Forced Mammograms in Recent Social Tu...

Forced Mammograms in Recent Social Turmoil in Washington DC Area

Patricia Louise McGurk

Gaithersburg, MD

#1 Aug 30, 2012
In examining the recent social turmoil in the Washington DC area including Virginia and Maryland (it could have been national), I want to mention that women were being forced to have mammograms that were painful. I believe I was a child when they forced the mammograms on me while ridiculing my breasts for being so small.

The skin was loosened around the "nipple" and pins were inserted in the tissues of young people. Older women suffered differently, but I currently don't have the details.

I couldn't get a job unless I had the mammogram, and a "TB test" which was brutally injected in my arm, or the veings were "explored" roughly with a hypodermic needle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Federal Bureau of Investigation Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Whistleblower: Marshals tested spy equipment on... Sat JakeRake1911 1
News Armenian organized crime grows more complex (Oct '10) Jun 24 johnnymark 792
News Louisville: Physician charged with illegally di... Jun 24 Butterfly 1
News 9 dead in S.C. shooting at historic black churc... Jun 23 Riverbank resident 347
News Nine Gang Suspects Charged in Carpentersville S... (May '07) Jun 21 Sur Flako 33
News The birth of a psychopath Jun 18 apathist 6
News Houston No. 1 in US in armored car, bank takeov... Jun 18 Horse 2
More from around the web