there is a topic heading in FBI WATCH that lists
some of the recent arrests of FBI agents who have been sent to prison for child abuse.
Lorna

Stafford, VA

#2 Dec 17, 2013
Ummm. I am not sure why you posted this comment? The FBI agent in this article WAS NOT the one who did something illegal, nor was he arrested. It was the agent's brother who was and still is a scum bag.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Federal Bureau of Investigation Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Biggest police error over JonBenet revealed by ... (Dec '16) 2 hr jbr lover 12
News Trump reacts to Flynn's guilty plea by slamming... 3 hr Pickle Rick 108
Wisconsin ishas this new phone service/tv phone... Sun Dee 1
News Twenty years later, there's little hope that Jo... (Dec '16) Sun Texxy 19
News 'The Case of: JonBenet Ramsey': Everything We L... (Apr '17) Sun Texxy 4
News Authorities believe they found body of missing ... Dec 8 shot taker 5
News $20,000 reward by FBI offered in Jupiter shootings (Mar '17) Dec 8 juplife 31
More from around the web